Search found 157 matches

by accabear
Aug 29 2007, 12:45
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X, Ideas and Suggestions
Replies: 76
Views: 40036

Random encounters or randomly placed treasure/creatures would provide abit of a surprise for players. Yeah MM6 dungeons were worse than doing I dunno... learning poetic technical poetic terms? Alliteration, enjambment, caesura... MM7 dungeons were not too bad. Quests involving more wit, deceit or po...
by accabear
Aug 29 2007, 12:21
Topic: Best elemental damage spell in M&M6?
Replies: 30
Views: 7448

Air. It's useful. Fly and Starburst can turn your Sorcerer into a gunship. I have never really used sparks all that much but I do know if you really want to dish out lots of damage at the expense of spell points then dark and fire are the schools you want.
by accabear
Aug 29 2007, 12:16
Topic: Might and Magic X, Ideas and Suggestions
Replies: 76
Views: 40036

Might and Magic Tribute was a fan-based project trying to reincarnate the Might and Magic series. I think it kind of died out though. On regards to this topic, no sci-fi and also to have a decent inter-party interaction between characters, each character would require a particular background. Also a...
by accabear
Aug 29 2007, 12:05
Topic: Vision of MM X
Replies: 4
Views: 1676

Hmmm... I always preferred a MMX involving both Erathia and Enroth. Bigger world, more exploration. The dragons/vampires in a party was indeed quite ridiculous. More realism and perhaps cities which were actually like cities (Although I don't want that MM9 style of city). In fact I actually am makin...
by accabear
Aug 27 2007, 8:18
Topic: How did you get hooked on M and M?
Replies: 32
Views: 6056

I started really became attached to Might and Magic when my dad borrowed the game off a colleague and I would sit next to him and amuse myself with the colorful pictures and cool looking equipment. Then many years later I picked up an old Might and Magic 7 box in the garage and recognized it as the ...
by accabear
Jul 7 2007, 14:18
Topic: Which is best? MM6 or MM7?
Replies: 134
Views: 23523

Well in all truth 3DO HAD to moved to be a 3D world (It's even in the company name!) otherwise the game would just have fallen behind the times and become a corpse for their old fans to pick off. Maybe if 3DO had more time they could have fixed all the issues and problems. I am pretty sure that TELP...
by accabear
Jul 7 2007, 13:38
Topic: Which is best? MM6 or MM7?
Replies: 134
Views: 23523

Might and Magic 9 can only really be found fun if looked at from a character building view. And even then it does get dull after awhile. There are no hoards of enemies to battle and fight and the AI is just plain awful, not to mention the realism. Invincible peasants??? Though I do recall you can hi...
by accabear
Jul 1 2007, 5:32
Topic: Making Might & Magic VI Harder
Replies: 41
Views: 13555

Oh alright, thanks then! That's a fairly impressive run of the game, 34 days, considering the amount of back and forth running about required.
by accabear
Jun 30 2007, 11:47

Thanks. I am not really all that much surprised either. I think I am getting abit annoying now, but what is the record time for finishing Might and Magic 9?
by accabear
Jun 30 2007, 4:46

Anyone know the record for finishing MM7? I would think it would be at least several months because of some of the quest waiting times. I think that the main reason Might and Magic 6 and 7 are so easy is because of the massive piles of Gold around the place, the Golden pyramids/ore and potions which...
by accabear
Jun 29 2007, 11:34

5 days...? Is that even possible? I am guessing this person made extensive use of town portal NPC's. Though I vaguely recall that you cannot access Gate Master NPC's in New Sorpigal. 8|
by accabear
Jun 28 2007, 7:24

Hey, does anyone know the fastest time for finishing Might and Magic 6 (game time)? Also that was a pretty insane run of the game arturchix. 4 months 18 days!
by accabear
Jun 27 2007, 9:18

Well yes, I guess there is that little problem. I think that making MM7 harder would be a much more interesting and worthwhile endeavor. Especially since I found that it was much easier than MM6, but definitely more engaging and entertaining. I would prefer that the WHOLE game be made harder, not ju...
by accabear
Jun 27 2007, 7:54

I think that a MM6 peasant game would be much harder though. At least in MM7 you could just run around grabbing some loot from chests and guard luring!
by accabear
Jun 27 2007, 6:12

Thanks Hodges, even more stuff to help me procrastinate! Hmm... I am probably abit too impatient to attempt any of those peasant games or variations, but still very interesting nevertheless. Actually with peasant games it doesn't exactly make the game too hard. It pretty much just slows down your st...
by accabear
Jun 26 2007, 11:20

and finish the game on level 1 with - now that was hard, especially the Tomb of Varn. :) But it was really fun - I found out alternative resources of the game I had never used before. Maybe walking backwards would have made the game even more challenging. :D Sounds fun, staying at level one the who...
by accabear
Jun 26 2007, 11:10
Topic: New mods for Might and Magic 7 !!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 32870

I believe the Might and Magic Tribute project has stalled, but yeah I agree, it would be kinda cool to change some of the weapons and graphics etc, but want I would really like to see is a bigger variety of characters for your party, two different faces and bodies for each race and gender is too sma...

Go to advanced search