Search found 28 matches

by asuka
01 Feb 2008, 04:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V tweaker utility, by cjd
Replies: 2
Views: 2985

Thank you very much for sharing.

Does anyone know which settings to modify to improve my system performance? The game is running slow on my system. I could do trial & error but immediate help would be much appreciated.
by asuka
01 Feb 2008, 04:19
Topic: It's A Trap Help(3rd Haven Campaign)
Replies: 30
Views: 6196

Why do you need to find some army? You cross the river next to the bridge (which is next to your castle ;) ), walk few steps further and the campaign is successfully finished (or you can spend some time sniffin' around, searching for the Cartographer to see where that russian tank between the woods...
by asuka
31 Jan 2008, 04:50
Topic: It's A Trap Help(3rd Haven Campaign)
Replies: 30
Views: 6196

I also have a problem with this campaign. I already got the boots & crossed the river. But i can't find Alaron's elven army. I'm stuck. Wtf? Please help.

Btw. I'm playing the Tote mod which allows you to play H5 standard & HOF campaigns.
by asuka
31 Jan 2008, 04:12
Topic: Ornella - what skills to get?
Replies: 3
Views: 4576

My top choices are Luck, Logistics, & Attack. But since you won't need much strength to finish the Necro campaign, i suggest you take Logistics.
by asuka
29 Jan 2008, 00:35
Topic: Favourite faction in H5 - 2007
Replies: 61
Views: 23908

Faction strenght is hard to evaluate without being partial, when you are passionate about a faction. That means your evaluation is somewhat subjective. Apparently soccer fans always claim their teams as the best ones as well. :D Yes this is true. Perhaps because when u have a favorite faction, and ...
by asuka
26 Jan 2008, 05:53
Topic: Favourite faction in H5 - 2007
Replies: 61
Views: 23908

Necropolis. I also think Necro is too strong in H5 Tote due to the Shrine of the Netherwold (the building that allows you to convert other faction's units to the equivalent tier Necro creatures). When a Necro player conquers an enemy town, his army growth essentially doubles!! Then add their racial ...
by asuka
26 Jan 2008, 05:07
Topic: normal vs hard
Replies: 19
Views: 6613

I haven't heard anyone saving a whole game.. But i have tips that might help. Scouting. I've just started playing H5 Tote & i have not yet lost to the AI. I think scouting is essential. You need to know if an enemy is approaching & calculate how many days before he reaches your town. With pr...
by asuka
25 Jan 2008, 04:34
Topic: Logistics?
Replies: 27
Views: 9694

I think H5's TP is ok. H3's was too strong- I think it made a player with even a slightly superior army win the game almost automatically.

As for the Logistics, in large maps i find the the skill more useful. Because the map is large. :) You tend to save days rather than steps (as in small maps).

Go to advanced search