4. Is castle Gloaming
Every time you go in tunel you end up in next section. 1>2>3>4>1,,, and so on
by Tress
Mar 23 2008, 11:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Possible bug?
Replies: 9
Views: 2299

also maybe your wizard have fly spell active, that on noGM rank drains SP slowly. When on second half of game i usualy keep all buffs on party including fly. Also afaik regen items dosnt stack so it isnt needed to keep more than 1
by Tress
Mar 22 2008, 22:27
Topic: Possible bug?
Replies: 9
Views: 2299

never noticed such problem myself , but maybe you have some artifact or item that drains mp away.
by Tress
Mar 19 2008, 18:16
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: I need Heroes 4 MP3!
Replies: 8
Views: 1787

http://heroes.ag.ru/stuff/music/
this place contains all or at least most soundtracks including various ground themes. Site is is Russian but files are listed in english also it contains utility whats usable to extract music yourself.
by Tress
Mar 12 2008, 15:35
Topic: Uber MM7 Melee Party
Replies: 2
Views: 2047

Actualy i have recived insanity on characters after some time of no travleing/resting/training and always using cure weaknes spell. In one moment team went insane/dead. So its useful to take rest once in while,
by Tress
Mar 12 2008, 15:28
Topic: School of Sorcery Library (MM7)
Replies: 7
Views: 3386

its random what or how many books/scrolls you recive.
Also i expirienced same thing that i must rejoin every week so i rather save my 5k gold on something else, like buying books i need rather than gambling
by Tress
Mar 3 2008, 19:48
Forum: News
Topic: Elements Launch Trailer
Replies: 10
Views: 1895

Elements Launch Trailer

not exactly sure why they say exclusive on x 360 :P
Marketing department have lost any sense of shame....
by Tress
Feb 29 2008, 9:24
Topic: Homm3 spell skills.
Replies: 4
Views: 1410

Homm3 spell skills.

Altough I play homm for a long time i never noticed Is there actual differnece between untrained magic skill and basic. In manuals there writen basic/advanced/expert but no untrained. Also at least lightning spell with sp 3 deals 85 dmg and same amount with basic air skill. So question is: Does any ...
by Tress
Feb 29 2008, 9:12
Topic: On Iron Lore and PC Gaming
Replies: 102
Views: 12293

For some reason i think 85-90% is number sucked out of finger. Second most who pirate download huge amount of games to get to see them and maybe buy them afterwards. Third most likely if there wont be piratnig way same ppl would posibly buy no more than 5% of games they actually play. Also article i...
by Tress
Feb 26 2008, 21:27
Topic: Xana and the Worst Characters
Replies: 24
Views: 5234

Imo its very bad and subjective article. One guy comes and says what is lame and whats not. Alyx vance as best char 0.o Excuse me shes flat 1 dimensional char that is gamedevs always put in some position so gordon can see how she climbs house and so on, and of course damsel in distres role(while the...
by Tress
Feb 16 2008, 21:25
Topic: Barbarian hero evolution
Replies: 20
Views: 6994

voted h3 male. I realy wonder how h5 male barb got so high. I think its one of worst models ingame. Well model itself isnt that bad but his animation is awful. Its nowhere as smooth as vampire (altough i dislike 19century dracula style in fantasy game). Position they have legs for barb they look lik...
by Tress
Feb 16 2008, 21:19
Topic: H3 SOD: Unholy Alliance, "Gathering the Legion"
Replies: 14
Views: 5031

Just finished all UA campaing myself. I played on default (hard ) dificulty. Imo its hardest map in all campaing. way i did is hiring extra heroes to efectively gather all external dwelings. And i managed to get into south castle while hero was away and upgrade my troops and if lucky get 1 weeks pro...
by Tress
Feb 8 2008, 9:10
Topic: Editing question: Monster spells
Replies: 12
Views: 3476

If i remember right in MM6 one of flying devil type could cast meteor shower and it was prety much killer for team unless you were flying or heavly outlevel them
by Tress
Jan 29 2008, 12:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Warhammer of Might and Magic
Replies: 71
Views: 23871

well under each unit there is nice description that show that those arnt god dragons but are just lesser versions of them depending on race. Also in previous homm games we get angels that are sent by god and still they are compared to regular units. Just this time gods are something more real and ac...
by Tress
Jan 29 2008, 8:45

And taking away it's wings and setting it on fire don't make the Magma dragon any less of a giant fire breathing lizard... at least they arnt using shortcut of reusing same model with different color. and whats bad with having too much dragons anyway if they are different from each other and i woul...
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:50
Topic: M&M 7: Walls of Mist (Help Needed)
Replies: 10
Views: 3015

First way of doing is with invis. Just run throu and colect keys. If you dont have anyone with invis and you feel yourself strong enough to wipe that place you can kill everyone, collect keys, go out thus reseting dungeon. Then run through , use 3 keys and exit on other side.
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:47
Topic: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?
Replies: 18
Views: 9450

When i play usualy rogue is first or second promotion i do. Its completely easy with invis and can be done without too with spells like charm or berserk (altough dont really remember if it worked, not 100% sure but it should) and dont tell we are doing game without ego magic ( well its possible but ...
by Tress
Jan 28 2008, 11:38

well dark elves have striking resemblance to warhmmers DE. Altough i am not fan of wh universe i browsed upcoming warhammer online and withc elf is 1:1 as dark elf blood maiden. While with other races i dont see much similarity at least no more than with some D&D universe games. And we've seen t...
by Tress
Dec 15 2007, 22:25
Topic: MM7: most useful Misc. Skill
Replies: 28
Views: 7180

Imo disarm traps. Without it game becomes frustrating. Rest of skill can be done at shop until you get sufficient skill yourself, but while you dont have enaugh disarm your forced to skipp place until you do or boost skill up to nescesary value(npc,items or simply put points). Well you can open ches...
by Tress
Dec 14 2007, 11:43
Topic: Rep mm7/8
Replies: 3
Views: 2864

Rep mm7/8

although i played mm7 countless times i cant understand does reputation somehow affect game play. In mm6 it was noticeable because of light/dark masteries and you could get in prison for bad rep and npc reacted sometimes refused to talk according to reputation. In mm7 only place i noticed reputation...

Go to advanced search