Search found 157 matches

by accabear
20 Jan 2008, 06:58
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411637

Awesome looks great. I'll definitely have to have a go at this one...
by accabear
19 Jan 2008, 15:40
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 43856

Lolz we share the same thoughts about children then.. It might seem like a shorter post today cause i haven't got lots of time... about specific body damage i'll have to think a while... <Shudder> children. I plan never to have any of those things... Yeah body specific will b tough to implement. I ...
by accabear
19 Jan 2008, 02:09
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Praise Thread 2.0
Replies: 1409
Views: 234691

Awww... how cute <pokes dragon with stick>
by accabear
19 Jan 2008, 02:03
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 321339

Another overcast rainy day in Sydney! Temperatures in the mid twenties! I hope this never ends! :tongue:
by accabear
18 Jan 2008, 03:01

Since when did it rain in Lloth's demonweb pits? Over here it's raining abit and it is quite cool, this summer really hasn't been that hot.
by accabear
17 Jan 2008, 13:18
Topic: All about more food
Replies: 911
Views: 131271

I'm eating a tin of spam with a disposable plastic fork.
by accabear
17 Jan 2008, 13:14

Once more another temperate day in Sydney while the rest of Australia suffers.
by accabear
17 Jan 2008, 13:11
Topic: Server?
Replies: 248
Views: 58014

..is getting too crowded... we so need another world war to trim the population. In progress little man, in progress.. duh. Bah... the easy way is easier... :tongue: Why don't we just reserve World Wars for something abit more important? Like water? Or Global Warming? Oh hangon you do have a point,...
by accabear
17 Jan 2008, 13:05
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 362512

Sunshine wasn't bad, I thought the ending was alright although I have a question, what is the point of a rapidly spinning scalpel? What kind of surgery would you perform with such a tool? I kind of thought they should have stayed off the crazy guy suddenly getting on the ship and picking everyone of...
by accabear
16 Jan 2008, 12:29

Time to lay down more criticism. Alright just joking. Actually on your first point, I think that isn't too bad and could be extended abit. the banners/signs:It makes the party recognizable,loyal to a guild,gives players the possibility to be "recognized" in the gameworld. -npc's will autom...
by accabear
15 Jan 2008, 11:33

30 degrees celcius and above. Quite sunny with the occasional overcast day.
by accabear
15 Jan 2008, 11:32
Topic: Pet Peeves
Replies: 192
Views: 35900

When computers or hubs are designed with USB ports SO close together that you can't actually plug in more than one device without blocking the rest of the ports.
by accabear
15 Jan 2008, 10:09
Topic: Has anyone seen these ingame playable characters before?
Replies: 19
Views: 8478

Hey that was an interesting trailer. The video's bad quality and the funny floating eye which looked like the head of a minator reminds me of Doom 1 and Doom 2. It looks like quite abit of content was scrapped for Might and Magic 6. Also the outdoor mini map resembled the blue background and white o...
by accabear
14 Jan 2008, 12:30

Instead of addressing your third post, which seems doesn't really need to be looked through too much. Except for the part with the: Perhaps those good/bad characters may sometimes suggest something(like the little angel/devil speaking in your head)... like getting tipsy in a bar(wich gives an endura...
by accabear
14 Jan 2008, 03:48

Alright I'll address your second post. Monster droppings: -You can upgrade items with the same item type -creature bodies have images of carrying items,so that you can easily judge if there is anything worthwhile upon the body. -1 mouseclick:just collect money -2 mouseclick:examine it's body...(not ...
by accabear
13 Jan 2008, 10:51

Sorry was away for a couple of days. Good to see you have read through my compilation. I'll evaluate your first post today. Then your second post tommorow. @accabear: I have received your email and i'll see what i can change,things still need to be discussed over,... Now I was going to get more deta...
by accabear
09 Jan 2008, 02:36

Uh this 'RTS' mode seems abit over the top. I think you should only create this thing on a 'broad' scale. This perhaps might mean none of your elaborate insane heart attack foods and mustard gas perfumes. Sure that would mean heaps of possibilities but I think the feasibility of it all is abit skewe...
by accabear
06 Jan 2008, 11:15

Alright everything ready. I have kind of gone through the compilation and am ready to send it to you. Just give me shout, just so I know you haven't fallen into a Belgian chocolate well.
by accabear
05 Jan 2008, 03:50

Right sorry about the long delay editing and rechecking. Have been extremely busy. I'll get it to you in the next day or two...
by accabear
31 Dec 2007, 03:15

I have completed my analysis. It took quite awhile... fifty pages of text isn't fun... anyway I have colour coded and looked into each individual idea and mention you made. Post up a reply to this so that I know you are still around and about and haven't fallen down a well. Anyone interested in this...

Go to advanced search