Search found 551 matches

by Big Daddy Jim
01 Feb 2010, 16:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Beware TCC Torrents!
Replies: 19
Views: 7870

Jim Perhaps you could include a version number as a part of the zip file name that way players will know the latest one. I understand many of the folders and files are direct replacements and must use the same name, but the zip files, pdfs and any file whose name is not critical could include a ver...
by Big Daddy Jim
01 Feb 2010, 16:03

i think that they are my torrents ;| i can remade and fix them. Vladamir, There are at least ten torrents out there. I doubt if all of them are yours. Now here's my 'feelings' about torrents. 1. They are indeed a viable download source. 2. Too often, however, the author or group is never notified t...
by Big Daddy Jim
01 Feb 2010, 14:17

Beware TCC Torrents!

After performing a basic SEARCH for The Chaos Conspiracy, I noticed that there are several torrent sites carrying the game. Unfortunately, these sites are using older files of the game, and will not provide much of a challenge towards the end of TCC Part 2. Since these torrents do not contain an up...
by Big Daddy Jim
01 Feb 2010, 13:04
Topic: Additional TCC Mirror Site
Replies: 0
Views: 1202

Additional TCC Mirror Site

We have just opened a TCC download mirror site in Europe, complements of Pol. Go have a look!

The link is going here>
http://mm.ablaton.com/

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 19:25
Topic: Come on Over to BDJs!
Replies: 17
Views: 6084

Re: Well, well

Check it out! MM7RevMod too! I am tempted to play it again; it's close to two years since I finished it... Alas, I've got work to do... But it's good to know that it is still out there. I remember well those arrow-firing blasters: you can shoot down dragons with them as if they were flies! Mamma Ja...
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 14:52

I tried it but the site never loaded, it might have been doing an upgrade or something. Now I am running IE 7 not 8 and that might be part of the trouble. Jeff, Unfortunately, the Mediafire site is not what it is purported to be. It doesn't seem to have the bandwidth to support several user downloa...
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 13:57

..having been out of the loop for a bit, would it be possible to post what should be done to run the mod here? I currently do not have the installed at all, since I just bought a new PC a few months ago. So, obviously I need to install the game, but then what? Do I need moks patch, or not? ..and th...
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 09:15
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44917

Will a part 3 follow or is TCC finished? No, TCC is now complete. Once the download site(s) is/are active, I'm retiring the game and am going to take a long, long vacation from the MM world of game 'modding'. It's been fun, but this old man is tired . BDJ will you still be able via e-mail in sertai...
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 09:14
Topic: Lookin' for a new home ...
Views: 6331

Go for MODDB - THE place for modding! http://www.moddb.com/ they already have a section for m&m 6 (with no mods so far) http://www.moddb.com/games/might-and-magic-6 Thanks for this site/link! I actually joined the site yesterday. The proceudre for uploading/posting files is a-bit cumbersome , b...
by Big Daddy Jim
31 Jan 2010, 07:15

Come on Over to BDJs!

Mirror Site 1 is now complete!

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Drop by and have a look at what's available.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
30 Jan 2010, 06:59

Konfuzius wrote:Will a part 3 follow or is TCC finished?
No, TCC is now complete. Once the download site(s) is/are active, I'm retiring the game and am going to take a long, long vacation from the MM world of game 'modding'.

It's been fun, but this old man is tired.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
30 Jan 2010, 06:50

DaveO wrote:Have you tried working with the TELP Taverns? Working with any other site bears the risk of it going out of action. I wish I could help, but I reached the limit for size on my Web page a long time ago.
Good suggestion. Unfortunately, TELPS does not have the bandwidth to host the game.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
29 Jan 2010, 18:02
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 656648

oh my god! I've missed this part! :( And now Su Lang wont help me any more. Futhermore, the Seer took my four keys and asked me to update to part2. But I CAN'T! Yes I did use editor to modify my saves, but it's due to the bug that I can't be promoted to Doom Knight as the game crashes when I enter t...
by Big Daddy Jim
29 Jan 2010, 13:43
Topic: TCC Mirror Download Site
Replies: 0
Views: 1492

TCC Mirror Download Site

Here's the link for the mirror site of the final release of The Chaos Conspiracy . http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs For those who have downloaded an earlier version of TCC Part 2 , you need to download the 'final' files to complete the game. All of the files for The Chaos Conspiracy , both Part 1 and ...
by Big Daddy Jim
28 Jan 2010, 16:47

Re: YES, I'm a Winner!

No, I saw old end-video. If I can download Maestro's ones, From here? I don't pay many attention to yours last posts, I was whole in the GAME)) Mn, Here's the info. Please backup your original ANIMS2.vid file before running this patch. The end-game video runs on some PCs, but not on others. Try it ...
by Big Daddy Jim
28 Jan 2010, 13:46

Re: YES, I'm a Winner!

I finished TCC-part2 with the only hint (by mamma jamma) about trainer location. I'm happy to play games such TCC. My great Thanks again to game creators. I will edit my "preview hints" in TCC Part1 Topic - with some additional info for beginners. If anybody interest, there are my results...
by Big Daddy Jim
28 Jan 2010, 11:01

I'm a little confused, has part 2 been released? If so where can I get it? TCC Part2 has been released. Unfortunately, we 'lost' the download site. Hopefully, the entire game (Part 1 and Part 2) will be reposted in mid-February on two 'mirrored' sites; one in the US and one in Europe. Stand by for ...
by Big Daddy Jim
28 Jan 2010, 10:58

hi BDJ, Thanks for the great game! I've almost finished part1, but still have my expert dark magic. How can I learn dark master? Thank you. In the Second Age of Nimradur, the Ancients banished Chaos and His Lords into the Ether World using a unique teleporter that was activated by the Jewel of Powe...
by Big Daddy Jim
26 Jan 2010, 12:57

savetara wrote:for Might and Magic I will support it. I can host your files for you. I have virtually unlimited bandwith and I pay for my own site.
Savetara,

I'll PM you on this today. Thanks.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
26 Jan 2010, 12:56

My ISP gives me a few GIG's of space for web hosting, or whatever you call it. I have never used it. Would that work though, or does it have to be an actual "download site"? Or maybe they will let us put it here? http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/heroes_kingdoms_eng.php Variol, I'll PM y...

Go to advanced search