Search found 157 matches

by accabear
Jan 24 2008, 6:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: All about more food
Replies: 911
Views: 70338

Pavlova classic Aussie food...

I'm eating the crumbs from a bag of original Smith's chips... rather unspectacular.
by accabear
Jan 24 2008, 6:21
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 285855

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:
asandir wrote::D

I know that look! :| That's the "yes-I-can-flash-my-orange-butt-picture-again"-look 8|

My ears are vomiting liquefied children.
by accabear
Jan 24 2008, 6:21
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 557
Views: 68492

I really should play BG1, BG2 SoA was particularly good and ToB really lost the fun element because everyone was at just such high levels. By the way I require abit of assistance with Melissan... any help would be well appreciated.
by accabear
Jan 24 2008, 6:16
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 83057

Ah good old Nickelback.

Australian Idol? The last time they held that half the finalists were from Hillsong...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 10:12

Yeah I live with my parents. I'm not that old. I guess there are some up's and downs about it, although it at least means I at least have someone to push me when needed, although I think that's what a wife might be for. Though the limited freedom kinda sucks with parents not to mention that they lik...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 4:24
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 176822

I found Spring to be rather warm, but nothing that prompted use of the air conditioner. I recently went up to Canberra, or rather went down to Canberra and found it fairly hot and the property I was staying at was on top of a hill so it was very windy.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 4:19

How lucky. I ended up vomiting from lack of eating yesterday which happened because I slept too much, ate only one meal the day before and wouldn't listen to my parents when they told me to get out of bed and eat lunch. Made up for that by eating a kebab as well as a large Fanta.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:52

Yep good old unbalancing global warming. Although really it should be far hotter over here. According to analysts this has been one of the hottest Summers on record which I think is incorrect in our context, although i don't know if they were looking at it in Australia or worldwide.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:48
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 285855

Hi guys :wave: Why can't we show butt pictures? Make a butt evolution thread :D Because you would weasel out of participaing, that's why. And then, what would be the point? Or you would participate, and use your powers to entrance the masses, creating a cult of mindless followers with which you'd c...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:46

Thank the Giant Flying Spaghetti monster. I'm sure you wouldn't have enjoyed that paperwork either.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:31
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 557
Views: 68492

I just played through BG1 using EasuTuTu - much better that way, even though the water is green... :) Think of the water as algae infested. Or sea water with lots of plankton. There is a fix for that I believe. Check out Easy Tutu degreenfier on Pocket Plane Group. 'Twas a problem with the graphics...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:26

It's about mid twenties again. I seriously don't think we are going to ever get anything higher than perhaps 33 degrees through February.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:24

Wow no one listens to Jazz? I'm slightly surprised although I only listen to the tiniest amount myself. I'm quite sure at least a few people have heard of Dream Theater otherwise I'll spontaneously combust and leave you guys to do the paper work that comes after.
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 3:19
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 188061

My eyes are burning from the lack of drugs, sex and rock'n roll. Beowulf just didn't feel all to exciting, looking at Angelina Jolie in CGI isn't that great. Sure the dragon was kinda impressive...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 0:59

What exactly is the source of the floods? Is it rain? Melting snow? ;| I would love to see that happen one day in Australia but that's quite unlikely. Some areas of Australia and surviving the drought with melted snow but otherwise it's actually a fairly scarce thing down here. Only in the higher a...
by accabear
Jan 23 2008, 0:57

tell me what it encompasses and we can talk shop :) Very well. Here's a band by the name of Riverside, they are basically progressive rock. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=89024761 Try listening to Dance with the Shadow, that's a fairly good song. A mor...
by accabear
Jan 22 2008, 10:11

Flooding is mainly in some of the more isolated areas. Well the bad flooding anyway...

Back in Sydney we've got mid twenties for the rest of the week plus the occasional showers... sure is a great Summer... no flies either! :D
by accabear
Jan 22 2008, 10:09

Anyone here listen to the somewhat obscure genre, progressive?
by accabear
Jan 22 2008, 10:07
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 188061

AVP R rocks sunglasses ... esp. compared with the first one wink Still some silly **** and "just action", but eez COOL yes That was fairly terrible. The action was somewhat stilted and didn't feel all to exciting, dialogue sucked, half the characters were redundant. What the heck did the predator a...
by accabear
Jan 21 2008, 6:20
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 537
Views: 281854

I think there are but most of them have too little time.

Go to advanced search