Search found 37 matches

by Peredhil
01 Aug 2009, 08:43
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75344

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

On topic.Very nice map,nonetheless.Sandro's Cloak didn't appear in 30 tries,but I bought it in Artifact Merchant in month 3.Just for fun,though.(where is 40k dragon bug when you need it...) Some things in 1.6 heroic *the fourth obelisk is in SW of NW island *Tear of Asha in SW corner near sawmill *F...
by Peredhil
30 Jul 2009, 20:12
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47106

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

As a matter of fact it would be wise to develop Godric as good as you can.You'll fight him in 1 map, but you will use him in another 4,including for fighting 2 bosses at least.Considering,you need a tough hero.Just build Markal good too ,AI don't use a good hero at full potential.
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 19:00

Indeed.However, imho, most of the time a custom build is way better than the ultimate path,although I gave Agrael Urgash's Call and he rocks.For knights and warlocks -really not worth it, Findan requires mod,Markal and Zehir- decent ultimates.But in campaign Markal did a lot better customized.I'll s...
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 09:38
Topic: The Ranger → The Refugees
Replies: 59
Views: 32276

The Ranger → The Refugees

Heroic 1.6 I'm really not fond of the maps with plenty of places to explore and next to no time to do this.If in C4M1 I've almost cleared all stacks,here I was far from that.First 2 weeks leveled against walkers (not losing a single sprite), then learn resurrection and circle to hit all stat bonuses...
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 09:12
Topic: The Ranger → The Defense
Replies: 33
Views: 27252

The Ranger - The Defense

Heroic1.6.Findan knew Resurrection,so he managed to maintain most of his army alive.He captured both teal towns in 3 weeks with his 20 dragons,and the rest of the troops remained in garrison.However, purple heroes were very reluctant to siege my town.(I shipped reinforcements from second town every ...
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 08:53
Topic: Sylvan Walkthrough Completed
Replies: 20
Views: 10574

The Ranger - The Archipelago

Heroic 1.6;no map in Ranger campaign without a nice bug(well,maybe the second...) that's neat... Of course,collecting all 4 artifacts(pendant,bow,ring,armor) does NOT complete the secondary objective.So much for the needs of the elves... resurrection is very helpfull, I've lost only 20 sprites in al...
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 08:46

Heroic is funny,you'll get very good buddy with "save" and "load " twin brothers;however it's a nice challenge for tactical and strategical abilities,as well as for imagination and patience.Require a lot of time for the game when available,though... "He can't use his specail...
by Peredhil
26 Jul 2009, 08:35

@ylayarocks The real problem is Haven army;if the Academy one looks scary to you..... Depending how well you developed Godric, this may work:Mark of the Necromancer on the target that will receive most damage;Dark magic to control the crowd,destructive to thin the herd.Assuming you do have Puppet ma...
by Peredhil
08 Jul 2009, 11:53
Topic: The Warlock → The Cultists
Replies: 30
Views: 33789

The Warlock → The Cultists

You cannot use a memory mentor in Warlock campaign or anywhere else before ToE.Unless(not sure, just guessing) you're playing original campaigns in ToE version. Heroic 1.6 The first 16 days were quite difficult;after killing all 7 magnificent warlocks,praise the Light(magic),the counteroffensive was...
by Peredhil
06 Jul 2009, 23:09
Topic: Infiltrate the Dungeon Campaign
Replies: 34
Views: 16462

The Warlock → The Clanlord

The first mission encountered on heroic which gave me some troubles.And that thanks to the huge number of restarts required in order to get some decent stacks guarding five key locations-ore mine,boots,portal,maiden building and some resources in front of it.About 1 in 72 chances to get something ni...
by Peredhil
29 Jun 2009, 02:09

W4D7.Fight one good developed Godric(maxed Dark,Enlightenment, with Intelligence, Sorcery and Light with Guardian Angel).Markal was pretty much the same, with Summoning instead of Light.In 28 days I've cleared all the map including the sea. My army: 67 Wraiths, 41 Wights, 62 Archliches, 85 VLords, 2...
by Peredhil
21 Jun 2009, 01:45
Topic: The Cultist → The Ship
Replies: 41
Views: 34648

The Cultist → The Ship

Quite easy.If Agrael don't go sideways, day 1- kill green hero S, day 2- took Sylvan town S, day 5 get Inferno,day 8 get NE town(through underground), day 13 get NW town.Only with Exp Logistics.The 2 main Green heroes are pathetic indeed. Wystaan is lv 16 with skills at basic. Heroic, 1.6 Edited on ...
by Peredhil
14 Jun 2009, 20:46
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 28934

The Queen → The Fall of the King

Version 1.6,heroic.The map is easy-Isabel with Imp Griffins and Godric with Champions and AA keep both spawned and coming from the castle red heroes at bay,while leveling and visiting stat bonuses.I've defeated the huge garrison at the end of month 4,using 313 IG, 6*1 squires,tent and ammo cart;Isab...
by Peredhil
03 Oct 2007, 16:19

With all three Ancients still available, I completed the mission at level 35. where are those 3 useful trees?the second on Nicolai's continent(mentioned in walkthrough) is unreachable (dunno why,just the lil' horse won't show,regarding the camera's angle) and the third I can't find it ... could anyo...
by Peredhil
03 Oct 2007, 16:13
Topic: Necro Walkthrough Started
Replies: 25
Views: 12380

The Necromancer → The Temptation

You can beat one of the Orange heroes(in 1.0,at least) if you stay inside the Dungeon town when he comes underground and attacks you.That way you won't trigger the "mission failed" script.Sadly, the other chaser get stucked in the NE corner and only Markal can reach him (but with a "m...
by Peredhil
26 Sep 2007, 16:19
Topic: Hack & Slash → Black Sheep
Replies: 10
Views: 13435

Hack & Slash → Black Sheep

"Like "Driving for the Boots" in the Gem campaign, this map may be impossible at the default "Hard" difficulty "...actually those maps could be finished on "Impossible".Just focus in your heroes development on E & A Magic.Gem could get DD in M4,while Crag ...
by Peredhil
26 Sep 2007, 16:17
Topic: Hack & Slash → Black Sheep
Replies: 10
Views: 13435

Hack & Slash → Black Sheep

"Like "Driving for the Boots" in the Gem campaign, this map may be impossible at the default "Hard" difficulty " ...actually those maps could be finished on "Impossible".Just focus in your heroes development on E & A Magic.Gem could get DD in M4,while Crag...

Go to advanced search