Search found 157 matches

by accabear
30 Dec 2007, 04:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 43869

A progress report for you White Wizard. I have copy pasted about fifty pages or so of our discussion here. I am now proceeding to go through all fifty pages examining and approving or adding suggestions in. I might be able to finish about half of it by the end of today. I'll tell you when I am done ...
by accabear
29 Dec 2007, 02:23

Yeah I must quite agree with everything you've been saying about quests. Isn't The Witcher based on some Polish folk tale? Heard it was very good, excellent storyline. Unfortunately it didn't make it too well into the mainstream market. Everyone was probably distracted by the marvel that was Assassi...
by accabear
27 Dec 2007, 20:57

You are totally correct there. Good character creation makes you actually feel the characters 'are yours' or that you have worked upon them and they are your own creation of sorts. Very satisfying in the end I'm sure you'll agree. The Oblivioin character creator is a very powerful customizing tool, ...
by accabear
23 Dec 2007, 06:44

Hmm yeah well have a good Christmas and I quite agree with you there.
by accabear
18 Dec 2007, 06:19

You really are starting to build up on some great ideas there. You've gone much further into depth thinking about this than myself. i recommend you compile it. I can lend a hand if you want. Remember not too many skills, traits, extras, natural abilities. Otherwise it will mean you will have your wo...
by accabear
18 Dec 2007, 05:58
Topic: A Public Offer to the Celestial Heavens MM Community
Replies: 24
Views: 12204

Yeah most fan based projects generally start off in earnest but end up bogging down as the interest begins to die down and when lots of effort and time is required. More effort than available enthusiasm can be a real dampener. I have seen this on countless games and I can only hope this little proje...
by accabear
15 Dec 2007, 09:57
Topic: Is there a "Q" in MM7?
Replies: 28
Views: 12349

Yeah that's vaguely interesting. Why the cheese factory and Temple of Eep? And what animal is this Eep place devoted to?
by accabear
12 Dec 2007, 10:25

I see you've done quite abit of stuff while was away on my one week... vigil. Now why do we need a turn based M&M:it's nearly impossible to command a party while under attack in real time, while your knight is busy with few monsters,you're cleric would be turned to ashes... spells like meteor sh...
by accabear
12 Dec 2007, 09:58
Topic: Favourite/Least favourite dungeon?
Replies: 83
Views: 27835

Why in particular doesn't anyone like the Silver HELMS (not blades) outpost in MM6? I am pretty sure there are worse dungeons. And them Master Monks aren't too hard. MM7 Favorite Dungeon: Tombs of the Burrow Downs, Burrow Downs Least Favorite Dungeon: Clankster's Lab, Elven Forest Yeah the Barrow Do...
by accabear
04 Dec 2007, 11:34

Sorry White Wizard and others. Some person just made me perform a one week computer fast. Don't ask how she pressured me into doing it. But I'll do it. See you next Tuesday!
by accabear
04 Dec 2007, 08:58

If only that was the way things worked...
by accabear
03 Dec 2007, 10:44

I'll have to get back to you on alot of this. I've had little time do get about with this with my mini three day holiday ending.
by accabear
01 Dec 2007, 11:38

getting a M&M from ubi is in the realms of possibility..(and if not we can make our own resurrected game one way or another *grins*) The characters need to be better structured.not only to spice up the game but also to compete with other up to date RPG's.(ok won't need a lot to beat that lolz) ...
by accabear
01 Dec 2007, 05:04

This looks like another cue for another of my long posts... perhaps tonight.
by accabear
01 Dec 2007, 05:01

Lair of the Wolf from MM6. Hate that place. Yeah, Lair of the Wolf is a tough dungeon for a medium level player but it's loads of fun. Be sure to have Town Portal & Lloyd's Beacon so you can get healed and return to defeat all those Werewolves. While you're at it, be sure to get as many extra e...
by accabear
01 Dec 2007, 04:52
Topic: A Public Offer to the Celestial Heavens MM Community
Replies: 24
Views: 12204

An excellent idea that I think all of us should really support. No real reason not to. I we should create a list of individuals willing to take this 'course' and prioritize them according to their available time, commitment and previous experience.
by accabear
30 Nov 2007, 12:54

Lair of the Wolf from MM6. Hate that place. Total pain in the ass to clear out. And those greater wolfweres don't help with their instant knockout attacks and fast movement plus the stupid ambush whenever you walk through that certain room that connects the areas. One day I am going to go find the p...
by accabear
30 Nov 2007, 12:42
Topic: Hidden Treasure
Replies: 32
Views: 50613

There are two goblin kings in side the dungeon. The place is meant to represent the 3DO offices with the peasants representing various employees. Also click all the boxes to get bits and pieces and various items. There should be a pantry about too. Just go up to it, select one character and hold dow...
by accabear
30 Nov 2007, 12:31

White Wizard, just use my sample as a template. Delete my sample writing, add you own name into the header and away you go. Or if you want you can just leave my writing in there as part of the manual, up to you. Instant manual template. First of all - I think that only Elemental Guild, Self Guild (s...
by accabear
29 Nov 2007, 11:14

Guilds will be alot more involved in the game. And you musn't always pay to join every single guild,sometimes a quest is involved to show your competence,loyalty,.. to get an idea,i've put together a draft of the guild structure in the world.(suggestions welcome) Yeah that sounds right. A ranking s...

Go to advanced search