Search found 366 matches

by koval321
Dec 3 2009, 14:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM9 on GeForce
Replies: 1
Views: 586

MM9 on GeForce

I cant play this game on new gfx card, it dont shown sprites and texture, before i played it on different card. It sthere way to fix it by some program? the same problem have in many other games like Severance, Arx fatalis, Omikron, AvP so its huge problem
by koval321
Dec 1 2009, 17:26
Topic: Crusaders of M&M - worth play?
Replies: 16
Views: 2178

Crusaders of M&M - worth play?

Anybody played this game?
by koval321
Nov 28 2009, 14:13
Topic: MM7 - Emerald Island: The Anvil and Well trick!
Replies: 26
Views: 7907

Yes i remember that anvil have mysterious button, hah!
by koval321
Nov 25 2009, 12:39
Topic: Imagine your perfect M&M game
Replies: 42
Views: 5218

and usually they come with starting equipment, that can be looted and sold for extra cash. It was possible in Ishar to hire member for cash and then dismiss, but as i known in MM start equipment is worthless. Anyway ideas for begining equipment: -branch or stick lay near trees (Dungeon Master 2) -r...
by koval321
Nov 21 2009, 9:08
Topic: Are Knights and Robbers useless classes in MM3-5?
Views: 5935

Am wonder about possibility to finish WoX game using one character. Alone he should gain exp very fast. Maybe its doable in any class, just more or less frustrating. Usualy weakest looking char is strongest solo, for example fairy in wizardry8 or mage in baldurs gate.
by koval321
Nov 21 2009, 8:55
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 933
Views: 302667

I think each monster should have 100% resistance to one and 50% to else elements, and one weak point where he will be 0% resistat. And monster name shouldn't spoil his resistances (for example "fire something") In result identify monster become more usefull and give tactic value to game. S...
by koval321
Nov 21 2009, 8:20
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 37669

Strange i read it Erathia whole time. If you change battles then where will be tactic?, but ok i learn from few games that too long combat are boring so its good decision to speed it up. Have you played Overworld Zero ? (mini game in system shock2) Its simple but one from my favourite rpg games. Am ...
by koval321
Nov 20 2009, 8:06

when you create a party member in the tavern, he starts in level 1, so nobody wants to take it anyway. This option is good but useless, so why have something which nobody use? Its like give peoples one ton of gold but also decrease its value to zero. So to make it more sense created character must ...
by koval321
Nov 19 2009, 12:54

.. If you can take any party member at any point in the game, then there's no point in trying again with a different party is there? But its nothing new, it was in mm 3-5. In tavern you may hire anybody want or create there new characters. Many elements from old version was much better from later g...
by koval321
Nov 19 2009, 12:36
Topic: Are Knights and Robbers useless classes in MM3-5?
Views: 5935

I finished world of xeen (mm 4 and 5) with four characters: knight, rogue, mage, cleric. And i must say knight was very usefull, even better than in later games, because at high level he got many hit in one round, with obsidian weapon and large strenght he was able to kill hydra or dragon by one hit...
by koval321
Nov 17 2009, 7:07

Have few other ideas. Game begining: You start as peasant near random house in random town (your home or shack where you may storage all equipment and rest) At begining you are nobody, no class, basic stats (base 10 and random +/- 3) you dont have idea what to do, just once wake up with idea to make...
by koval321
Nov 10 2009, 12:48

Yes game should have many hidden elements, which may be found by players who touch and explore everything in game, for example new sorpigal secrets: treasure hidden under rock, or exploding volcano when touch buoy. In fallout2 was many stuff like that everywhere, this make game good if you play it a...
by koval321
Nov 10 2009, 9:59
Topic: Alternative to mm6 ???
Replies: 24
Views: 4571

Before MM i was fan of Ishar and i look for anything like that. Once friend borrow me MM6 and i was confused and honesty, dont like it. But after months i become huge fan. So i think there is LOT of good games around and its just probably question of accept another, different game style. Already i d...
by koval321
Nov 10 2009, 8:37
Topic: The lost Might and Magic : the Nec PC-Engine version
Replies: 46
Views: 26203

Some other versions of mm3:

SNES

PalmUAE

by koval321
Nov 10 2009, 7:30

it would be the style of Might and Magic 1-5 (gamestyle, graphics, sound etc) combined into one big new game called Might and Magic 10. no need for **** like bloom or sun effects. Yes it may be good also, something like "World of Xeen 2" graphic is not important but it need many new ideas...
by koval321
Nov 9 2009, 10:06

Re: Imagine your perfect M&M game

what about such idea: you must spend a skill points just to learn any skill or spell. It will prevent you from learning skills and spells that character doesn't really need. That is probably best idea, so player start with every possible skills at 0 point, and during game may progress in whatever w...
by koval321
Nov 8 2009, 10:34

Imagine your perfect M&M game

Ok if you could design own M&M game, how it could be? I have many ideas about what could be changed: 1. character generator -face created by select every part from it like hair, eyes, mouth, skin color so it give hundread possible appearance, face dont need to shown when its poison or drunken ju...
by koval321
Nov 7 2009, 7:42
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 933
Views: 302667

Lands gateway, it look like modified new sorpigal, because volcano in corner. This map will be so empty or you also known how put there scenery obiects?

Anyway i cant wait to play updated version, this mod is very good.
by koval321
Nov 7 2009, 7:31
Topic: Who feels that MM8 character gen is less then MM7's
Replies: 19
Views: 4224

mm8 paper dolls are almost 100% anatomically correct

Yes, instead of skin colour. I only dont like animal races, everything else is ok and sometime i feel its best char gen.

Anyway hah thats was funny when i played mm8 and then return to mm6 and realized how weird anatomy they have.
by koval321
Nov 7 2009, 6:57
Topic: Describe how you feel when you play Might and Magic
Replies: 22
Views: 3353

Am mostly like game begining in every MM serie, when team is weak and world is huge not explored, this give feeling of true adventure, and am totally inside. But later when its too overpowered am bored. Thats why i usualy play to half game progress and start again with other team. For example MM7 i ...

Go to advanced search