Search found 39 matches

by agni
30 Jan 2011, 07:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Pegasus
Replies: 10
Views: 3708

Pegasus

It's like Magic the gathering. All you need is a deck of cards...
by agni
19 Jan 2011, 13:14
Topic: Heroes VI Jaguar Warrior
Replies: 8
Views: 3761

Heroes VI Jaguar Warrior

red ones are 3 times faster, but not sure how many here know what I'm talking about ;)

anyway, the upgrade looks like voltron with all those extra heads...
by agni
18 Jan 2011, 12:08
Topic: The Expedition
Replies: 3
Views: 1819

The Expedition

texture to my liking in general.
by agni
16 Jan 2011, 12:22
Topic: The Griffin Student
Replies: 2
Views: 1636

The Griffin Student

more like : freeze, you may not retaliate!
by agni
14 Jan 2011, 07:36
Forum: News
Topic: H6 Stronghold Video
Replies: 37
Views: 20645

H6 Stronghold Video

well, i have to admit i NEVER bothered to read the story except for homm1 when they tried to explain how creatures magically appeared every week.
by agni
12 Jan 2011, 14:02
Topic: Heroes VI Centaur
Replies: 20
Views: 7860

Heroes VI Centaur

they'd be worthwhile if they have the ability to dodge ranged attacks, or could move AND attack ranged, with the moved squares towards the target adding to the damage like horsemen.

like mongol horsemen, basically.
by agni
11 Jan 2011, 14:19
Topic: Heroes VI Centaur
Replies: 20
Views: 7860

Heroes VI Centaur

guess we won't see any more of those male/female gender changes associated with upgrades.

which is a pity, since you could easily accommodate both genders if you have alternate upgrades like hommv.
by agni
07 Jan 2011, 14:07
Topic: Heroes VI Water Dragon
Replies: 10
Views: 3786

Heroes VI Water Dragon

looks more like a water elemental to me...
by agni
05 Jan 2011, 10:41
Topic: Heroes VI Goblin
Replies: 9
Views: 4016

Heroes VI Goblin

maybe having a boomerang means they'll have a chance of damaging themselves when performing ranged attacks...
by agni
31 Dec 2010, 13:48
Topic: Heroes VI Orc
Replies: 30
Views: 13150

Heroes VI Orc

kinda curious as to where exactly those two long horns are attached. shoulder pads? Earrings?
by agni
18 Dec 2010, 13:31
Topic: Heroes VI Harpy
Replies: 11
Views: 3760

Heroes VI Harpy

reminds my of the bird maiden in M:TG, and the harpies in Titan's Quest
by agni
17 Dec 2010, 13:04
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 15423

Stronghold Revealed

maybe it's because i'm a solo-player, but i could honestly care less about balance. i want different game play experience when i play different factions, not something that's more or less the same. maybe that's why I actually LIKED hommv ;)
by agni
16 Dec 2010, 11:28
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 15423

Stronghold Revealed

am i the only one who could care less about the art but worried sick about the gameplay and units' individuality? The last thing i want is just another faction that is exactly like all others, having some with immunity, some with flying, some with shooting and some with magic.
by agni
02 Nov 2010, 20:36
Topic: Heroes VI Ghost
Replies: 15
Views: 4736

Heroes VI Ghost

ectoplasm vs. silicon
by agni
25 Sep 2010, 00:30
Topic: KB: Crossworlds
Replies: 47
Views: 14355

KB: Crossworlds

Strategy is a big word, something that applies to the course of a war, not a battle. You could strategically build your army/hero, but not fight individual battles with strategy... that's the realm of tactics. Strategy is what happens before you go into battle, or sometimes before you go into a war....
by agni
23 Sep 2010, 10:29

Are we talking about the expansion here? The original was easy because you could really get away with luring mobs away and opening all the maps, but I find that the new version doesn't really let you do that. Also, the difficulty level in KB AP really really depends on your luck of the draw. I start...
by agni
21 Sep 2010, 22:21

Am I the only one who found the new version (orcs march) more difficult than the previous one? Then again, I was dumb enough to play as a magician (a bit underpowered in AP, overpowered in Legend)... As for the spells argument, I think in all games there are only a few that are 'useful.' But with KB...
by agni
21 Oct 2007, 14:20
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36464

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

Anyway, having played the expansion for a day now, i think it 'completes' the game. it addresses many shortcomings, makes useless troops moderately useful, forces you to significantly change strategies a bit, and in general makes the overall dynamic really different. of course there's still a lot mo...
by agni
21 Oct 2007, 14:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Most useful alternitive??
Replies: 4
Views: 2368

invisibility

have only played for a day, but Dungeon got a serious upgrade. 1. Assassins - invisibility = no-retal, poison attack This is just insane. Sure invisibility is only once per combat (thank god) and lasts only 3 turns, but it just gives time for warlocks to be warlocks. besides, their high initiative u...

Go to advanced search