Search found 527 matches

by klaymen
Oct 18 2011, 19:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: I hate Nerd Rage
Replies: 23
Views: 5692

Well, mr.hackcrag has a point. While I'm not trying to condone piracy, pirate's complain may be as valid as other customer's. If a game is a bug-ridden mess, it matters a little whether the person did purchase the game or not. Unless said bug is intentional for pirated versions (Titan Quest and one ...
by klaymen
Oct 17 2011, 15:19
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Dota 2 announced!
Replies: 60
Views: 19082

I've never liked DotA and its clones much, it was (and still is) attracting elitists and the community as a whole is on the level of World of Warcraft or Steam forums. Also, since the Holy Valve make it, people will still praise it to heavens. Not that I am implying that Valve are incompetent (thoug...
by klaymen
Oct 15 2011, 4:10
Forum: News
Topic: Day 2: Wonders and Woes
Replies: 41
Views: 6824

Re: Day 2: Wonders and Woes

CloudRiderX wrote:Is it sad that the beta was in a more playable condition than the actual released version?

Welcome to the real world, where the quality is first and foremost. Oh wait.
by klaymen
Oct 15 2011, 4:08
Topic: Patch 1.1 Already Available
Replies: 38
Views: 16390

So players are the new betatesters now? Now I am glad I didn't buy it and will wait for the purchase after devs do their friggin' work as they should do before. Smells like Nival.... Of course I am aware that testing is a hard work and some bugs may slip to the release, but it really looks terrible.
by klaymen
Oct 9 2011, 17:45
Topic: Retaliation Poll
Replies: 28
Views: 6739

Simultaneous.
Reasons for it were told in the discussion earlier and I agree with them.
by klaymen
Oct 9 2011, 17:39
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Your opinion needed.
Replies: 13
Views: 3386

A+B: sell by - I will call inspection to the shop, use by - zero C+D: sell by - zero, use by - month at best E: sell by - zero, use by - half a year (my mother works at the chemist, or whatever is it called, she tells me that medicine can be used without any problems 6 months after expiration date a...
by klaymen
Oct 6 2011, 20:49
Topic: Is Heroes V really so bad? A more detailed examination
Replies: 15
Views: 6954

Does not the moat also give some penalties for units standing there, or am I confusing it with something else?
by klaymen
Oct 6 2011, 16:12
Topic: Breathing new life into Heroes of Might & Magic
Views: 23609

Panda Tar wrote:Hey, am I being stung here? Did my personal taste hurt anyone?

Not at all, good sir. It was merely a small jab aimed at Ubisoft's care for the franchise and their competent developer teams.
by klaymen
Oct 5 2011, 16:55
Topic: Fans for Heroes Campaign!
Replies: 17
Views: 5493

Such wall-o-text is a PITA for me to read on my phone, but tomorrow I'll take a look. Who knows, maybe it'll make me want to actually play the game? :)
by klaymen
Oct 5 2011, 16:47
Topic: Best place to purchase digitally?
Replies: 10
Views: 2732

Yes, Avonu is right. I was talking about the price scam....eh, regional pricing. North American and UK citizens have the best prices.
by klaymen
Oct 4 2011, 21:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic X: Job Descriptions
Replies: 5
Views: 1923

graphic..graphic..graphic..graphic..music..writer.. as i known game is not about graphic and music, mostly in rpg important is stats and balance etc core This is about which people the dev team needs, not "what is the most important in a game". And you can't expect much graphic from a gam...
by klaymen
Oct 4 2011, 20:18
Topic: Best place to purchase digitally?
Replies: 10
Views: 2732

Unless you are from Europe (minus the UK), Steam is the best deal.
by klaymen
Oct 4 2011, 5:06
Topic: An inauspicious parallel between Heroes VI and TA Kingdoms
Replies: 9
Views: 8851

Laszlo is common Hungarian name, I think our (Slovak) variant is Ladislav.
by klaymen
Oct 1 2011, 12:04
Topic: Discworld books
Replies: 3
Views: 1702

Thanks for the replies guys. I will pick the CityWatch books first and then I'll decide for another theme. ...however, since you found a Discworld book you didn't like; you're clearly mad and sensible advice would be a waste :jester: :tongue: Well, while it had some great moments (like the mention a...
by klaymen
Sep 30 2011, 9:55
Topic: Discworld books
Views: 1702

Discworld books

I've started reading Pratchett's Discworld books and I'd like to ask you which one(s) to pick next? So far I'vd finished Reaper Man, Guards! Guards!, Men at arms, Night Watch, Sourcery and Witches abroad (I didn't like this one at all). Also since I liked books about the City Watch, are there any mo...
by klaymen
Sep 30 2011, 9:47
Topic: Breathing new life into Heroes of Might & Magic
Views: 23609

Mixing all the good stuff from all the best HoMM games...? You are a genius! Why hasnt anyone thought of this before? Panda Tar for Ubisoft President! Then maybe we can get what we all want, the perfect TBS game. And let Nival do it. They are the true masters of copy&paste. Let them put everyth...
by klaymen
Sep 28 2011, 18:32
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: King's Bounty: Legions
Views: 2540

What Metathron said.
Speaking of KB, I should really kick myself to finish KB:Legend.
by klaymen
Sep 28 2011, 18:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic X: Character Races?
Replies: 72
Views: 16835

Voted for lizards.
Also I don't think that races such as angels or dragons would fit as a PCs
by klaymen
Mar 12 2011, 13:31
Topic: H6 Available for Pre-Order
Views: 11074

Re: H6 Available for Pre-Order

Pol wrote:
klaymen wrote:I don't think that Stardock is having anything to do with that. The rights are sold by a regions and I very much doubt he had any chance to get them worldwide. And ever will.

This is orchestrated by Ubi. :D

So let me ask this: why is it worldwide on Steam and NA only on Impulse?
by klaymen
Mar 12 2011, 8:56
Topic: H6 Available for Pre-Order
Views: 11074

Re: H6 Available for Pre-Order

Pre-order on Impulse , Deluxe Edition (if you're in North America... Stupid Ubisoft! I can't even view the price from here, but I assume it's the same) Deluxe apparently has even more DLC. It is as much Wardell's incompetency and fault as much as Ubisoft's. Impulse is notoriously known for boasting...

Go to advanced search