Views: 5101

Just try taking it and you will see :devious:
by Warmonger
Oct 1 2011, 6:28
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Which One, Which One ...
Replies: 12
Views: 2515

We could put a ton of new objects in the map, but to make them work for others or just make sense is another issue. Nice to see that some modding "news" are finally here on CH, maybe people here could finally make some contribution to the game ;) Even though the screens are like half year ...
by Warmonger
Sep 20 2011, 6:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Is Torosar good?
Replies: 20
Views: 8401

But for skill specialties, the maximum you can get is 100%, no? So if one has expert armourer (15%) and has a specialty on it, it rises to only 30%. That's only a 15% difference They are not capped by any means. With high enough level you cna make these heroes completely invincible. As far as I rec...
by Warmonger
Sep 19 2011, 16:37
Topic: Is Torosar good?
Replies: 20
Views: 8401

But for skill specialties, the maximum you can get is 100%, no? So if one has expert armourer (15%) and has a specialty on it, it rises to only 30%. That's only a 15% difference They are not capped by any means. With high enough level you cna make these heroes completely invincible. The trick on ri...
by Warmonger
Sep 18 2011, 7:21
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: How do I get the Heroes III map editor?
Replies: 4
Views: 20495

Artas1984 wrote:
RubyQuinn wrote:Thanks so much for telling me the file name, I found it! :)

The game is still for sale?

Of course it is. As long at it makes profits, it will.
by Warmonger
Sep 17 2011, 12:20
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: How do WoG commanders & lvl8 creatures change the gamepl
Replies: 4
Views: 5221

Succubi with skilled hero with some army allows you to attack a legion of tier 7 creatures, join few hundreds of them and kill the rest with gained forces. This is unstoppable.
by Warmonger
Sep 11 2011, 6:06
Topic: Should grand elves be nerfed?
Replies: 10
Views: 3853

Bandobras Took wrote:I always thought Armageddon's Blade should have been turned into a combo artifact in Shadow of Death; it isn't that much more overpowered than the Wizard's Well, and much more difficult to assemble.

This! You inspired me, man.
by Warmonger
Sep 3 2011, 14:22
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 71609

Main post updated.
by Warmonger
Aug 17 2011, 14:20
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VI Gamescom Trailer
Replies: 15
Views: 4455

Can't wait to see next Star Wars movie!
Oh wait, these were supposed to be Heroes...
by Warmonger
Aug 6 2011, 7:25
Topic: noobish questions about spells
Replies: 8
Views: 3704

Random maps are full of spell scrolls and Pandora Boxes, some of them contain large spell set. Also, there's an object called Scholar which may give you spell.

You can also get a Tome of Magic or visit Pyramid. I hope that's enough ;)
by Warmonger
Aug 4 2011, 5:03
Topic: Elemental Dragon: Malassa
Replies: 7
Views: 3529

worshipped by madmen

Who wrote that? Intolerant dorks. :|
by Warmonger
Jul 22 2011, 5:42
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H3] How do you enable expansion pack heroes on a map?
Replies: 13
Views: 8233

I think it's pretty obvious. Once he joined the dark side, his original alter-ego was removed from the game.
by Warmonger
Jul 21 2011, 15:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 71609

I just think this forum is dying. But... New development build 0.85b is out! No big changes, just a lot of gameplay features which make the mechanics more complete. Just look . The game is avaliable here: http://forum.vcmi.eu/viewtopic.php?p=5875#5875]Clicky Download it and try. The better you test ...
by Warmonger
Jul 19 2011, 18:45
Topic: Beginner's questions
Views: 2069

Thanks so much guys! @Tress - banks? Isn't that only in the WoG addon? I mean adventure map buildings like naga bank, imp cache, dwarf treasury, naga stores. etc. Fight guardians for cash/resources. Those are available in regular homm Those building can boost gold income, but as said they wont be m...
by Warmonger
Jul 19 2011, 8:35
Topic: Beginner's questions
Views: 2069

1. Depends on map's richness. On some random maps you can get instant outburst with all 8 heroes involved. On typical free-for-all maps, one scout may be enough. In some custom epic scenarios, you won't need any at all. 2. Same as above. However, early Citadel is usually a priority. 3. Might heroes ...
by Warmonger
Jul 18 2011, 5:47
Topic: An Army of Behemoths
Replies: 18
Views: 3399

Radwar, your nick indicates that you were released 12 years ago as well :P If you want content, you're definitelly in a wrong place. CH activity is mostly based around showing different screenshot everyday, it rarely posts anything useful anymore. Try Heroes Comunity for some serious amount of knowl...
by Warmonger
Jul 17 2011, 16:15
Topic: An Army of Behemoths
Replies: 18
Views: 3399

So, CH finally discovered the joy of powergaming? Such army is funny only when opponent has five times bigger forces ;)
by Warmonger
Jul 13 2011, 15:26
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Dare I ask : 3.59 timing update?
Replies: 37
Views: 26094

1. They are Russians, they won't give away anything, even if it was a cure for cancer.
2. I believe they don't have anything in a form of "code", especially in a form understandable by anyone else. Technical documentation was never strong part of hacking.
by Warmonger
Jul 2 2011, 12:59
Topic: [H3] Can you stop the AI from cheating?
Replies: 5
Views: 2035

There can still be Aurora Borealis avaliable.

Though there were many multiplayer maps where AI behaved correctly, so it's definitely possible and you're missing something.
by Warmonger
May 17 2011, 7:45
Topic: The Spoiler of 'Wayfarer'
Replies: 590
Views: 285253

I've seen some additional Cloud Temples you didn't visit, why is that?

Go to advanced search