Search found 1195 matches

by parcaleste
Nov 11 2007, 13:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Green Dragon evolution
Replies: 72
Views: 28440

What's wrong in posting in old topics instead of making a new ones? Makes no sense :)

As for the creature itself... I don't think I realy like none of those; was realy dissapointed with the Dragons in HV in gener, boy they are sooo ****...
by parcaleste
Nov 11 2007, 13:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Titan evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 22305

I did voted for the HV one, even though it's realy confusing with rhis amulet stuff like on it's hands... looks like some indian creature but still it's WAYS much better than the HIV one and a bit more better than the on in HIII; as for the HI, I think there we have an realy cute one, but still it ...
by parcaleste
Nov 11 2007, 11:25
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 186081

Finaly, this friday I'll see "Pan's Labyrinth" in a theater - after just one year delay, huh...
by parcaleste
Nov 11 2007, 10:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: TotE last map and a strange Alien Hero - WTF???
Replies: 8
Views: 4895

TotE last map and a strange Alien Hero - WTF???

I was re-re-re-re - and - etc. - playng the map this morning and all of a sudden, was changing Zehir's Skills to get the Ultimate one. I managed to do it and was about to go to Talonguard to beat Biarra; however, the nex day was first day of the week, I did pushed "OK" for to have the additional 4 ...
by parcaleste
Nov 10 2007, 12:57
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 559010

Damn just came from lections, outside is dam cold, I'll have soop, will watch my soaps and have to do that t-shirt I am rolling from two weeks... I want to SLEEEEEP :(
by parcaleste
Nov 9 2007, 7:59
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 175144

Actually it is a sun shining outside right now... and yesterday was snowing :|
by parcaleste
Nov 9 2007, 7:38
Topic: TotE campaign final map (Spoiler!)
Replies: 17
Views: 2943

Howdid you managed to bring Gotai to Zehir in first place and in second - I am allways taking that specific castle with Gotai's Cyclops, otherways sometimes I have to replay the battle... few times :D As for the last battle goes - I found it pretty much EASY one as I managed to find the exact way o...
by parcaleste
Nov 9 2007, 6:46
Topic: The Photo Thread
Replies: 3005
Views: 236529

Hehe and I am having a cat (an Evil Litle Creature actually):

by parcaleste
Nov 8 2007, 5:57
Topic: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)
Replies: 12
Views: 2303

Yeah, but first you need to FIND (or built ;) ) a Matketplace, which sometimes is in the other side of the map...

I am choosing the Resources every time anyway :baby:
by parcaleste
Nov 8 2007, 5:54
Topic: The Joke Thread
Replies: 1541
Views: 142613

A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50. The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed...
by parcaleste
Nov 7 2007, 17:52
Topic: the Ultimate Skills in TotE
Replies: 19
Views: 3933

The ultimate skills path have totally changed in ToE. You'd better check here : http://www.celestialheavens.com/520 Thanks for this one, will come in handy :devil: I think I was close to the Barbarian one as well just in the way of the logical thinking, actually; gotta check it out now :) And yup, ...
by parcaleste
Nov 7 2007, 7:08

you need sorcery with arcane training, counterspell and arcane excelence , enlightment with inteligence, wizard's reward and mentoring , war machines with catapult, remote control and tremors to get arcane omnisence :-D Not sure if I had ever seen these skills for a Wizard :| So they are mixed up a...
by parcaleste
Nov 6 2007, 22:30
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 82319

There is and other tricky ones around, cause I am listening and to alot of soundtracks wich are much more to a classical music + some (two actually :D ) bands that have some REALY jazz albums :libra: But still this one is, at least, disturbing ;|
by parcaleste
Nov 6 2007, 22:23
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 82319

Metal/Punk (including nu-metal)

Including NOT Nu-crap :gun:
by parcaleste
Nov 6 2007, 21:36

the Ultimate Skills in TotE

I tried a couple of times with different races, but it allways gives me something that in the end screws me from getting it; for instance in the last campaign with Zehir I did erased all of his skills (except for the racial special skills) and still I can't make it to the Ultimate one; it just does...

Go to advanced search