Search found 4844 matches

by Angelspit
26 Jan 2005, 10:42
Forum: News
Topic: EA gets a taste for Ubisoft stock
Replies: 0
Views: 1408

EA gets a taste for Ubisoft stock

Electronic Arts likes to keep us on our toes - in a turnaround that would inspire any politician, EA stated in a quarterly conference call that "it wanted to keep all its options open regarding this investment and could buy more Ubisoft shares, possibly a controlling stake" although EA's f...
by Angelspit
25 Jan 2005, 23:29
Topic: New reviews
Views: 1481

New reviews

Just to prove I'm only semi-retired, here are three map reviews of maps of various ages. Beyond the Bastard's Reach is an excellent map from the experienced map-maker Humakt/Thunder. Evil Arise is a promising debut from MT Silver which, unfortunately, doesn't quite hit the mark on a few fronts. Fina...
by Angelspit
25 Jan 2005, 09:57
Topic: The Latest from Fabrice
Views: 1356

The Latest from Fabrice

For those of you who are getting desperate about the status of Heroes V, especially in light of yesterday's news, here is a summary of the most recent messages from producer Fabrice Cambounet: January 25th: "I said on CH that there will be no info before the official announcement" August 1...
by Angelspit
24 Jan 2005, 14:24
Topic: Ubisoft Marketing Suffers from Confusion
Views: 1338

Ubisoft Marketing Suffers from Confusion

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/news/confusion.jpg A member of our forums, sxShopper, could not wait any longer and got in touch with the French and UK offices of Ubisoft. The replies he received were a bit questionable, to say the least: "This game is announced in Fébruary, the 17th,&...
by Angelspit
24 Jan 2005, 14:11
Topic: One Last Proposal
Views: 1494

One Last Proposal

The Heroes of Might and Magic V proposal by Marelt Ekiran is once again available on this site. The author explains that it "is the result of almost a year of posting on forums like Heroes Community, The Round Table, Guardians Grove and others. During this time, many of the ideas started to com...
by Angelspit
21 Jan 2005, 21:43
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Creatures
Replies: 20
Views: 10758

I realized the Champion charge only after charging a few squares, can't remember how much, but its still better than Paladins most of the timd
Edited on Wed, Sep 18 2013, 01:33 by Tyber Zann
by Angelspit
21 Jan 2005, 06:07
Topic: MMT Update
Views: 1357

MMT Update

The 'Might and Magic Tribute' development camp, the team of fans responsible for the freeware tribute to the M&M series, has been a little quiet recently. They've been far from idle though - Arturchix, one of the MMT Designers, has given us an update on the MMT forums and has included some juicy...
by Angelspit
20 Jan 2005, 21:49
Topic: Strong Holiday Sales for Ubisoft
Views: 1260

Strong Holiday Sales for Ubisoft

IGN reports that Ubisoft revealed its Q3 financial results. Sales of $231 million were lower than last year, but the company's holiday titles performed well. Prince of Persia Warrior Within sold 1.9 million copies worldwide in one month, while Ghost Recon 2 sold 1.4 million copies in one week. Stra...
by Angelspit
20 Jan 2005, 10:27
Topic: 2004 in PC Gaming
Views: 1293

2004 in PC Gaming

I think we can safely say that in the gaming calendar, 2004 was the year of the FPS. Jozef "NetDanzr" Purdes has summarised (fairly comprehensively at that, considering the size of the review) last year's games and talks in detail of the state of the industry. Most notably, he speaks of th...
by Angelspit
19 Jan 2005, 12:49
Topic: Test-campaign: Breaking the Seal
Views: 1402

Test-campaign: Breaking the Seal

https://www.celestialheavens.com/%20https://www.celestialheavens.com/admin/robenhagen/bts_illlusia.jpg Breaking the Seal A quest to find a safe and peaceful home where the lost mages of Misericordia can live and study in the orderly fashion they long for. We’ve just received a new campaign for test...
by Angelspit
19 Jan 2005, 11:12
Topic: New Contact Information
Views: 1380

New Contact Information

The Bug Report page has been replaced with some contact information . Over there you will find our new email address, as well as a place to post general comments. Please note that our old email addresses will be retired later this year. You will notice that some email addresses have been removed wit...
by Angelspit
17 Jan 2005, 03:03
Topic: Heroes Online Info
Replies: 17
Views: 9772

What is your favorite sketch until now?
by Angelspit
13 Jan 2005, 19:49
Topic: Brushes (2)
Replies: 9
Views: 6804

I think I messed up the navigation, but it appears to be all right now.
by Angelspit
13 Jan 2005, 16:21
Topic: Neutral Creatures
Replies: 22
Views: 10900

Levels have been corrected. I will try to find some room for the special abilities.
by Angelspit
11 Jan 2005, 14:15
Topic: The Samaritan → Gaia, Where Are You?
Views: 2148

The Samaritan → Gaia, Where Are You?

Recommended bonus : none, pick whatever spell you wish (I chose magic arrow) So you start near a destroyed ship. Go up one square from your starting position and search for survivors (you will be asked if you want to look for survivors). You should have 11 grand elves. Visit the nearby wagon to gai...
by Angelspit
11 Jan 2005, 13:41
Topic: In The Wake of Gods → Gorynich
Views: 2045

In The Wake of Gods → Gorynich

Recommended bonus : whatever you wish (I chose wizardry) First, collect all the resources around. When you find a chest, and you have to choose between 0 gold and -500 experience, choose 0 gold because you WILL have -500 exp. While exploring, you should find a monk. Don't visit him unless you see t...
by Angelspit
11 Jan 2005, 13:40
Topic: In The Wake of Gods → The Begininng
Views: 2427

In The Wake of Gods → The Begininng

Recommended bonus : Attack skill (I prefer attack. It's not too much of a difference) First, collect all the resources around. In the southwest corner of the map, there is a sign that says something like "Congratulations! You've found a secret passage to the end of the campaign" Do not vi...
by Angelspit
07 Jan 2005, 14:59
Topic: Contact Us
Replies: 23
Views: 11254

The news archives can be found on our old site (http://www.strategyplanet.com/homm). We would like to transfer them here, but we will need the help of our former host. The interview with Fabrice was held in December 2003 or January 2004.
by Angelspit
02 Jan 2005, 15:03
Topic: To Rule the World → Rusted Desert
Replies: 2
Views: 3655

To Rule the World → Rusted Desert

https://www.celestialheavens.com/features/walkthroughs/homm4/chaos4/spazzmaticus_b_sm.jpg The second scenario, the Rusted Desert, will prove a logistical nightmare. It is basically a vast empty area, full of resources, mines, artifacts etc., mostly unguarded. Well, when I say unguarded, I mean &quo...
by Angelspit
02 Jan 2005, 15:02
Topic: To Rule the World → Anduran Foothill
Replies: 1
Views: 2765

To Rule the World → Anduran Foothill

https://www.celestialheavens.com/features/walkthroughs/homm4/chaos4/spazzmaticus_a_sm.jpg In the first campaign of The Winds of War, we get to guide a young king Spazz Maticus through his quest to expand his domain a little. The first target of his conquest is a region of Anduran Foothills, which w...

Go to advanced search