Equilibris Gets Foggy

I don't know myself :P
by Crusard
Apr 26 2006, 1:09
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 106640

I think we had this suggestion before,but no harm to mention it again:Can you make FoW to replenish when you finish your turn instead of the instant the area is out of your LoS?
Don't think so :S
by Crusard
Apr 26 2006, 1:01
Topic: New object created by HPfan online (almost :))
Replies: 40
Views: 17017

Doesn't look right, reminds me of H3 ;|
Check the angles and FOV...
by Crusard
Apr 25 2006, 18:11

You should make your graphics as tgas and try them on screenshots to see how they would look ingame :D Anyway about the object's funcion, it's easier when there's already an object with that function. I'm not really sure, but I think there's already an object that provides additional HP till next ba...
by Crusard
Apr 25 2006, 0:58

One thing, you might want to make your building from an isometric view (no perspective) with the following rotations: X=30º Y=45º Z=0º The light should come from the south-east and project a shadow to the opposite side. About the function for the objects, it's sometimes better to use them as a Quest...
by Crusard
Apr 22 2006, 0:48

We'd need to see sample of your work, why don't you make your building? If it's really good, it *will* be on Equilibris :D
by Crusard
Apr 21 2006, 18:00
Forum: News
Topic: New Map: One by one
Replies: 22
Views: 6142

New Map: One by one

I don't dislike others' minimaps being shown, but when I make my maps (made only one campaign, actually) I'd like an image to be shown instead. I say this because I'm adept with design programs of course :P
by Crusard
Apr 18 2006, 17:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Modding Heroes of Might and Magic 4
Replies: 6
Views: 3304

Yeah your download may have been corrupted, try another mirror (Like the Torre de Marfil mirrors)
by Crusard
Apr 15 2006, 19:05
Topic: screenshots
Replies: 49
Views: 42355

Dalai: Yes, I am. Am I missing something?? I thought these were the last screenshots on the equilibris site. Are there newer ones? Where?? The new screenshots are available only i the Russian version of the page right now, they'll be translated later on, probably. Right now, just select the russian...
by Crusard
Apr 13 2006, 1:48
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft to Drop Starforce
Replies: 55
Views: 11571

Ubisoft to Drop Starforce

Should we be happy about this? I mean, maybe StarForce will be replaced with something worse like... DEATHFORCE!
by Crusard
Mar 31 2006, 23:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Night of the Living Vampire
Replies: 6
Views: 4456

Night of the Living Vampire

Ahhhh, I'm not sure why some people think H4 has bad graphics...

These high-res sprites are just beautiful! XD
by Crusard
Mar 30 2006, 18:16

We've got fog and several environment fx done, don't worry about that :p
by Crusard
Mar 29 2006, 1:38
Topic: Downloading Heroes 4std maps
Replies: 5
Views: 3395

If that doesn't work, then it's probably because you don't have the patches installed.
by Crusard
Mar 28 2006, 0:34
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Limitations of the Map Editor
Replies: 12
Views: 6289

For 1) you can split your variable into units, tens, and hundreds. Then check the values for each and give the exact number of creatures (You still have to do 30 IFs for this :))
by Crusard
Mar 28 2006, 0:28
Topic: Your Kind Of Map
Replies: 27
Views: 10750

I love RPG-like maps :D However, I've seen some map makers call their maps RPG just because they start out with a custom hero :disagree: , so I'd say I prefer strict-RPGs where there isn't even a conquerable town in the whole scenario. My liking for RPGs reflects in the campaign I made of course. An...
by Crusard
Mar 28 2006, 0:13

From what I know, custom interfaces are pretty hard to make. There is already one on the development queue as far as I know ;|. I'm sure having an artifact merchant with a cool interface would be pretty cool though, but it's unlikely to happen...
by Crusard
Mar 28 2006, 0:03
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Views: 20477

Well making an artifact to "stick" to an equipment slot is either impossible to make, or would take considerable work for the Equilibris programmer. The workaround would be to make scripts on heroes, so every time they take their artifact away, a new one is spawned out of darkness! Well, I...
by Crusard
Mar 22 2006, 1:58
Topic: Hopes for the Heroes V editor!
Replies: 47
Views: 15418

If H5 includes:
The triggers from H4 + in-battle scripts + Customizable units (as in W3) then I would be really happy. That's all I ask for, and I think the H4 editor is pretty powerful as it is in the right hands. Of course, W3 editor is simply unbeatable.
by Crusard
Mar 5 2006, 13:58
Topic: Looking for a map
Replies: 14
Views: 5452

Can I persuade you to try my RPG campaign, Champions?
It fits all you said, I'm sure you'll love it :proud:
by Crusard
Mar 4 2006, 13:11
Topic: The Minimap Rating Test : Volunteers needed !
Replies: 52
Views: 19529

I'll take a look at the minimaps tonight...

Go to advanced search