Search found 31 matches

by obelisk v2.0
Sep 8 2009, 16:29
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 416
Views: 356448

Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but, since HotA team is using images from MM series, I think this is... What utility do you guys use to extract the graphics from .lod files? Or do you just redraw them all?
by obelisk v2.0
Jun 24 2009, 21:11
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Question about WOG
Replies: 22
Views: 6613

Storm-giant wrote: it no longers gives the cheating Titans Thunder's spell :-D

I admit, it's been a while since I last played WoG and might not remember some details, but I fail to see exactly *how* does Titan's Thunder classify as cheating? The spell is useless... :D
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 29 2008, 8:15
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 152
Views: 77012

I just got another idea - similar to replacing map objects with wog objects, it would be excellent to have options that replace them with non-wog objects (necessary in random maps) such as dragon utopia, library of enlightenment, trees of knowledge etc. I also had an idea to balance Tower grail a bi...
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 27 2008, 13:58
Topic: Upgrades and experience
Replies: 5
Views: 3177

i never do that. the only case when i keep unupgraded creatures in my main army is skeletons and even then only if i have so many of them that i can't afford to upgrade them. that hardly ever happens though, as i try to upgrade them the first chance i get once all 7 creature slots are full.
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 22 2008, 10:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Mage Evolution(!?)
Replies: 40
Views: 17950

actually it's a shame that h3ab enchanter wasn't included, he beats everyone else here IMO. i did go with h2 archmage though
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 19 2008, 6:08

Several bugfixes: 1) Enhanced commander artifacts do indeed give stats to the hero who equips them, but these stats tend to go away after some time, so that when i remove them, the given stats are subtracted from my actual stats. not very important if i keep an artifact that gives +1, but not when i...
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 15 2008, 13:55
Topic: Slava - Are you ever coming back...
Replies: 6
Views: 2841

does that mean Slava has left the team for good or that he will be back someday and for now you're trying to make it without him?
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 13 2008, 7:13
Topic: Neutral Units Bonuses
Replies: 51
Views: 19430

i think don't change the bonuses of the neutral armies at all, leave them as they are, just remove the part where all neutrals turn savage. about that extra spell info - very useful, that's a must. on page 1 there was this suggestion to modify spell damage to deal equal number of kills on neutrals a...
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 12 2008, 12:42

glad to hear it. and when could it be ready (assuming people don't bombard you all with questions and suggestions so you don't have time for making it)?
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 11 2008, 14:22
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Caesar III
Replies: 23
Views: 10528

well, i've played caesar III quite a lot back in the old days, never was quite good at it. i preferred zeus myself, at least it was possible to build a magnificent city without sweating for hours in a row not getting one sec of your thoughts straying away... which brings back the memory that in zeus...
by obelisk v2.0
Feb 11 2008, 14:08

Hey people, obelisk is back... back with his crazy and not-so-crazy ideas... if curious, scroll to pages 5&6 to read them. i think i'll begin with a question - how is 3.59 doing? is it still going or what? okay, question part solved, now to suggestions... neutral stack size/bonuses/experience (o...

Go to advanced search