Search found 1369 matches

by Corlagon
Sep 5 2011, 8:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Inspiration for Michael
Replies: 30
Views: 6076

Avonu wrote:Norway and Celts? I see only Vikings and Scandinavian

Oh no doubt about it. There's plenty of Celtic influence in MM9, Lindisfarne itself being the most obvious example.
by Corlagon
Sep 4 2011, 19:59

But the entire game is based on Norse lore and the Celts in almost every aspect. Just look at the town names.
by Corlagon
Sep 3 2011, 18:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic Wiki - editor log
Replies: 5
Views: 1215

There will be text and all when I get to it. But there are no "you guys", it's just me. So you will need a lot of patience :P

Thanks for the info on Yorwick. I thought JVC had next to influence on MM9.
by Corlagon
Sep 3 2011, 18:18

It's already done - all places and regions are listed here on Wikia - although the new map you discovered invalidates some of it. And of course I have to transfer it over to the Celestial Heavens version before I start filling the articles with any actual content.
by Corlagon
Sep 3 2011, 18:11

Might and Magic Wiki - editor log

Would be sad if the only still-living projects at this site are incomplete fan games. I don't know whether or not anyone reads the MM wiki but I'm starting this thing one way or the other, partially in the hopes that somebody else might start editing there, but also to document the few articles whic...
by Corlagon
Sep 2 2011, 19:41

Deliberate reference certainly, although it isn't actually supposed to be the Biblical archangel Michael (just as Raziel isn't Raziel ). Still I would probably have gone for a different name for him myself. He and Uriel seem out of place in Heroes somehow under these names, as though they're crossov...
by Corlagon
Aug 28 2011, 12:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking for HEROES IV art
Replies: 7
Views: 2925

by Corlagon
Aug 22 2011, 13:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Clash of the Dragons
Replies: 17
Views: 3754

Re: Clash of the Dragons

vicheron wrote:And that's how baby dragons are made.

oUcH wrote:Sexy time in the realm of dragons.

Oh, you crazy kids and your thoughts of incest. :devious:
by Corlagon
Aug 21 2011, 12:55
Topic: Might and Magic 6 on windows 7
Replies: 31
Views: 21277

ctually he is correct; in the original NWC version of the game (even in the official NWC patched version, I think), scrolls had unlimited uses. But this was definitely a bug. Weird, I just tried my (unpatched) copy and scrolls work only once before evaporating. But I run from a Sold Out Software ve...
by Corlagon
Aug 21 2011, 12:38
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft Cancelled a M&M Project
Replies: 20
Views: 2634

GreatEmerald wrote:Wait, wouldn't that be eleven years?

No it wouldn't. I live in a pocket dimension where the number six never existed. :P
by Corlagon
Aug 20 2011, 23:58
Topic: Ubisoft Cancelled a M&M Project
Replies: 20
Views: 2634

Sort of illogical to say this is our last hope going out the window. Faltering projects are cancelled all the time. The Might and Magic Online concept originated at NWC in 1995 and wasn't seriously looked at again until ten years later with Ubi in 2006. It's just a matter of time and tenacity, but I...
by Corlagon
Aug 20 2011, 21:40
Topic: Might and Magic 6 on windows 7
Replies: 31
Views: 21277

I would say you are indeed on crack. Scrolls are and always have definitely been one-use only items. Further, I believe everyone here has played MM6 at least once, or at least that's the impression I've been under for the past few years. The glue-sniffing possibility I can't comment definitively on ...
by Corlagon
Aug 20 2011, 13:00
Topic: Might & Magic X Project Status: August 2011
Replies: 37
Views: 6758

I wish you guys luck with the whole fangame. But you really seriously have to sort out the engine issue and create some playable content while there's still a lot of interest. I was on-and-off with this project for a span of three years and it doesn't seem the other members got anywhere at all on th...
by Corlagon
Aug 18 2011, 13:37
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute - Update
Replies: 33
Views: 6102

Whoa there, what do you mean contact with Ribannah has stopped? Did you try emailing her? She posts almost every day at the CivFanatics forums.
by Corlagon
Aug 11 2011, 23:09
Topic: Heroes VI Post-Poned Again
Replies: 51
Views: 7209

It's hardly a standard - not a single one of the Heroes games has had an RMG at release.
by Corlagon
Aug 5 2011, 13:15
Topic: Timeline of CRON
Replies: 63
Views: 13436

so there has to be a CRON on every seeded organic planet, no?

No. Like I said, the Shikbath Zera crashed into the oceans of Terra (Sheltem's doing), ending its world-seeding mission, but this wasn't its purpose. Terra is the only planet known to have a sunken worldship on it.
by Corlagon
Aug 3 2011, 16:14

MMXAlamar wrote:Do you think the tendrils in MM3 are holding up the landmass of the Isles?

Well, I doubt they're just serving as pretty decoration.
by Corlagon
Aug 3 2011, 14:11

You ought to have a look at the actual cutscene. The rays stem upward from the Altar of Joining, bounce off of some invisible surface in the sky (the supposed dome Avonu mentions) and then quadrisect towards the reflectors.
by Corlagon
Aug 3 2011, 11:26

I've tried already.
He doesn't seem to exist on the net.

{edited out a misunderstanding}
by Corlagon
Aug 3 2011, 11:16
Topic: Some MM4/5 Questions
Replies: 29
Views: 4636

The main developer behind Xeen Studio - WizardStan from the Darkside board at Gamespot for those who visit it - maintains a Wiki for all the internals of Xeen already at http://xeen.wikia.com/wiki/Xeen_Wiki . The existence of this Wiki is the reason I've never added technical details to our own Wik...

Go to advanced search