Search found 788 matches

by Tress
Dec 12 2007, 22:16
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6: Spell suggestions
Replies: 44
Views: 14003

I hate killing peasants too. But to get bad rep without actually killing anyone in the end, I kill some peasant in snake temple and res him with dark magic over and over till I aquire necessary rep.
by Tress
Dec 11 2007, 14:17
Topic: MM6: Spell suggestions
Replies: 44
Views: 14003

Knight isnt too efective in mm6 since there isnt armaster skill at all, and my sorcerer did almost same damage in meele with his dual daggers. He only get powerfull pool of hp. As for magic i suggest to concentrate in single school. For example i leveled only air magic for my archer and near end it ...
by Tress
Dec 6 2007, 22:58
Topic: Does haste really not work in MM7? (heard this a few times)
Replies: 14
Views: 3945

Well even considering any team can finish game. Playing without cleric makes game much more dificult since in one case you can defeat enemy while in other case you must reload tons of time and wait for paralyze,save after lucky hits and so on
by Tress
Dec 6 2007, 6:41

Current party: Archer, Monk, Paladin, Sorc Well its nothing unbeatable for game and can still prove to be good party. But without GM body(cleric only) game can become frustrating at points like maze, tolberti or any other insta kill place. You will have to think real hard to avoid being oneshoted. ...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 12:13
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VI in development ?
Replies: 85
Views: 11484

Heroes VI in Development?

I doubt it will be Homm VI. First its too early to announce new game that could fundamentally differ from 5th part. Also i doubt it will be classic MM first person/4chars type game too since nival focuses on strategy/tactic games like SS altough they had some prety good RPG before altough not with m...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:35
Topic: Favourite/Least favourite dungeon?
Replies: 75
Views: 11394

Least favorite. mm6- castle darkmoore.( long , full with anoying mobs) mm7 - Nighon tunels. Always hate part when i have to go to NIghon and must go through it. mm8 - Ancestral tomb in ironsand. Navigating due to several floors is anoyoing. mm9 - 1k terrors. Favorite mm6 - outpost in mist islands. m...
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:10
Topic: Sound problems in World of Xeen
Replies: 3
Views: 1598

1. try geting newer version of dosbox.
2. try getting another copy of game. Another site or reinstall it. I had problem that WOX crashed on sound every time i tried to launc unless i get another version.
by Tress
Dec 5 2007, 11:04

I can assure it does work. Best way to test and see notable diference is equiping team with blasters and check diference. In one case it will be nonstop burst while without it will be 4 shots and noticable pause.Besides game is easy enaugh to be finished with any team. Only thing that is nescesary t...

Go to advanced search