Search found 298 matches

by Ryder
22 Apr 2013, 18:46
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: MMX Dwarf
Replies: 9
Views: 4034

MMX Dwarf

Exactly what I was thinking TAP. It's out of proportion and looks ordinary.
by Ryder
08 Apr 2013, 22:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: MMX Q&A #2
Replies: 21
Views: 10635

MMX Q&A #2

hellegennes - the spell system is H6 was without doubt the biggest disappointment for me in the game. Which is a big call considering how disappointing the game is. If MMX has spells as skills then I am going to get my obsidian broadsword and I'm going to go and crack some skulls. If there are no Ma...
by Ryder
08 Apr 2013, 00:45
Topic: MMX Q&A #2
Replies: 21
Views: 10635

MMX Q&A #2

Put me down for the boxed collector edition please.
by Ryder
28 Mar 2013, 10:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23438

Well when I joined the H6 team the game has been in development for 2 years, and the game design was pretty much already in place at the time. But I understand your concerns. Hopefully I will prove you wrong :) Sorry, wasn't aware of that, thought you were on from the get go and I was disturbed tha...
by Ryder
28 Mar 2013, 07:31
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Views: 23438

I just saw that Marzhin is the creative designer so I'm not holding out much hope that this game will be any good now. The fact that he was part of the team that delivered the worst ever Heroes game burns strongly in my mind.

Prove me wrong Marzhin, prove me wrong. :S
by Ryder
27 Mar 2013, 20:51
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 51598

I voted for MM2 Gates to Another World. Amen brother. I read through one of our MM2 threads on your forums the other day. Made me want to play it again. :-D Unlike Ryder, I started with the first game, but leap in quality and depth from 1 to 2 was amazing. I was a fair way through MM2 when I bought...
by Ryder
27 Mar 2013, 01:35
Topic: MMX Q&A #1 Released
Replies: 29
Views: 16708

MMX Q&A #1

Are you guys for serious? Finding a trainer and paying for the privelege of levelling up has been part of the game since day dot. Dusty old mechanic? Isn't this the whole idea of MMX, to get back to this sort of thing. As for scraping for cash, if you dont have enough gold, you go out and find somet...
by Ryder
26 Mar 2013, 22:25

MMX Q&A #1

Sweet.
by Ryder
26 Mar 2013, 21:04

MMX Q&A #1

Can I ask a question or two please? Is there going to be a map editor? I'd like to remake Darkside. Is there a fly spell like MM2 where you land on a certain square in say B2? Is the map like that? (A1-A4, B1-B4 etc etc). Is there a Lloyds Beacon Spell? Is there a Jump spell? Is there a Time Distort...
by Ryder
26 Mar 2013, 18:40
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Release Date
Views: 23507

MMX Release Date

Thanks for that Thraldur.
by Ryder
25 Mar 2013, 19:28

MMX Release Date

Like the way you're thinking Angelspit.

I also want a certificate for completing the game. Not one you print out yourself but one like in MM2 that was signed by JVC himself.
by Ryder
25 Mar 2013, 19:16

Heh, when I checked this poll a couple of days ago, the results were pretty much in a normal distribution curve, with the average being The Mandate of Heaven. Though it seems like there's no love for Clouds of XEEN - but I suppose that's because people mean that their favourite is the whole World o...
by Ryder
25 Mar 2013, 18:53

MMX Release Date

It will be a looooong Winter for some.

I wont get it if it isnt on a dvd in a box. Oh, you better also have a manual and a map aswell. A big cloth one.

You can stick your digital download where the sun dont shine. I'm still waiting for the latest Kings Bounty to be made available on DVD.
by Ryder
25 Mar 2013, 06:39
Topic: Might and Magic X News Roundup
Replies: 15
Views: 9680

Might and Magic X News Roundup

Variol, it isn't turn based, you are correct. You attack and then you have to wait for them to recover before attacking again. It's exactly like Lands of Lore....if you've played that.

You can step/move around during combat though.
by Ryder
24 Mar 2013, 19:43

MM2. It was my first and therefore my favourite.
by Ryder
23 Mar 2013, 03:45
Topic: Might and Magic X Trailer!
Replies: 51
Views: 28366

Might and Magic X Trailer!

I've decided I'm not too thrilled about the style of play going backwards. If I wanted to play a game like Darkside I would just play Darkside. I dont mind that they are making a game like this but I would prefer it if they didnt call it MMX. I would have thought for it to be considered a sequel tha...
by Ryder
22 Mar 2013, 05:10
Topic: So ... Any Thoughts On The Big "X" On The Ubi Site
Replies: 114
Views: 55628

And then The Freemage has the potential to strengthen or heal, since she is familiar with all schools of magic. Due to her physical weakness, she must be protected from harm by her companions. The Ranger is a great damage dealer with the bow. She can also rely on the support of Earth and Air magic. ...
by Ryder
22 Mar 2013, 05:09

Through the Might & Magic traditional and acclaimed first-person turn-based gameplay system, lead your team of four Heroes in their journey! Choose your gender among four different races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, the choice is yours! Each race also boasts three unique classes, each one havi...
by Ryder
21 Mar 2013, 19:20

Talin_Trollbane wrote:i will murder them when they **** this up.
EFA.

Will hold out for more info before going off tap. :mad:
by Ryder
21 Mar 2013, 18:40
Topic: Might and Magic X Trailer!
Replies: 51
Views: 28366

Might and Magic X Trailer!

Hmmmm......

Go to advanced search