Search found 1684 matches

by Banedon
08 Jun 2014, 12:53
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 436540

Where do all the whores go? That sounds rather like a Game of Thrones reference ...

T for Tysha.
by Banedon
08 Jun 2014, 12:52
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Hearthstone
Replies: 0
Views: 2552

Hearthstone

This game's really popular. Surely someone else on this forum must be playing it! I remember I ran into someone named "Gaidal Cain" in an arena match, and I decided to #yolo with Deathwing against his Warrior. I knew Warrior didn't have an easy way to kill Deathwing other than with Execute...
by Banedon
04 Jun 2014, 02:40
Topic: Love
Replies: 28
Views: 16361

Maybe the 'in love' part dissipates, but even many, many years later, I still occasionally think fondly of those people whom I used to love or be in love. If love never fades completely, then why do people commit adultery? Also, if it's possible to simultaneously love more than one person at a time...
by Banedon
23 May 2014, 14:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 156197

Thanks. Sounds like a super convulated storyline. MORE SPOILERS Three questions: Angels are obviously capable of reproducing (which is why Michael / Uriel have a mother), so why would they need to bring dead angels back to life? Especially if, as the story seems to imply, angels live forever. If the...
by Banedon
21 May 2014, 10:52

^ Sure seems like it then. My Irina does not appear to be affected. SPOILERS ALERT I finally finished the main campaign (up to the epilogues now) and I honestly don't have much of a clue what the heck has happened. So Duke Slava, whose five children are the protagonists in the campaign, is killed by...
by Banedon
15 May 2014, 00:48

I mean that when you are truly bothered by any sexual behavior she might have with another guy). Problem with that is that she's an intelligent human being and so should be free to make her own choices. If she chooses to make out with another guy, that's none of your business right? That's what I k...
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 22:08
Topic: Something troubling me
Replies: 36
Views: 154003

You don't find it troubling that if the original argument holds then women will get less and less intelligent (read: more and more stupid) while men will get more and more intelligent!?
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 21:55
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 436540

The atmosphere, which is very big, but hard to see. It makes a ring around the Sun everyday, and it can be extraordinarily dangerous, with hurricanes and so on.

Yeah, I'm hanged. :D

A for atmosphere.
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 21:46

Love

[[Before anyone says something like "you will know when you meet Mrs / Mr Right", I have literally never felt any kind of romantic inclination towards anyone, although I have close friends of both genders, and I have seen my friends and family fall in love and get married one by one. I can...
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 21:28
Topic: Something troubling me
Replies: 36
Views: 154003

Let's say u have an identical twins, whose genetics would be similar thus their intelligence and potentials are same. One is raised in Copenhagen, Denmark while the other is raised in Tual (and I'll bet most of you didn't even know where it is). What are the chance both will get the same level of e...
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 21:14
Topic: Guild Wars 2
Replies: 62
Views: 27743

Lol, I played a couple of hours recently. I did see the changes and even checked out the new grandmaster traits (although some things like killing the High Wizard of Arah I never got to do, since the megaservers screwed gw2stuff up). However I'm just not getting enough of an urge to play. There are ...
by Banedon
29 Apr 2014, 21:11
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132050

Well for me price is not much of an issue. I generally play the games I buy for hundreds if not thousands of hours, so it's always worth it, although the naturally thrifty side of me is causing some hesitation. What's more concerning right now is, do I want to play the game? Is there something in th...
by Banedon
25 Apr 2014, 11:01
Topic: Dota 2 announced!
Replies: 60
Views: 33453

Well there's no doubting that DotA 2 is a lot bigger, more active and more competitive than HoN. I'm not switching though - I believe HoN is the better game.

You can buy new Steam games from playing DotA 2? 8| What is the world coming to!? Free entertainment for all!
by Banedon
24 Apr 2014, 11:37
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132050

I should've bought it when the game was on discount, but didn't, and haven't been able to bring myself to buy it since :S I don't have many friends to play with either, and this is one of those games where playing solo is a lot less fun than playing with friends. I still haven't bought it. If the fr...
by Banedon
24 Apr 2014, 11:31
Topic: Dota 2 announced!
Replies: 60
Views: 33453

Well, I'm completely not playing DotA 2 anymore (instead concentrating on HoN).

I don't know if Kalah or TT are still playing though, they never messaged me to play DotA 2 either ;|
by Banedon
13 Apr 2014, 23:26
Topic: AI
Replies: 8
Views: 7410

I don't mean to pour cold water on this but the AI in MMH6 is seriously not very good. Time and time again when I move into its zone of control I see that it hasn't cleared the neutrals, hasn't taken the free resources, hasn't flagged the mines, etc, and yet it's still able to field a reasonable fo...
by Banedon
13 Apr 2014, 13:10

as I've already finished Necropolis campaign, now I have question about Haven faction:). let's say I have Marksmen and Sentinel standing next to each other, and Sentinel has Guardian Angel. enemy strikes Marksmen with 200 damage. does he take all 200, if not, what % goes to Sentinel? If you right c...
by Banedon
13 Apr 2014, 13:07
Topic: AI
Replies: 8
Views: 7410

I don't mean to pour cold water on this but the AI in MMH6 is seriously not very good. Time and time again when I move into its zone of control I see that it hasn't cleared the neutrals, hasn't taken the free resources, hasn't flagged the mines, etc, and yet it's still able to field a reasonable for...
by Banedon
26 Feb 2014, 00:20
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic 15th Anniversary!
Replies: 2
Views: 2779

Neat!

It's great Ubisoft still remembers HoMM 3, especially considering how good that game was. I think a part of all of us are hoping that the next HoMM game will be as good as the third instalment!
by Banedon
26 Feb 2014, 00:17
Topic: Guild Wars 2
Replies: 62
Views: 27743

I've more or less quit this game. I simply ran out of things to do + the things I was doing I'd done many times already. Logging on to do dailies became a chore, and once that happened it was only a matter of time before I quit completely. At least I made my Bitfrost first :D

Go to advanced search