Search found 788 matches

by Tress
Oct 16 2008, 15:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: broken castle harmondale map
Replies: 6
Views: 2093

seems textures got corruted somehow. Try reinstaling game itself. Also game is kinda old so compatibility problems might arise although i never seen such effects for mm game.
by Tress
Aug 4 2008, 22:13
Topic: Favourite Might and Magic music
Replies: 17
Views: 3228

MM8 had pretty weak music compared to 7 and when i first played mm6 i had ripped version without music so i will have to replay someday with normal version but as much as i checked mm6 has good one too. mine favorite is mm7 specialy bracada/deya track also nighon,erathia and evermon tracks are awesome
by Tress
Jul 15 2008, 20:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMMIV: Summoning Skills
Replies: 13
Views: 1567

summoning happens automatically. Also note that even if summoning points arnt used up in a day they get acumulated and you get to use them in the next day. Also if I am not mistakening equilibris mod allows to control what creatures you want to call forth(havnt tested myself)
by Tress
Jul 14 2008, 15:55
Topic: HoMMIV: Monster Quantities
Replies: 7
Views: 1658

Few 1-4
Several 5-9
Band 10-19
Dozens 20-49
Scores 50-99
Company 100-249
Hundreds 250-500
Host 500-999
Legion 1000-2499
Thousands 2500+
by Tress
Jul 14 2008, 14:39
Topic: MM8 Question on Spear Master
Replies: 2
Views: 1077

Yes it gives ability to use spear in one hand, however you must posses another weapon skill that would allow to use weapon in offhand, where only possible choice is dagger. Also if i remember correctly minotaurs are restricted to use shields. IMO best thing you can do with minotaur is to raise his a...
by Tress
Jul 14 2008, 14:30
Topic: Favorite Monster of Might and Magic
Replies: 34
Views: 7432

mm3-5 altough i played them while ago i alredy have forgotten most of them so cant really say. mm6 - archers. mm7 - raiders- ones in green outfit and curved sword.But owerally mm7 had best sprites if chosing from mm6-8 mm8 - didnt really had good ones - but i will go with necromancer if needed. mm9 ...
by Tress
Jun 26 2008, 9:39
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Haven renegade creatures...
Replies: 5
Views: 1677

Most of them are different. For example brutes of toe have assault instead of bash. Renegade grifins dont have rush dive of toe alternative and so on. Also description texts are diferent for some. For example renegade zealot has quite different description.
by Tress
Jun 12 2008, 13:52
Forum: News
Topic: Flamestryke: In Memoriam
Replies: 27
Views: 9344

Flamestryke: In Memoriam

I really like that web site. Imo it was best mm/wizardry site out there and i am big fan of both. Realy sad to see her go :(. When some time ago i red she has cancer and will go for treatment i really hoped she will make it through.
Also no offense but just currious how old was she?
by Tress
Jun 12 2008, 13:49
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Death Knight
Replies: 26
Views: 14287

voted tamika. great starting skills and death knight is one of best unit of given tier altough it takes some hero level raising until spec starts to take effect.
by Tress
Jun 12 2008, 13:47
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Necromancer
Replies: 27
Views: 15894

necromancer is great class and there is alot of good ones. They have great chance of getting earth magic and other great skills. also many specs are good like vidomnia and aislen, septienna. personaly i voted sandro even tough his spec in early game isnt as efective that guy is classic since hes one...
by Tress
Jun 12 2008, 9:43
Topic: Luck and Attack
Replies: 24
Views: 8003

Even if luck gives less owerall bonus(havnt calculated yet). you cant ever realy on it while with attack skill you can exactly(even more with divine strenght) predict way battle will go. For example you have stack of dragons and you attack pit lords and see that one will remain. that will mean they ...
by Tress
Jun 12 2008, 9:39
Topic: MM7: Invisibility to Eeofol
Replies: 11
Views: 3695

its quite tricky to use invis in those tunels but its doable. But even considering behemots are strong monsters they can be taken down due to their size since they often get stuck in small rooms and slow/parlisys effectively disables them. Personaly i consider all tunnell complex(tunderfist,to nigho...
by Tress
Jun 11 2008, 21:57
Topic: Thoughts on Luck?
Replies: 8
Views: 2859

i pick it according to situation but imo its very useful skill. Situations when you have capped luck by artifact means are only in later part of game and you still must survive that part. Even more considering that starting out is more difficult. Also subskills are quite good too, warlock luck is es...
by Tress
Jun 10 2008, 6:26
Topic: HOMM V (1.6) crashes during Raelag's offer.
Replies: 3
Views: 1515

i crashed couple time too during enemy turn. Both times were when i stationed hero in captured gate room and enemy atacked. So if you crash often i sugest you keep away from enemy heroes and use underground passage, P.s which idiot gave shadya in this mission. She is even less useful as third leg fo...
by Tress
Jun 6 2008, 7:27
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Ranger
Replies: 30
Views: 15640

there is alot of good rangers. kyrre (logistics) are realy good on big maps and such heroes afaik are usualy banned in tournaments. mephala with armor can save some troops too. but personaly i voted ivor since elves are best units of level and you can do half game just with them and he also have ofe...
by Tress
Jun 6 2008, 7:22
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Druid
Replies: 33
Views: 14224

I think fortune specialty is kinda waste. Personaly i really rarely use mirth/fortune. Since it only increases chance by ~5-10% that you will do 2x dmg also luck skill itself grants max bonus already so no fortune needed. Also luck is skill that rampart heroes have high chance of getting and unlike ...
by Tress
Jun 6 2008, 5:21
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Druid
Replies: 33
Views: 14224

voting Elleshar. You cant have too much spell points. Specialy in early game for spaming some lightning or magic missle.
by Tress
Jun 3 2008, 20:45
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Working on a Fantasy MMO
Replies: 24
Views: 3931

Took quite a while for jvc to do some public movment since he found trion company. Considering long time between now and then could asume that there is some work alredy done
by Tress
Jun 3 2008, 20:40
Topic: MM7: Weapons/Armours Valued 25000
Replies: 2
Views: 1203

Most likely you mean armor from arcomage quest ( elven chainmail and elfbane and so on) and some other items like obelisk treasure and some other. Theese items are considered unique but not artifacts. Pretty much like quest items. You cant sell them and you can repair them without any skill.

Go to advanced search