Search found 796 matches

by Tress
Apr 21 2008, 6:08
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Ancient versus...um...ancient weapons?
Replies: 9
Views: 3040

blasters arnt bad with haste spell ,but imo spending more than 10 ranks/gm isnt needed since it only adds precision. Also even tough they are quite strong, good configured meele clases can outdamage them
by Tress
Apr 18 2008, 7:05
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Kings Bounty on Vista
Replies: 25
Views: 8721

Kings Bounty on Vista

Even without demons half proc dragon and demon boss can be beaten. Find some town with time stop(best thing of this spell is that you dont have ti pay fee for army while spell is active and spells like raise control dont end until end of week) and raise control spells. Recast both till astronomic co...
by Tress
Apr 16 2008, 21:40
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Kings Bounty on Vista
Replies: 25
Views: 8721

Kings Bounty on Vista

my favorite is "A". Altough i like magic chars i play mostly males characters. Its realy great game even now, altough if you compare with its evolutioned series(homm) its realy easy and can be finished in few hours considering you get somewhat lucky with creature dwelings on first continent
by Tress
Apr 16 2008, 13:24
Topic: enchanting mm6
Replies: 4
Views: 3350

Water school spell "enchant item" expert/master allows better enchants, also item need to be good quality to be enchanted, so basically items you get ~ before free haven cant be enchanted. Enchants are given randomly and only way to chose is save/load buttons.
by Tress
Apr 12 2008, 12:12
Topic: Might & Magic Warlords Project
Replies: 71
Views: 20898

I'm skeptical about this... Is it going to be like MMT or the new town projects where you hardly hear any updates? I'm pretty sure that neither is going to be completed within 1 year. Nonetheless, your project sounds intriguing, if a little too ambitious. I'm all for seeing a MM/Heroes crossover. P...
by Tress
Apr 9 2008, 10:44
Topic: Dark or Light magic -- MM7?
Replies: 13
Views: 4578

As others said, try everything you can. I liked both sides of magic, because: Light - you have Day of Protection, Hour of Power and Day of the Gods, so you don't need to put on onehundred buff spells... Dark - two words: Shrapmetal, Armageddon :D If you are more interested in the story, well... Lig...
by Tress
Apr 7 2008, 9:03
Topic: Dark or Light magic -- MM7?
Replies: 13
Views: 4578

Personally even tough dark magic is more offensive(sharpmetal, souldrinker, toxic cloud,DB) I personally think that light magic gives more advantages. For example highly raised implosion or inceriate can substitute most of dark magic damage spell even tough it will be weaker. While with light magic ...
by Tress
Apr 3 2008, 11:08
Topic: Monk or Thief?
Replies: 26
Views: 6078

As much as i like idea of taking team alternative of default it in most cases make things more or less harder. Thief with M armastaer and GM dagger dish out damage easily comparable to warrior. Also Thief has GM disarm which is most valuable skill in game imo while monk receives DT on reasonable lev...
by Tress
Mar 24 2008, 12:11
Topic: Stuck in the Pit
Views: 2651

There is 4 sections in pit.
1. is in and most of houses
2. is mage guilds/and magic shops.
3. Is town hall and temple
4. Is castle Gloaming
Every time you go in tunel you end up in next section. 1>2>3>4>1,,, and so on
by Tress
Mar 23 2008, 11:22
Topic: Possible bug?
Views: 2504

also maybe your wizard have fly spell active, that on noGM rank drains SP slowly. When on second half of game i usualy keep all buffs on party including fly. Also afaik regen items dosnt stack so it isnt needed to keep more than 1
by Tress
Mar 22 2008, 22:27
Topic: Possible bug?
Views: 2504

never noticed such problem myself , but maybe you have some artifact or item that drains mp away.
by Tress
Mar 19 2008, 18:16
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: I need Heroes 4 MP3!
Replies: 8
Views: 1907

http://heroes.ag.ru/stuff/music/
this place contains all or at least most soundtracks including various ground themes. Site is is Russian but files are listed in english also it contains utility whats usable to extract music yourself.
by Tress
Mar 12 2008, 15:35
Topic: Uber MM7 Melee Party
Replies: 2
Views: 2175

Actualy i have recived insanity on characters after some time of no travleing/resting/training and always using cure weaknes spell. In one moment team went insane/dead. So its useful to take rest once in while,
by Tress
Mar 12 2008, 15:28
Topic: School of Sorcery Library (MM7)
Replies: 7
Views: 3655

its random what or how many books/scrolls you recive.
Also i expirienced same thing that i must rejoin every week so i rather save my 5k gold on something else, like buying books i need rather than gambling
by Tress
Mar 3 2008, 19:48
Forum: News
Topic: Elements Launch Trailer
Replies: 10
Views: 2143

Elements Launch Trailer

not exactly sure why they say exclusive on x 360 :P
Marketing department have lost any sense of shame....
by Tress
Feb 29 2008, 9:24
Topic: Homm3 spell skills.
Replies: 4
Views: 1487

Homm3 spell skills.

Altough I play homm for a long time i never noticed Is there actual differnece between untrained magic skill and basic. In manuals there writen basic/advanced/expert but no untrained. Also at least lightning spell with sp 3 deals 85 dmg and same amount with basic air skill. So question is: Does any ...
by Tress
Feb 29 2008, 9:12
Topic: On Iron Lore and PC Gaming
Replies: 102
Views: 13600

For some reason i think 85-90% is number sucked out of finger. Second most who pirate download huge amount of games to get to see them and maybe buy them afterwards. Third most likely if there wont be piratnig way same ppl would posibly buy no more than 5% of games they actually play. Also article i...
by Tress
Feb 26 2008, 21:27
Topic: Xana and the Worst Characters
Replies: 24
Views: 5610

Imo its very bad and subjective article. One guy comes and says what is lame and whats not. Alyx vance as best char 0.o Excuse me shes flat 1 dimensional char that is gamedevs always put in some position so gordon can see how she climbs house and so on, and of course damsel in distres role(while the...
by Tress
Feb 16 2008, 21:25
Topic: Barbarian hero evolution
Replies: 20
Views: 7379

voted h3 male. I realy wonder how h5 male barb got so high. I think its one of worst models ingame. Well model itself isnt that bad but his animation is awful. Its nowhere as smooth as vampire (altough i dislike 19century dracula style in fantasy game). Position they have legs for barb they look lik...
by Tress
Feb 16 2008, 21:19
Topic: H3 SOD: Unholy Alliance, "Gathering the Legion"
Replies: 14
Views: 5194

Just finished all UA campaing myself. I played on default (hard ) dificulty. Imo its hardest map in all campaing. way i did is hiring extra heroes to efectively gather all external dwelings. And i managed to get into south castle while hero was away and upgrade my troops and if lucky get 1 weeks pro...

Go to advanced search