Search found 112 matches

by konfeta
04 Jul 2008, 23:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Haven creature choices
Replies: 29
Views: 19731

Wait, so Precise Shot is not an activated ability like Scatter Shot? Okay, fine. But in one battle there were two enemy stacks (both cerberi) in the vicinity of my Marksmen, one was was 2 tiles away, while the other was 5. And the estimated range of killed creatures for both gave the same number. c...
by konfeta
04 Jul 2008, 23:03
Topic: Summon Magic Sucks? -- Case Description
Replies: 53
Views: 12046

Puppet Master really needs to prevent your hero from acting as long as it's working or be canceled when your hero performs an action that's not defend.
by konfeta
29 Jun 2008, 23:15
Topic: Battle Mages and other useless troops...
Replies: 31
Views: 14016

taht's BS, there melee damage is pathetic and they'll die superfast, you can split your arch mages up into more stacks and massively cast fireball 1. Who the hell melees with ranged troops? What does that even have to do with anything? 2. They have less chance of dieng than Archmages because you ca...
by konfeta
29 Jun 2008, 18:01
Topic: Battle Mages and other useless troops...
Replies: 31
Views: 14016

Battlemages are late game troops. Unless you have the Sar-Isis set, they will do much, much more damage with their attack than your Archmages will with Fireball.
by konfeta
28 Jun 2008, 02:07
Topic: Does Empathy stack with Lion's Spirit set?
Replies: 0
Views: 1500

Does Empathy stack with Lion's Spirit set?

Or it's pointless to get one if you have the other? I am talking about the hero ATB boost one.
by konfeta
27 Jun 2008, 23:13
Topic: Best level 2 unit
Replies: 15
Views: 6403

Abysmal growth or not, Furies are instrumental to Dungeon early. It completes so well with Stalkers+Destructive... Stalkers + Hero handle scary ranged enemies, Furies handle slow melee, Furies + Hero handle fast melee. It just works out so well for Dungeon. I rate Crossbowmen over Centaurs because t...
by konfeta
27 Jun 2008, 23:05
Topic: Cast-only Warlock
Replies: 25
Views: 6482

Does it...? I am playing with Ignited-Armaggedon totting Zehir right now, Ignite doesn't do anything to them, no heal or damage. *As for Light and Might complimenting Dungeon, you would be surprised with the unholy damage output a properly Elemental Chains boosted dungeon army can do. Luck based, ye...
by konfeta
27 Jun 2008, 22:16

Don't forget Ignite for the Armageddon and a couple of burrowed Magnetic Golems! However, I think the nastiest thing you can do with a Warlock is abuse Elemental Vision in addition to all of that. Assuming the ultimate workout and an Implosion - 1.5x from Empower. 2x from Luck. 1.5x from Slippers 3x...
by konfeta
27 Jun 2008, 21:50
Topic: Best level 2 unit
Replies: 15
Views: 6403

Furies, by far. They are practically 1/2 of Dungeon's early game, and are very useful in a final engagement in landing a crippling first strike. The Haven tier 2 unit line is a second, mostly because Crossbowmen are a solid ranged powerhouse which you can really skyrocket the population of. An added...
by konfeta
24 Jun 2008, 17:16
Topic: How to read the seed number for hero stat growth?
Replies: 0
Views: 1300

How to read the seed number for hero stat growth?

https://www.celestialheavens.com/674

I found a green line that says seed at the start of a mission, but that's it. Is that the one he is talking about, and if so, how do I read it?
by konfeta
24 Jun 2008, 17:09
Topic: Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?
Replies: 2
Views: 1772

Didn't look for that. Besides, the Gold Bonus wouldn't do anything, it costs more to unlearn the skill. It could be an intended feature, or just a side effect of a method they used to prevent from using Dark Revelation multiple times. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a "Dark Revelation" wit...
by konfeta
24 Jun 2008, 17:06
Topic: dark Messiah Map for Heroes V - how to adjust difficulty?
Replies: 4
Views: 2953

Thanks!
by konfeta
24 Jun 2008, 15:56
Topic: dark Messiah Map for Heroes V - how to adjust difficulty?
Views: 2953

Speaking of it, is there a way to play this map outside buying the special edition?
by konfeta
24 Jun 2008, 14:12
Topic: Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?
Replies: 2
Views: 1772

Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?

Replaying the TotE campaign, I wanted to see how high of a level I could reach with Arantir on the last necro mission, (Turban + Vestment + Expert Enlightment are pretty badass on this map). I know that things like Arcane Excellence and Graduate, if unlearned, do not allow you to keep the bonuses, b...
by konfeta
20 Jun 2008, 01:29
Topic: soldiers luck on ghosts
Views: 2368

Even if it did, there is still a 3 miss or 3 hits in a row limit.
by konfeta
19 Jun 2008, 10:07

If you want honorable hit and run, you can do it Japanese style. Get Mentoring. Train some baby Warlocks into Empowered Meteor Shower slinging bastards. Best results will require Swift Mind, but you can do without. Now you have a steady supply of Kamikaze Heroes, show them the meaning "MAH ARMY...
by konfeta
19 Jun 2008, 10:03
Topic: I'm glad Death Knights aren't buildable
Replies: 9
Views: 5213

I must be super lucky. To date, I have yet to be affected by this ability when I fight them.
by konfeta
17 Jun 2008, 20:42
Topic: All around worst hero?
Replies: 23
Views: 12581

Not really. Wizards can also do it. Seeing as Magnetic Golems get healed by spell damage, they are actually better at it than the dwarves.

While their physical army will be weaker, they can get this going much earlier at much less expense.
by konfeta
14 Jun 2008, 15:05
Topic: Luck and Attack
Replies: 24
Views: 12517

Name any bonus that does not stack with the damage boost of attack the skill, not attack the attribute. The bigger the map with more abundant artifacts/on-map-boosts, the less useful Luck the skill in itself becomes as it becomes replaceable. You will not be able to replace Attack's bonus. So, the l...
by konfeta
14 Jun 2008, 00:11
Topic: Best level 4 spell
Replies: 18
Views: 7546

I think you're not in the majority in your opinion of Light Magic being "uber". There's a poll somewhere on the best school of magic, and I believe Dark Magic was the clear winner. Just because the F22 is a kick-ass plane, doesn't mean the F16 is not amazing. Light Magic amplifies your ar...

Go to advanced search