Search found 3481 matches

by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 15:46
Forum: News
Topic: New Campaign - Dragon's Fate
Replies: 116
Views: 53019

New Campaign - Dragon's Fate

No it is not, please check for version 1.1, I'll email it to anyone who wants it. You can send me a PM if you wish with your email. I have not tried it with Equilibris, this game was balanced with the H-IV shortcomings so I do not know how it will play. There is a movement boost quest hut in map 8, ...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 15:14
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Dragon's Fate v 1.4 at CH
Replies: 45
Views: 20152

To get the armor be sure to download the fixed version

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, now if you do not restart you will not receive the armor Ellwine would normally give you. But if you download the fixed file, overwrite the current file when you then start the next map it will check and see if Talon has the armor if not it will give it to ...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 15:12

I've just downloaded the campaign and am looking forward to playing it. However, I am uncertain whether I've downloaded version 1.1 or the one that contains the described bug? You probably do not have the correct version yet, I just checked it and it has not yet been updated see my next post. I jus...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 15:06

Thanks for your understanding, now if you do not restart you will not receive the armor Ellwine would normally give you. But if you download the fixed file, overwrite the current file when you then start the next map it will check and see if Talon has the armor if not it will give it to him. So plea...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 12:41

If you decide to continue

For those that would rather continue the campaign and not replay it you can use the cheat nwcvalhalla. If you have gone to Jarvis the only thing you will not see is Ellwines prophecy and I will post both of those text below. Just be sure you have done everything else you had intended on the map agai...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 12:37

For those that would rather continue the campaign and not replay it you can use the cheat nwcvalhalla. If you have gone to Jarvis the only thing you will not see is Ellwines prophecy and I will post both of those text in the HIV forum. Just be sure you have done everything else you had intended on t...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 12:22

Everyone stop playing the campaign until you download the fixed file. There was an accidential ommission on the Jarvis Quest, sometime recently the give artifact command got deleted, how I do not know, but I will email the file version 1.1 to anyone you wants it, but Celestial Heavens has it posted....
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 12:18

It is certainly possible to get more than one amulet, I did not control that particular artifact, other than making one of the quests a little easier it will have no ill effects TOO ALL I am making a panicky double check to be sure no other critical quest got screwed up and so far I have foung none....
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 12:05

To all my deepest apologies I am very embarassed by this and would not blame anyone from not coninuing these maps, but somehwere during one of the modifications I failed to re-insert the give artifact command. I do not know how this happened as I do not remember ever removing it. I have sent the fix...
by jeff
30 Apr 2006, 00:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dragon's Fate
Replies: 11
Views: 5396

Dragon's Fate

I am humbled by the comments of such illustrious individuals and hope the campaign lives up to your expectations. If so I do have plans for both prequels and sequels, but have not started yet as I want to take any lessons learned here and take time to decide which platform (Wow, Equilbris or H-V) to...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 20:40

Well in some ways that makes it easier, many of the duplicated text I wrote were based on who was traveling with whom. If the army has Talon and Lorelei then one text else if Talon alone then a different text (thanks Wimfrits that almost doubled the amount of text) ;). I also wish that we had not re...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 20:32

I think wimfrits converted a few of his map like that and they worked fine.Im not sure though.Nor do I care,since I have both expansions :devil: Well if someone wants to run the h4util to do a conversion and send me the file, then I'll check and make the changes to the quests and oracles. Or what m...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 20:20

Though I have downloaded the Demo, I have not installed. I will consider your words, what is about HV that prevents an RPG from being created are there no quest huts? As UBI refuses to acknowledge a campaign capability with their editor, you may not have any worries. Get back to me as you finish and...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 19:00

DaemianLucifer wrote: And isnt there a feature in h4util that enables you to convert maps to regular ones?
Yes there is but I do not know how it deals with the TGS and WoW creatures and artifacts. There are quests that require those artifacts.
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 18:57

umfridus it is my hope that Heroes V will have a campaign editor, porting this particular campaign may not happen we'll see how it is received (probably finding out if I'm any good), but I am certainly interested in doing sequels and prequels of equal scale. Hence my nervousness on UBI's tap-dance o...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 16:17

For the first time in my life, I regret not getting my hands on the expansions . . . :( I am sorry that they are needed, but the editor had improvements in the WoW expansion that made my life easier and to be honest I do not know which items you lose if you have WoW and not TGS, but I used everyone...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 13:46

Thank you for the kind words and the nice screen shots; you obviously have a better image program or at the very least more skilled at using it. I have started a thread on the Heroes IV forum to offer help and suggestions to anyone desiring. As Robenhagen said there are over 300 pages of text, but t...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 13:46

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1146299645
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 13:40

Dragon's Fate v 1.4 at CH

Ok, there will be short breaks when I'm doing real world things, but if you encounter anything unexpected let me know. I'll respond as soon as I see it. To all: Version 1.4 is at CH. Hopefully this will end the string of bugs that has tainted its play. My apologies to Robenhagen for all of those fil...
by jeff
29 Apr 2006, 13:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dragon's Fate
Replies: 11
Views: 5396

Dragon's Fate

Thank you for the kind words and the nice screen shots; you obviously have a better image program or at the very least more skilled at using it. I will be starting a thread on the Heroes IV forum to offer help and suggestions to anyone desiring it. As Robenhagen said there are over 300 pages of text...

Go to advanced search