Search found 1369 matches

by Corlagon
03 Oct 2007, 20:02
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: 100 Questions About the World of Might and Magic
Replies: 132
Views: 63273

I like the stories and couldn't find much in them to contradict the Ironfist ones, so I tried to link them with Enroth in the timeline I made. The history of Enroth as a continent is pretty empty until the Strategic Quest, so throwing those stories into the mix would fill the gap too. Link to the ti...
by Corlagon
03 Oct 2007, 19:53

Palpatine wasn't green :D I don't think Brax himself has a storyline background, he's just another hero like all the rest of them. Roland's side can also get a Sorceress called Sister Eliza, who also lacks any history. They're just bonus heroes who act as rewards for saving the Sorceresses of Norast...
by Corlagon
02 Oct 2007, 20:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Best theme in Heroes III?
Replies: 30
Views: 11077

Agreed :D

Oh, and the same goes for LoopLepr.
by Corlagon
02 Oct 2007, 20:12

I have my suspicions that BladeABCampaign.mp3 was the Forge town theme tune, probably later changed after the scrapping to be the campaign theme tune, and then forgotten. Maybe. Oh and Sandro's theme from Rise of the Necromancer (Campaign Music 11) also rules.
by Corlagon
02 Oct 2007, 19:47

There's one in the Mp3 folder called NeutralTheme. I really like that one, it's got a very mysterious and almost tragic sound to it. I also like Campaign Music 6, it sounds... wizardly.

As for town themes, my three favourites are Stronghold, Rampart and Conflux, in that order.
by Corlagon
02 Oct 2007, 19:24

I suppose not, though it hasn't much relevance here, and since Legends of Might and Magic was based in dungeon-like environments and the like, we'd have to come up with ideas for where the dungeons were geographically...
by Corlagon
02 Oct 2007, 14:58

Thanks to everyone who contributed their wisdom and lore. You're quite welcome. Wisdom is a strong word though. :) Did you read MM History question threat and my post about them (or Pol's copy of this text)? No, I haven't read all of those, and they seem to have what I need... thanks very much. Are...
by Corlagon
01 Oct 2007, 16:50

In Heroes II, the vocalists listed are Grant Youngblood and Kareen Meshagan. I'm not sure if this refers to speech or the opera included in the music. Another site credits Andreas Borcherding, Hans-Joerg Puls and Donald Arthur for voices. I don't know exactly who does Archibald, but it's one of thes...
by Corlagon
01 Oct 2007, 15:40

Really? Then I must congratulate you on a job, very well done. Why thank you! Is he set to return in LotA, or is that confidential? I'm not on the team and I think I know the answer, but I shouldn't be the one to say, so... no comment. You can find out for yourself by checking the data files, hint ...
by Corlagon
01 Oct 2007, 15:14

--Who was the steel-haired green-eyed lady in Gelu’s dream? Armageddon's Blade, believe it or not. That text event is called "Seduced by the Blade" in the map editor so naturally it's referring to the Blade's soul, which is influencing Gelu. --Which faction of elves did the Dark Elves of ...
by Corlagon
30 Sep 2007, 22:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Ghosts of the Past Revived!
Replies: 11
Views: 9101

Those ideas are really nice, Winterfate! I can't promise we'll use all of them, but the general stories seem excellent! They'd probably need some minor tweaking (characters and the like) to fit in with some of what we've got planned. Otherwise, great job. :) Now, to explain about the campaigns. Ther...
by Corlagon
28 Sep 2007, 22:58
Topic: Question about lich promotion mm7
Replies: 13
Views: 10414

However, Kastore looks entirely different from MM3 in MM7. He's almost light blue in MM3, whereas in MM7 he looks just like a normal Elf with some top-notch armour. Same thing happened to Corak, who was originally teal. I wonder if Vatawna, like roughly all of the other Heroes I characters, appeared...
by Corlagon
28 Sep 2007, 19:53

Good find, I don't think anyone noticed that. ;) I'm quite glad they didn't use Vatawna as Resurrectra. I could never picture her with green hair. The MM7 portrait was best IMHO.
by Corlagon
28 Sep 2007, 19:49

I'm not really expecting confirmation since the developers are long gone, I'm just pointing out the plothole on the off chance that someone will ever want to use the old Might and Magic universe in future stories or campaigns. Though Archibald dabbled in Necromancy, he was a Warlock in Heroes II, so...
by Corlagon
28 Sep 2007, 17:11

This green Maximus.. Is he same as the one from heroes I and II? http://www.celestialheavens.com/homm2/images/characters/h2_maximus.jpg Basically, the answer is yes. They are the same person. However, for storyline intents and purposes, we ignore the fact that he was in Heroes I and II as most of t...
by Corlagon
28 Sep 2007, 15:39

Is someone wants the movie, it can be d/l here Thanks for the intro. I guess it was created for the AB with the Forge, due to its general irrelevance. As Heroes I and II is in Enroth, he problably isn't loyal to Deyja, but he may have been allied with the Necromancer Guild of Enroth. Though he was ...
by Corlagon
27 Sep 2007, 16:23
Forum: News
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 31111

Breaking news: we have an alternate download link. The site's in French but the game's in English.
Edited on Mon, Oct 01 2007, 11:43 by Angelspit
by Corlagon
27 Sep 2007, 15:57
Forum: News
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 31111

Just three minutes to go in the queue, and then a nine hour long wait...
by Corlagon
26 Sep 2007, 18:58

Yes, it could seem that the heroes were meant to find it, as that's clearly what the intro video shows... I've been wondering... is there a special intro video for Armageddon's Blade? I never bought the standalone disc so if there is one, I haven't seen it. Would anyone be able to post a screenshot...
by Corlagon
26 Sep 2007, 12:13

Gelu's nationality changed, eh? So he wan't originally a half-Vori Elf? I suspect that 3DO planned to release the Conflux with a second expansion, to continue the AB story. When the fans got mad, they had to introduce the Conflux far too early to fill the gap left by the missing Forge, and had no ne...

Go to advanced search