Search found 100 matches

by magnomagus
14 Jun 2015, 09:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)
Replies: 75
Views: 77269

Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)

http://s6.postimg.org/wjj67jtnl/rndlogo3.jpg V556 RC6 Released (6 feb 2016)!!! MMH5.5 on Moddb MMH5.5 on Facebook MMH5.5 is a huge fan made modification for H5TOE or H5 GOG Bundle and a spiritual successor to the popular WOG modification for H3. The goal of MMH5.5 to combine the majority of great f...
by magnomagus
22 Feb 2015, 17:45
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HOMM 5 Multiplayer maps
Replies: 22
Views: 16057

Hi,

Since Toe multiplayer maps and rmg maps can run scripts, i think you just need to activate the console and debug your script?
by magnomagus
11 Aug 2010, 20:48
Topic: [Unofficial Expansion] The HOMM5 Role Playing Edition
Replies: 36
Views: 27230

I have updated the mod to version 1.0: Download (50mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?mvwlx2b725lkzep Version 1.0 is divided into 2 cores, an ashan core and an axeoth core. The Axeoth core creates the possibility to play the game with 308 heroes from HOMM3/4. This is done with great thanks to Simonak wh...
by magnomagus
27 Apr 2010, 22:55

This mod is can only be installed on TOE 3.1, so the question if it is preferable over TOE or the H5 complete edition is not relevant. This is for people who have the best version of the game (ToE 3.1) and are bored with it.
by magnomagus
24 Apr 2010, 18:08

You should uninstall the mod if you want to play the original game, if you have problems with the map editor try to remove the file index.bin from the data folder.
by magnomagus
13 Apr 2010, 13:05

@robertukas: sorry for late reply, but cepheus is right, creating more skillslots is close to impossible and that also applies to the formula for creature growth. I agree often the last 50% of the game is boring, but I think this is often related to the way maps are designed. In a strategy or RPG ga...
by magnomagus
02 Apr 2010, 18:47

I understand your dissappointments, but it is impossible to implement the functions you are proposing. Also take in mind in a normal game a hero reaches between level 26-30, which means the amount of level ups needed to fill so much skill slots is not reached.
by magnomagus
14 Feb 2010, 23:16

Well i guess that's something... but the idea was to make the official mode have better names... oh well, it's your work, you get the final say. The problem is a 'better name' scheme doesn't really exist. During the process I changed class names many times. The problem is: for every person who like...
by magnomagus
13 Feb 2010, 17:05

Allright, as a prize for ultimate stubbornness over minor things I will reward you with the ability to easily adjust all classnames to your own taste ;) Open H5-RPE-Core09.h5u with a zip program that can edit text files (I recommend 7zip, do not learn your OS always to open h5u files with it!) Go to...
by magnomagus
12 Feb 2010, 21:31

This mod certainly doesn't seem conservative to me. Lol, yeah :D , but it is still a lot more conservative then rebuilding H3 in H5 What about Sage then? Or Battle Sage (see, it's close to Battle Mage smile_teeth )! Do you really think those class names would fit a hero like Kragh? Warlord should d...
by magnomagus
12 Feb 2010, 18:19

For NCF creatures check the following:

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=1
And where to put the files?
Extract the archive to anywhere and read the included readme
by magnomagus
12 Feb 2010, 15:18

UPDATE: If you want to use ncf creatures you need to download the new (fixed) framework v091!: Framework Version 0.91 As i said a million times, H5 lacks variety... Perhaps, but somehow people always liked my conservative mods more. About the other names I don't now, take in mind the names are conne...
by magnomagus
11 Feb 2010, 21:46

Pretty much how I was thinking, the current idea is referring to the H5 campaign storyline with humans following a demonic church. In heroes 3 several inferno heroes were human. A demon as being 'pure evil' is basically part of an evil belief system itself and as such it cannot oppose it's own belie...
by magnomagus
11 Feb 2010, 11:12

Heresy = (the act of having) an opinion or belief that is the opposite of or against what is the official or popular opinion, or an action which shows that you have no respect for the official opinion.
by magnomagus
10 Feb 2010, 15:31

A simple split-up would have worked for me but the new skil classes look interesting. A simple split-up with racials was the original intention but it didn't work out. If you want some history and more info on the project you can visit the following threads: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.ph...
by magnomagus
09 Feb 2010, 20:03

This works exclusively for Tribes of the East patch 3.1. The game must be run from the exe file included in the archive (H5_RPE_Game.exe). The mainmenu is reverted back to the original because it is more representative. In the end I would like to have a new menu theme, but there are currently other ...
by magnomagus
09 Feb 2010, 12:54

One thing, though, I'd like to see is the Beastmasters boosting abilities, the beasties to get +1 speed and/or initiative like in H3. How do you think of that? even though i don't know which class you are referring to (there are no beastmasters) i think i can already answer your question: it is imp...
by magnomagus
09 Feb 2010, 00:04

[Unofficial Expansion] The HOMM5 Role Playing Edition

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6202/logodca.jpg Hi to all HOMM fans! Today I will present to you a new descendent in the HOMM series. The HOMM5: Role playing edition (currently version 0.9 Beta). This huge mod took me almost a year to build, but together with all the pre-work me and other peopl...
by magnomagus
12 Feb 2008, 14:23
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Warmonger's optimalization pack
Replies: 6
Views: 6754

Neutral stack increase is now 11/12/15% and on heroic it equals insane 20% every week. Believe me, on hard it works very fine. Just makes the neutrals be challenging all the time and provide sufficient amount of exp. I'll have to finish a number of games to tell how does it work in lategame though....
by magnomagus
11 Feb 2008, 13:44
Topic: Proposals for next patch
Replies: 49
Views: 12468

Can you really blame me for misunderstanding? I surely cannot blame you, and that was not what I said. Some ingame descriptions have never been correct (like swift striker for example) and a lot are not sufficient. It is true it only protects the neighboring creatures and in a lot of occassions I w...

Go to advanced search