Search found 527 matches

by klaymen
Jul 10 2012, 1:26
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Warlock: The Master of Arcane
Replies: 17
Views: 9028

So, barring shiny graphics, is there any reason to play Warlock instead of Master of Magic or Age of Wonders?
by klaymen
Feb 22 2012, 12:05
Forum: News
Topic: Boss Battles
Replies: 8
Views: 1891

I bet their reply (if any) will be something like 'working as intended'.

http://trenchescomic.com/comic/post/translation
by klaymen
Feb 21 2012, 21:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Server Downtime
Replies: 17
Views: 4044

This is beyond pathetic.

All further Ubisoft games are a no-no for me.
by klaymen
Feb 21 2012, 14:17
Topic: The Conflux: A Horror Story?
Replies: 12
Views: 4021

Re: The Conflux: A Horror Story?

Ryder wrote:imagine how great this game could be if............

it was made by NWC.

Probably it would wipe the floor with Ubihole's....product.
by klaymen
Feb 19 2012, 18:15
Topic: Guild Wars 2
Replies: 62
Views: 17141

The closed beta has begun, it is accessible for press and some players.
by klaymen
Feb 12 2012, 19:10
Topic: > 28 days later
Replies: 88
Views: 20107

The game could have no bugs and still suck. I think for most people here it is NOT the bugs that are the problem (at least not any more, maybe so with older versions/1.1.1), but the vastly changed game mechanics for many parts of the game. I know, but the bugs here are icing on the cake. Sucky game...
by klaymen
Feb 11 2012, 13:36

Naki wrote:MUCH much shorter list than 1.1.1 version bugs!!

That doesn't mean that it is good now, though.
by klaymen
Feb 8 2012, 11:13

I'm not implying anything moronic like that, let alone anything about you (since I haven't mentioned you at all :)). Just that many reactions to many of the changes are too harsh and over-the-top. I don't like them cutting resources, though. Actually I am one of those people who dislike manyof thes...
by klaymen
Feb 8 2012, 11:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 11725

Wow, good work!
I like it so far.
by klaymen
Feb 5 2012, 10:08

XEL II wrote:Pretty much sums up the general tone of people's reception of gameplay changes.

Are you implying that I have to like all the changes because Holy Jewbisoft graced us with new HoMM (MMH, actually) game?
by klaymen
Feb 5 2012, 10:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Question about Sorcery and Hand of Death? (HOMM IV)
Replies: 9
Views: 3709

BoardGuest808888 wrote:Naah. I didn't go that way. HoD can be used for every level creatures too, inclulding heroes.

Sure it can, but show me one sane man who would use Hand of Death to kill 6 imps. (barring the case when hero has enough mana and they are the last stack remaining) :)
by klaymen
Jan 24 2012, 10:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 357
Views: 155522

I like how is it looking (except those Lizardwomen, I don't know why, but they look a bit weird to me). One thing though, While I like the Dark Knight screenshot (Witcher's look and name are a nice touch :) ), the body seems a bit unnatural where it connects with pants. If it is still work in progre...
by klaymen
Jan 23 2012, 19:47
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 304
Views: 80596

if you backed them up... This is the problem. After they came back, GOG forums were full of rage because "I didn't have my games backed up" and such. Some people even swore to never buy anything from them again. Yes, the GOG team assumed that everybody backs up their purchased games....th...
by klaymen
Jan 23 2012, 11:20
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 304
Views: 80596

GOG only "went down" for a while when they came out of the beta and that was merely a poorly thought out joke from their side. Other than that, GOG is alive and another big publisher is rumored to arrive there in the near future.
by klaymen
Jan 22 2012, 20:16
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Homm3 .. orpg?
Replies: 4
Views: 1836

And what about making a HoMM mod for M&B:Warband? It may or may not be easier when you have something to start with. Or maybe another game will be more suitable for such mod.
by klaymen
Jan 20 2012, 14:17
Topic: Ubi DRM Prevents Hardware Changes
Replies: 26
Views: 4809

ThunderTitan wrote:It's only ironic if it's unexpected...

That might be a problem, because only the Spanish Inquisition is unexpected.
by klaymen
Jan 16 2012, 20:31

ThunderTitan wrote:And of course the pirated version doesn't have that problem...

Honest cusomer gets screwed over and over, "filthy pirate" plays without many such obstacles.
Ironic, isn't it?
by klaymen
Jan 14 2012, 14:44

I shall print this info on a paper, pack a brick into it and when some CEO or PR manager starts spouting the usual stuff about piracy causing low sales, or that DRM is effective against piracy, I'll make his/her nose meet this info (with the brick). Repeatedly. Until he/she or gets it or until uncon...
by klaymen
Jan 12 2012, 15:03
Topic: Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition open playtest announced
Views: 4252

I'm not going to get the newest edition there is, just for the sake of having it, but I've got a group of bordgamers whom I want to introduce to RPGs. And since one of the complaints about 4th edition was its inclination to board games, this edition looks like an ideal candidate for my group. Guess ...
by klaymen
Jan 12 2012, 14:59
Topic: New Members
Views: 2231

You can still eliminate the other sites :)
Accidents happen :P

Go to advanced search