Search found 84 matches

by Old_Man
20 Aug 2007, 06:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 322460

It is cold, and it has been raining very badly today.

When I came home today, I saw that the power had been out, because some of the digital clocks had been reset, and that meant that this computer must have turned off.

But We need alot of rain down here, because we are on Water Restrictions.
by Old_Man
20 Aug 2007, 06:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic II Mod
Replies: 309
Views: 255981

Lol, I was actually thinking of doing a Homm2 Mod back in February/March of this year.

I got some feedback from the members there, but the forum was deleted, which kinda sucked.

But I am interested to see what can come out of this, and would be glad to help.
by Old_Man
20 Aug 2007, 06:00
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132469

Actually, at level 70 is when you should start doing Baal runs and getting items and all that.
by Old_Man
19 Aug 2007, 05:48
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 342765

Sorry to hear about your loss Dragon.

It is always sad to see or hear about when someone dies.
by Old_Man
19 Aug 2007, 02:29
Topic: Heroes 2 under XP
Replies: 15
Views: 5472

Awesome to hear that it worked out for you.

No problems in helping you.

If you have any more problems with it, just give me a pm and I will try to help.

Have fun with Homm2.
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 17:12
Topic: HoMM3 Auction Signup thread
Replies: 31
Views: 5698

I guess I'll sign up as well.

But please forgive me if I stuff this up, I mean post something wrong, because I am sorta new to these things. :-D :-D
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 17:08
Topic: Golem Evolution
Replies: 26
Views: 17324

Yeah, I know what you mean, the sound when it walks is cool. I also like the sound when it hits the enemy, that nice punching sound. The Homm3 Golems, when they attack, doesn't sound too cool, and they also do not look as good, or sound nearly as good as the Homm2 ones. I think Homm2 had some of the...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 17:05

I wish the Ubers were available in single player games. There is a mod for it but from what I hear it doesn't put the Ubers' minions into the game. Yeah, that would be awesome actually. I had a misfortune of going into a game, when I was a curious newbie, and was looking to fight an uber with a cou...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 13:40

Well I find Paladins quite easy, and they are a very strong Character Class. Don't put any skill points into Energy, put them in Strength and Vitality, and some into Dex. Try to keep Dexterity pretty close to Strength and Vitality. The reason to have alot of Vitality, is because As a Paladin, you wi...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 12:52

Actually, to be perfectly honest, I have never played that much with Assasin, and I don't play on playing with it, because, in my opinion, it is not as good as the other character classes, but that is only from my experience and my opinion. I actually find Paladin easiest to play with, and then prob...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 12:22

Yeah, you just have to take it slow in the Chaos Sanctuary if you are using a melee character. Advance slowly and lure the monsters away from the OKs. I can't do anything else but agree with you. Melee characters are not so good against the monsters that cast spells, or have auras. However, having ...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 11:53

Lol, Act 4 is actually pretty simple, but you do have to stay away from the Death Knights, because they cast Life Tap, and that is why so many actually die there. If you have good gear, good defense, then you will be able to beat them easily. You need to have some good physical Auras, but defensive ...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 08:26
Topic: Heroes 2 under XP
Replies: 15
Views: 5472

I am not sure, but I think to change it to windowed mode, you have to press F4 or F5, I may be wrong though. If that doesn't work, try running it in compatibility mode. Right click on the games .exe file, go to properties, then compatibility, and run it under win 95 or win 98. Hope it works out for ...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 08:08

Hmmm, today was sorta cool, cloudy, without too much sun, but it was a nice today. Not too hot, and not too warm.
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 06:58

Well, in my opinion, I think that they should put more energy into making another Diablo game. The Diablo series seems to be more popular, since it was made before Starcraft came out, and there are two games, instead of just having Starcraft, so Diablo and Diablo2 have got more popularity then Starc...
by Old_Man
18 Aug 2007, 05:24

And that is what is annoying about Blizzard, is that they seem to have put so much energy into WoW, that they are not paying too much attention to their other games, like the Diablo series and Starcraft.
by Old_Man
17 Aug 2007, 19:27

I actually thought that Blizzard were too caught up in WoW to pay any attention to Diablo2, but I thought wrong. That Ladder rest was out of the blue, and it annoyed the hell out of me. Thanks btw. Yeah, I guess a Smiter with two shields would be indestructible, lol. It would be cool, if, when you d...
by Old_Man
17 Aug 2007, 13:42
Topic: Fable
Replies: 41
Views: 9069

Fable, well what can I say about this game. It is pure awesome. I have it for the Xbox, and I have the expansion to it, Fable: The Lost Chapters. I first got, and first played Fable and then beat it in less then 13 hours. I beat Fable: Lost Chapters in even less time. The game is awesome, and I real...
by Old_Man
17 Aug 2007, 13:31
Topic: Golem Evolution
Replies: 26
Views: 17324

I actually like the Homm2 Golem the best.

In my opinion, Homm2 is the best game in the series.

Homm3 Golems look alright, but they just don't have the same impact on me as the Homm2 ones have.

Homm5 ones look nice as well, but again, they just don't have the same impact.
by Old_Man
17 Aug 2007, 11:04

The Weather over here today was a mix of sunny and rainy.

But it is night now, so I don't know how it is.

Go to advanced search