Search found 366 matches

by koval321
Nov 6 2009, 8:34
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Cheating without breaking the game.
Replies: 42
Views: 5349

Litle changes make game more fun. Once i found that dragons could drop something valuable and i used editor to take artifact but only after kiling dragon. Also i cant imagine playing mm8 without savegame mod which put all heroes to tavern, because i want to start game with full party.
by koval321
Oct 25 2009, 8:36
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 18175

Thats good because demo give me feelings of claustrophobic linear game, great thing in mm was huge world and freedom of actions.
by koval321
Oct 24 2009, 7:47
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 18175

New textures look better, but question about maps, everything will be surrounded by mountains?
by koval321
Oct 24 2009, 7:44
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 933
Views: 300035

So there will be new maps? Am wonder houw you made it, amazing!
by koval321
Oct 14 2009, 6:25
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 37383

Scenario could be simple and usual to M&M serie, it often end on spaceship. Recently i seen movie "The devils tomb" well it was poor but idea was interesting. Very long time ago aliens build deep underground prison where freeze one from them. Let say magicians found something like that...
by koval321
Sep 26 2009, 5:48
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 243803

Or something else: brand new skill which allow use any weapon in left hand, in result use two weapons. And each weapon skill could have different combos: thrust, slash, block, stun, bash, hack, pierce, this is just names but in result could bring bonus to accuracy, damage, defence, slow enemy. Somet...
by koval321
Sep 25 2009, 9:06

I also hope that two hand weapons will get a little "boost". I mean the 2 handed swords were mostly useless. Am agree with that, anyway i feel every weapons are too weak compare to magic. I mean the possibility of metheor shover or starburst, you never have such power in your arm. Maybe k...
by koval321
Sep 25 2009, 8:56

I stop playing in around half progress trough game, and i think i will wait now for finall relase to play it again. My sugestion to fix stuff: -some monsters have broken graphic (rusalka and skeleton dragons) -many crashes in one cave quest -old "new sorpigal" name on entrance gate -i foun...
by koval321
Sep 22 2009, 7:33
Topic: Suggest me a fun and challenging MM6 Party
Replies: 9
Views: 3389

Take any party and wait many days (not rest) they will become tired and then fall into madness. I played mad team and yell on peasants, it was funny!
by koval321
Sep 22 2009, 7:30

I don't think anyone will buy a copper, or gold ring, which can not be enchanted. They're only good for selling and making some money on them. Yes, anyway i found often that shops are totally useless for buying, probably one things i buy was magic books. Other stuff you may found, and you need to f...
by koval321
Sep 22 2009, 7:20
Topic: new to might and magic, where to start?
Replies: 16
Views: 1990

You dont need to play this game in order from earlier to older, because each game is different. Part 4 and 5 is one game divide to two worlds, and its probably longest because you play two big worlds. Am sugest to start from parts 6-8, its different (and better) style of playing from 3-5. Many peopl...
by koval321
Sep 19 2009, 8:31
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 37383

I have some ideas about items, which maybe you could use (well am not sure how difficulty its for scripting) Some time ago i tryed to build my own rpg system and i begin it from items (probably because treasures is my favourite part of game) Item icons may look the same, and differences will be show...
by koval321
Sep 19 2009, 4:48

Sword should take two squares wide from inventory space, my first impresion about cloak in inventory was that it look like book. Anyway good idea to take stuff from heroes, and thanx that someone make efforts to continue M&M serie. uh BTW i dont like many innovations which appear in mm8 and am w...
by koval321
Aug 30 2009, 7:06
Topic: Alternative to mm6 ???
Replies: 24
Views: 4539

I have the same problem and almost played Final Fantasy serie, but its still one from these rpgs which i dont want play. MM8 is not so rubbish with savegame mod which put every npc to tavern and you may start with full team. It was worst part i think to join them during adventure. Wizardry (especial...
by koval321
Aug 5 2009, 6:45
Topic: Is M&M IX worth buying?
Replies: 37
Views: 5145

My first contact with M&M was when my friend borrow me mm6, then i do everything to buy that game (well the same as diablo1 i could spend each coin for it) Ok but when i seen mm9 i was disapointed, or even shock. Yes its original but am not sure. Well i never finished this game and this make me ...
by koval321
Jul 18 2009, 7:05
Topic: Graphic problem in MM9
Replies: 0
Views: 633

Graphic problem in MM9

Some years ago i played this game and dont finished, so after time i deicided return, but now i have new graphic card (geforce) and game dont work properly. Some obiects are unvisible or other weird effects. The same problems i found with other favourite games severance blade of darkness, arx fatali...
by koval321
Jul 14 2009, 6:11
Topic: Custom Might and Magic Tribute Map Editor close to release.
Replies: 8
Views: 2109

This editor is meant to create EVERYTHING, from terrain, objects, scripts, dialogs, items, attributes, weather and whatever you can think of... The goal is to have a tool for creating a game from start to end , and make it as easy as possible to use with most flexabilty... Thats great i always want...
by koval321
Jul 14 2009, 6:07
Topic: Might and Magic VI in-game music
Replies: 30
Views: 5072

Recently i watch M&M6 speed walk on youtube, there was nice music and sound of birds in background. Now am wonder why i never hear this during game? Maybe its something wrong with my sound card? Am hear only sounds like npc spells step monster but nothing else like music or birds. I also never h...
by koval321
Jul 12 2009, 7:20
Topic: M&M 2 respawns
Replies: 2
Views: 586

M&M 2 respawns

I played little M&M2 and found that monsters respawn whole time in the same places on map. So i dont see any progress in game, am fight, rest and return where see again monsters in exacly the same places. Maybe i got wrong game version, or its normal to this old game style? I finished whole Worl...
by koval321
Jul 1 2009, 6:36

I have graphic problem, some monsters look like bunch of pixels, i recognize shape but colours inside are chaotic, broken. It was every rusalka and some skeleton dragon.

Go to advanced search