Thanks for checking
by jeff
05 Aug 2019, 21:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 161
Views: 265962

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

I was so involved in the original TCC; I never got around to playing it from beginning to end; just the individual quests and new maze configurations. One thing I would ask is the in game map had a misspelling, I believe it has the Bog of Tounella instead of Tounela. BDJ had asked Maestro to fix it ...
by jeff
15 Jun 2019, 01:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Build the Grail - HoMM IV victory condition?
Replies: 10
Views: 6887

Re: Build the Grail - HoMM IV victory condition?

Thanks for that I will look at how this is done as I am not aware of any condition you can set to check for a structure. So I hope to learn something; it would have made some of the scripts easier and the work arounds unnecessary.
by jeff
13 Jun 2019, 20:50

Is he asking about the Grail artifact, which yes could be done with the check artifact. But I thought he was asking about building the grail structure such as the Holy Avatar which would require a check if has building script and that doesn't exist.
by jeff
11 Jun 2019, 21:57

Unfortunately there is no script in the town menu or elsewhere that checks for a specific structure; so to the best of my knowledge, setting it as a victory condition can't be done.
by jeff
11 Feb 2019, 21:12
Forum: Campfire
Topic: WoW!
Replies: 11
Views: 6521

Re: WoW!

It has been a long time. I hope you get your computer fixed and can once again enjoy the MMs.
by jeff
10 Feb 2019, 16:54
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: X-COM, the remake
Replies: 66
Views: 41324

Re: X-COM, the remake

Just bought the full package on GOG; a bit expensive but I am really enjoying the game. Brings back memories of the original.
by jeff
10 Feb 2019, 16:52
Topic: WoW!
Replies: 11
Views: 6521

Re: WoW!

Glad to see you been doing fine; hope to see you around more often.
by jeff
01 Jan 2019, 05:31
Topic: Happy New Year 2019
Replies: 7
Views: 5757

Re: Happy New Year 2019

Happy Year and may the long absent old faces return to the forums to chat and say hello.
by jeff
25 Dec 2018, 17:36
Topic: Merry Christmas 2018
Replies: 2
Views: 2547

Merry Christmas 2018

I hope everyone has a good holiday; let's hope for a better future for everyone.
by jeff
07 Nov 2018, 19:55
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 12
Views: 7443

Re: H4 Object Package

Win 10/Equi issue; so it may be mute.
by jeff
06 Nov 2018, 03:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 12
Views: 7443

Re: H4 Object Package

After deleting the AOP file, try not replacing it. Let the editor build its own. As I recall that was what I did. After that you can recreate those other tabs.
by jeff
29 Oct 2018, 00:16
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Other Problem with Equilibris Editor
Replies: 1
Views: 4175

Re: Other Problem with Equilibris Editor

Not sure but I think this is a recurring problem found with Win 10. You have to build the equi.aop file. You need to delete the one made during installation; then in the editor create a new tab, nMW IR as you want and then manually add the equilibris items to it. The new equi.aop file is now compati...
by jeff
22 Oct 2018, 23:48
Topic: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)
Replies: 6
Views: 6843

Re: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)

Karmakeld wrote: Equilibris v.3.51 only includes 3 new Artifacts - The Griffin Helm, Witch's Ring and the Spirit of Oppresion. As well as the 3 Barbarian Walls.
You forgot the completed functional wagon quest hut was also added.
by jeff
13 Oct 2018, 02:50
Topic: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)
Replies: 6
Views: 6843

Re: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)

I'm still in China and can't see the images, but you have to build the equi.aop file. You need to delete the one made during installation; then in the editor create a new tab and then manually add the equilibris items to it. The new equi.aop file is now compatible with Win 10. This is basically the ...
by jeff
29 Sep 2018, 06:21
Forum: News
Topic: New object package for H4
Replies: 25
Views: 17360

Re: New object package for H4

[Yeah finally got to look into it, and I found that Gimp (at least newest version) has an angle measuring tool, would you believe it... :| So I should get to fix the Cliff's Nest eventually.. but currently I found some screenshots of unreleased Equilibris Creature Dwellings, so I'm attempting to an...
by jeff
27 Sep 2018, 09:27
Topic: Starflight 3
Views: 5842

Re: Starflight 3

Unfortunate, but not unexpected. The list of failed crowd funded games is long and keeps getting longer. I am in China currently and all/most of the media/social networks not China based are blocked; so I was unable to see any of the Facebook info.
by jeff
16 Sep 2018, 03:15
Topic: Starflight 3
Views: 5842

Re: Starflight 3

There was an earlier attempt at Starflight 3 several years ago that ended up making little progress; hopefully this one will fare better. Starflight 1 was the first RPG like game I played on an old Heathkit computer with its 8088 cpu and two 5 1/4 floppy disk drives. Getting old
by jeff
08 Sep 2018, 17:04
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70838

Re: HIV campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

cjlee wrote:just logged on to make a new post, and something struck me...

HIV campaign sounds like something to do with AIDS... call it H4, it looks better.

Just me, but I use the Roman numerals out of respect for the title. I use the Arabic numbers as my waving the finger at the UBI productions.
by jeff
11 Apr 2018, 20:30
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 101379

Re: Windows 10

No you have to delete it; then create the object pallet manually adding the equilibris objects. It will create a new Equi.aop file that works. For some reason the one created during game installation causes the editor to crash. That will not fix anything with the game itself.

Go to advanced search