Search found 157 matches

by accabear
Nov 29 2007, 6:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Strange building in MM7 loading screen
Replies: 11
Views: 2543

I don't remeber that griffin's nest on picture no 2 was also in game. It isn't really meant to be identifiable, but the griffon's nest I think depicts the islands inhabited by royal griffins just North of Steadwick along the coast. As Phoenix reborn said, it is just art. It isn't meant to be all to...
by accabear
Nov 28 2007, 10:51
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 32893

Personally,i'm kinda anti Multiplayer and I don't like online modes The only thing what they do is reducing the quality of M&MX and kill its "spirite",there are enough MMorpg's out there.. They should focus on what is really important to a good M&M game:good story,world,gameplay,variation.....
by accabear
Nov 28 2007, 9:48
Topic: Hidden Treasure
Replies: 31
Views: 33660

Ah very helpful. I recall on game faq's there are several guides dedicated to treasure hunts and such. These are just some of the examples I have found. Hopefully others can contribute to this list and make our characters a little richer. I think most characters after six hours or so of playing are ...
by accabear
Nov 28 2007, 9:37

I still say it's something from, Celeste. Mayhaps it be the temple doors? Or possibly the entrance to Gavin Magnus's castle? Although the door for some unexplained reason, brings up thoughts of the arena... don't ask why.
by accabear
Nov 24 2007, 11:38
Topic: Might and Magic VI trial speed run complete
Replies: 12
Views: 2707

Exactly my point.

It's pointless.

Time>food, gold whatever.

Besides the reward is not all that great...
by accabear
Nov 24 2007, 2:49

Gateway of some sort inside Celeste?
by accabear
Nov 23 2007, 5:53

Baldur's Gate style interaction would most likely break the game from it's 'old mould' of a semi-faceless party. Although it would probably appeal more to a mainstream audience rather than the hard-core MM fans. Alot of changes from the original MM system would be required for the game to be success...
by accabear
Nov 22 2007, 11:16

I kinda think his overall plan is abit unfeasible. -Fewer spells needed. I still need Telekinesis, Town Portal, Lloyd's Beacon, Fly, Jump (for Silver Helm), Shrapmetal, and Armageddon. However, I do not need Poison Spray, Fire Blast, Blades (which one of my Druids was using last time in Tomb of VARN...
by accabear
Nov 22 2007, 6:19

White Wizard, your idea sounds quite like Baldur's Gate 2. The thing is Might and Magic games always had very uh... neutral characters. There were no real dialog choices to make, none that heavily influenced the game anyway. Consequences for your reputation were not exactly all that visible at times...
by accabear
Nov 22 2007, 6:19

I quite agree. That was NOT fast. The guy needs to use more hotkeys, acessing inventory and perhaps not playing all those cutscenes? The idea of a speedrun is that you play the game as fast as possible, making virtually no allowances for anything that is optional or uses up even a few seconds. That ...
by accabear
Nov 21 2007, 6:49
Topic: MMVII Bounty Hunting
Replies: 9
Views: 3945

You have fun with that. Here's my thumbs up of approval just for the sake of it :tsup:
by accabear
Nov 10 2007, 4:30
Topic: Might and Magic X, Ideas and Suggestions
Replies: 76
Views: 40178

Sounds... fine I guess. Novel idea, although I think that only vaguely humanoid characters should be considered for playable races, although there is quite an exception in MM8. Although I think centaurs should have bonuses to personality, accuracy and maybe speed. But certainly not endurance. I also...
by accabear
Nov 9 2007, 10:32
Topic: My mod has been released
Replies: 7
Views: 4431

Awesome. I'll give it a try once exams are over...
by accabear
Nov 7 2007, 11:25
Topic: Might and Magic X, Ideas and Suggestions
Replies: 76
Views: 40178

Hmmm... I pretty much disagree with everything Coffee Gnome is saying. I reckon that the Viking and Centaur are sort of... just bland. New races with special abilities and unique stuff would be what I like to see. Nice ideas Coffee Dome but just not to my liking. I reckon that classes should be race...
by accabear
Nov 2 2007, 5:51
Topic: What is your most embarrassing/annoying death in an MM game?
Replies: 37
Views: 10905

I cast fly in Celeste, didn't know that it hadn't worked because I was indoors before jumping 'over the edge'. On the way down I quickly attempted to select my sorcerer and cast feather fall. Unfortunately it switched to a different character and then my entire party went splat.
by accabear
Oct 28 2007, 0:18
Topic: losing might and magic savegames
Replies: 13
Views: 2567

MM9 can be enjoyed. To a point. It just requires you to try develop your characters and ignore some of the mainly graphical bugs. It takes a couple of tries to get some fun out of the game. Although the lack of classes and interesting decisions means the game is only playable once.
by accabear
Oct 27 2007, 14:03
Topic: M&M X in 2007?
Replies: 24
Views: 5836

I would say that it's most likely something Heroes related or otherwise another totally unrelated project, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed for an announcement of some sort about a new Might and Magic and hope even more that if it does happen, the game won't be stalled forever in development o...
by accabear
Oct 27 2007, 14:01
Topic: Favorite Weapon Skill
Replies: 28
Views: 5283

Bow. Just one of those really helpful things. I really love that crossbow with 'Of carnage'. That coupled with flying around makes you become the equivalent of any modern day gunship. Just add meteor shower or starburst for some nice 'artillery'.
by accabear
Oct 27 2007, 13:57
Topic: MM7: most useful Misc. Skill
Replies: 28
Views: 7817

I'll say learning but disarm would be following quite closely because without it your party would be just tombstones and flowers every time you open just about any higher level chest.
by accabear
Oct 26 2007, 7:12
Topic: M&M9 experience ????
Replies: 8
Views: 2610

Hmmm.... sounds interesting Arturchix care to elaborate?

Go to advanced search