Search found 1369 matches

by Corlagon
13 Dec 2011, 19:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Facts from Dreamwright
Replies: 44
Views: 12326

As far as I interpret it, it's multiple VARNs (slabs) stacked on top of each other like shelves. Keep in mind the scale of the thing we are talking about here - it houses multiple worlds worth of land. The thing referred to as the Land of Cron (MM2 gameworld) is in fact just the "main" VAR...
by Corlagon
13 Dec 2011, 18:30

Thanks a lot Alamar - now I recall these details. Glad I wasn't just imagining them as I feared :D
by Corlagon
13 Dec 2011, 17:23
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 141240

It would make sense that this would be the "White Forest" and that the river would in fact be the White Forest River. Would anyone have objections if I marked it as such? Makes perfect sense to me. :) Some more detail on Carator from Heroes II: Our enemy Archibald has begun to move troops...
by Corlagon
13 Dec 2011, 14:56

The second book answers most of the questions posed in this thread. I could spoil it but you asked for me not to. ;)

I believe Alamar has a NWC developer's quote on what the CRONs look like?
by Corlagon
12 Dec 2011, 22:58

It's awesome to revisit old threads like that, they still have a lot of insight to offer (and Cepheus's insistent Colony terminology :P ). I don't endorse the term "Colony" any more. I've seen the light :P. By god I am such an arrogant jerk in those old threads. A sincere retroactive apol...
by Corlagon
12 Dec 2011, 20:27

No problem; when you get to working on Antagarich I can give you a list of which landmarks really exist on it. ;)
by Corlagon
12 Dec 2011, 20:06

Asomath wrote:there is a lake far too large to be Glimmerdeep
Hold your horses. Have you been using this as a reference? Don't do so - it was for a now-dead fan project and is not canon by any means. Many of the regions on it are using made-up names (including Glimmerdeep Lake).
by Corlagon
12 Dec 2011, 14:26

I've collected every Antagarich map there is out there. And probably every other Might and Magic map too. Just PM if you need a set, or you can go to Heroworld , which has most of them. Here's Dragon Isle, just for you: http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Cepheus_03/DRAGON.png Obviously very hug...
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 20:17

Ah yes ;) It may be the one on the Great Lake mentioned in Armageddon's Blade: The Great Lake was once a hiding place for Regnan pirates escaping the Erathian Navy. Many a ship may yet still be there, awaiting plunder. This lake is visible on the Antagarich maps - it's the one just west of central E...
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 20:08

Where did you read as such (so I know which time period you take this info from)?
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 20:02

Here's a list of everything geographical (or, at least, most things geographical) you won't find explicitly marked on the maps of the continent of Enroth: - Blackwoode Forest was the name of the expansive woodland which used to encompass Paradise Valley and the Sweet Water regions, before the Kreega...
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 18:09

Also the waters near Dagger Wound Islands are named the Ifarine Sea. I don't know where this sea's boundaries are considered to stop.

I'll try and mark the names of some of Enroth's islands, rivers and things on a map for you.
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 16:36

It looks very accurate to me. Positioning is definitely correct if we agree on Nether Gods being right (just note that in MM8 they refer to Enroth as the lands across the eastern sea), and you know yourself that travel times are contradictory. But I'm not a special expert or anything. I can tell you...
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 16:02

We have a consensus (or at least, I believe as such) that all of the lore-related replicated material on Nether Gods is official, even including those weird Dannil Darvin posts and the one talking about nukes. :) I wasn't there back in the day, but I'm 99% sure they were written by NWC and posted by...
by Corlagon
11 Dec 2011, 15:48

Where did we get the Huge Mass above Enroth? He may be talking about the Heroes III map "The Mandate of Heaven" from Restoration of Erathia, which shows a gigantic arctic continent to Enroth's north and a huge swampy landmass to the south. But I don't think it's canon since it doesn't cor...
by Corlagon
10 Dec 2011, 21:48
Topic: Might and Magic I playthrough complete
Replies: 16
Views: 7822

Congrats and thank you very much. I often watched a couple of those vids to jog my memory. Replaying MM1 would be grueling - tough game.
by Corlagon
05 Dec 2011, 17:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Need help HoMM III Rise of the Necromancer
Replies: 10
Views: 6353

Sure, here is a more permanent link for anyone who needs this save.

Maybe I'll see if we can put one on the CH site itself.
by Corlagon
27 Nov 2011, 18:02
Topic: Flamestryke's MM7/MM8/MM9 sites recovered
Replies: 7
Views: 6802

I owe you a very sincere thanks for continuing to preserve those sites, as does the community as a whole.
by Corlagon
20 Nov 2011, 19:11
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The World Again
Replies: 17
Views: 4866

But it does look similar to Europe whether you like it or not. Ubisoft confirmed that that's what it's based on.
by Corlagon
19 Nov 2011, 14:58
Forum: News
Topic: Week-End Sale for Kings Bounty
Replies: 15
Views: 7038

It still has its fans, especially in what remains of the LoMM community.

Go to advanced search