Search found 366 matches

by koval321
May 15 2009, 13:57
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 spells...if you could - what will you change?
Replies: 11
Views: 2572

MM6 spells...if you could - what will you change? Amount of them (more), i often play four mages and usualy when have all element spells it become boring, because nothing new to learn. few idea: Fire pig: create burn monster who run at enemies and explode Infravision: version of light which allow t...
by koval321
May 15 2009, 13:29
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 13235

What this mean, new quest, item, monsters on the same mm6 maps, dungeons? Or maybe new dungeons?
by koval321
Apr 22 2009, 7:46
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute 0.43 (worth a shot)
Replies: 27
Views: 5240

MMTribute 0.43, can be downloaded here (47 MB)
http://www.mmtribute.castlegobs.nl/storage/MMT_0.43.rar

I found this on MMT forum, on official site last update is 0.4 from 2006 which seem like project is dead, but hopefully still going on some progress
by koval321
Jan 4 2009, 8:03
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 19720

(...) You could simply ZIPP-up the .LOD files, provide a README to place them in DATA folder, and let the players 'manually' install them. Then you could make the class change .exe available for those who desire to try it. (...) Just my opinion. BDJ Not only yours, am agree with that BTW am also ha...
by koval321
Jan 4 2009, 7:58
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 18365

Game crash, trough one second i saw some picture then its jump out to windows, what requirements is need to play it?
by koval321
Dec 12 2008, 9:36
Topic: Starting M&M VII again
Replies: 26
Views: 3507

Yes this style seem to be not perfect because one cleric could help in many situations. But as i mention four sorciers, each master in one element make so much damage that enemies even dont scratch you. Anyway healing may be solved in many ways: beacon to temple (and/or) magic wells, two npc healers...
by koval321
Dec 11 2008, 4:45

Other tricks: Some monsters may have immute to magic, but earth magic made physical damage, in practice no one have defence agains magic. Result of most spells depend on skill points, when have 20-30 points even simple spell is deadly. Ofcourse when invest whole points to one skill you need four mag...
by koval321
Dec 10 2008, 17:32

Elves are good sorciers, because have bonus to intelect and magic points
Uh and always good to have large amount of blue potions. When reach high levels its possible battles in real time, it remind shooter game, just run and shoot magic like machinegun, its fun.
by koval321
Dec 10 2008, 15:23

Only important thing is good damage, so i played (with succes trough entire game) in mm6-8 using only mages, where each person was specialized in one element. And i only invest skill points to one skill for example fire magic. So each person was really master. This way of playing is very fast and en...
by koval321
Dec 9 2008, 7:30
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 245312

Making screenshots, videos, and other 'teasers' for the fans means less time available for actually completing the game. Am not sure about that. Each person is limited by time and energy (let say motivation) Big project chave chances when have A: big team, and B: everyone known what to do. So its w...
by koval321
Dec 8 2008, 13:32
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 245312

I think most important changes are brand new maps (every graphics could be the same old known) Even not brand new island but just dig somewhere new dungeon with new quest. Do is possible to modify maps making new area to explore? This way could be easy and playable: leave entire game (for example mm...
by koval321
Dec 4 2008, 8:38
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 60303

Ok i will experiment, am trying to transfer faces from mm6 to mm7 and there is some differences in amount of reactions. Other question, mm7view is unable to load some images (only save them) maybe mm8level editor could handle this?
by koval321
Dec 4 2008, 6:30

Could you made icons.lod in zip file? Because am build my own mod and i dont want too much changes around entire game. Anyway i need some advice, do you have list of face reactions? On which number is what reaction.. (somehow i cant solve it myself just by watching on faces)
by koval321
Dec 3 2008, 8:15
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 28321

Do i need to install all patches separately or maybe last patch contain every previously?
by koval321
Dec 2 2008, 20:47

"Maestro" and "Vladimir-Maestro" mods are the same? (if not what differences?) Look very good, really must try it!
by koval321
Dec 2 2008, 12:33
Topic: MM8 Mod?
Replies: 35
Views: 12316

MM8 have good and bad sides, so am not sure its better from other parts, just different. Start game solo could be good if you could hire any other member in tavern (easy to find new members), without limit of experience (i even dont known how much exp i need so at any new level i must visit the same...
by koval321
Nov 16 2008, 8:35
Topic: Four knights team - possible?
Replies: 37
Views: 5635

Four knights team - possible?

After finish MM7 i tryed play again with higher dificulty level using four knights team. After some hours i deicided to take one palladin, which was leader of team (one holy knight and three usual knights) Now this become possible, because without any healer its really hard. Using this team i killed...
by koval321
Oct 17 2008, 6:00
Topic: MM Remake (new) demo
Replies: 14
Views: 3341

I have the same feelings: MM9 engine (everything surrounded by mountains) BTW i have problem with lost textures on geforce (mm9, severance, avp2 and other games) anybody known how solve this problem?
by koval321
Oct 12 2008, 7:25
Topic: Project blacksmith
Replies: 12
Views: 3027

Possible ways to create new items are: 1-modify existing items 2-render brand new 3-take real photos Already i try this thrid way (see shields +15 on blog) Its very fast and give high quality. These shields was made from real photos of medieval items found on web. Medusa shield was stone sculpture w...
by koval321
Aug 28 2008, 13:22
Topic: I Just finished playing Might and Magic - all of them....
Replies: 8
Views: 2755

Impressive, i finish 4-8 but many times, which in my opinion was best parts. And not in right order, because my first was MM6. Friend borrow me this game, at begining i even dont understand how play it, but in some ways it reminds me Ishar which i was big fan, so i tryed it and after some time becom...

Go to advanced search