Search found 796 matches

by Tress
Feb 8 2008, 9:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Editing question: Monster spells
Replies: 12
Views: 3858

If i remember right in MM6 one of flying devil type could cast meteor shower and it was prety much killer for team unless you were flying or heavly outlevel them
by Tress
Jan 29 2008, 12:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Warhammer of Might and Magic
Replies: 71
Views: 25207

well under each unit there is nice description that show that those arnt god dragons but are just lesser versions of them depending on race. Also in previous homm games we get angels that are sent by god and still they are compared to regular units. Just this time gods are something more real and ac...
by Tress
Jan 29 2008, 8:45

And taking away it's wings and setting it on fire don't make the Magma dragon any less of a giant fire breathing lizard... at least they arnt using shortcut of reusing same model with different color. and whats bad with having too much dragons anyway if they are different from each other and i woul...
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:50
Topic: M&M 7: Walls of Mist (Help Needed)
Replies: 10
Views: 3439

First way of doing is with invis. Just run throu and colect keys. If you dont have anyone with invis and you feel yourself strong enough to wipe that place you can kill everyone, collect keys, go out thus reseting dungeon. Then run through , use 3 keys and exit on other side.
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:47
Topic: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?
Replies: 18
Views: 10641

When i play usualy rogue is first or second promotion i do. Its completely easy with invis and can be done without too with spells like charm or berserk (altough dont really remember if it worked, not 100% sure but it should) and dont tell we are doing game without ego magic ( well its possible but ...
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:38

well dark elves have striking resemblance to warhmmers DE. Altough i am not fan of wh universe i browsed upcoming warhammer online and withc elf is 1:1 as dark elf blood maiden. While with other races i dont see much similarity at least no more than with some D&D universe games. And we've seen t...
by Tress
Dec 15 2007, 22:25
Topic: MM7: most useful Misc. Skill
Replies: 28
Views: 7827

Imo disarm traps. Without it game becomes frustrating. Rest of skill can be done at shop until you get sufficient skill yourself, but while you dont have enaugh disarm your forced to skipp place until you do or boost skill up to nescesary value(npc,items or simply put points). Well you can open ches...
by Tress
Dec 14 2007, 11:43
Topic: Rep mm7/8
Replies: 3
Views: 3233

Rep mm7/8

although i played mm7 countless times i cant understand does reputation somehow affect game play. In mm6 it was noticeable because of light/dark masteries and you could get in prison for bad rep and npc reacted sometimes refused to talk according to reputation. In mm7 only place i noticed reputation...
by Tress
Dec 12 2007, 22:16
Topic: MM6: Spell suggestions
Replies: 44
Views: 15135

I hate killing peasants too. But to get bad rep without actually killing anyone in the end, I kill some peasant in snake temple and res him with dark magic over and over till I aquire necessary rep.
by Tress
Dec 11 2007, 14:17
Topic: MM6: Spell suggestions
Replies: 44
Views: 15135

Knight isnt too efective in mm6 since there isnt armaster skill at all, and my sorcerer did almost same damage in meele with his dual daggers. He only get powerfull pool of hp. As for magic i suggest to concentrate in single school. For example i leveled only air magic for my archer and near end it ...
by Tress
Dec 6 2007, 22:58
Topic: Does haste really not work in MM7? (heard this a few times)
Replies: 14
Views: 4282

Well even considering any team can finish game. Playing without cleric makes game much more dificult since in one case you can defeat enemy while in other case you must reload tons of time and wait for paralyze,save after lucky hits and so on
by Tress
Dec 6 2007, 6:41

Current party: Archer, Monk, Paladin, Sorc Well its nothing unbeatable for game and can still prove to be good party. But without GM body(cleric only) game can become frustrating at points like maze, tolberti or any other insta kill place. You will have to think real hard to avoid being oneshoted. ...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 12:13
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VI in development ?
Replies: 85
Views: 12450

Heroes VI in Development?

I doubt it will be Homm VI. First its too early to announce new game that could fundamentally differ from 5th part. Also i doubt it will be classic MM first person/4chars type game too since nival focuses on strategy/tactic games like SS altough they had some prety good RPG before altough not with m...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:35
Topic: Favourite/Least favourite dungeon?
Replies: 75
Views: 12423

Least favorite. mm6- castle darkmoore.( long , full with anoying mobs) mm7 - Nighon tunels. Always hate part when i have to go to NIghon and must go through it. mm8 - Ancestral tomb in ironsand. Navigating due to several floors is anoyoing. mm9 - 1k terrors. Favorite mm6 - outpost in mist islands. m...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:10
Topic: Sound problems in World of Xeen
Replies: 3
Views: 1704

1. try geting newer version of dosbox.
2. try getting another copy of game. Another site or reinstall it. I had problem that WOX crashed on sound every time i tried to launc unless i get another version.
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:04

I can assure it does work. Best way to test and see notable diference is equiping team with blasters and check diference. In one case it will be nonstop burst while without it will be 4 shots and noticable pause.Besides game is easy enaugh to be finished with any team. Only thing that is nescesary t...

Go to advanced search