by Pol
10 Mar 2006, 10:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 23976

voting: Pit Lords

For great attack and spell ability.

The second close, ie, mostly first would be Master Genies for me. The blue ones rules. That's known even IBM ;)
by Pol
10 Mar 2006, 10:01
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 66427

That's called quarreling, seriously . * The Griffins are very efficient unit, and they are one of Castle core units, this seems selfevident as core units are exactly 3rd and 4th level. * They are great support of army and will reign in the middle game, together with Archangels they may make it to th...
by Pol
07 Mar 2006, 12:44

Yes I would prefer such a unit, but I do not think Lizard Warriors are almost as good at attacking. I guess that you still haven't your Armageddon Blade CD ok? Marksmen aren't so strong units, especially when they aren't fighting on theirs native terrain. In this case they will possibly fail to L.W...
by Pol
07 Mar 2006, 10:32
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Jon van caneghem
Replies: 8
Views: 6753

Re: Jon van caneghem

He is living here and there.

Anyway it may be a little old info, who know what he's doing in few last months... :)
by Pol
05 Mar 2006, 22:44
Topic: Which skin are you in?
Replies: 22
Views: 10467

I refuse to vote as my alter-dungeon skin hasn't surfaced yet :drama: ... maybe that it will come as another Dungeon alternative , who can guess what Robenhagen has in mind ... Myself still in Haven, though it's only skin based on blue ( and white but I should instantly change the background to bla...
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 21:14
Topic: Game: Hang Man - part 3
Replies: 3067
Views: 432550

Ablativus modi?
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 21:10
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: NEUTRAL CREATURES
Replies: 16
Views: 7774

With soothing voice: "I have..."

go here --> :D
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 20:43
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Looking for a map
Replies: 14
Views: 6982

Have no idea, try to seek in Psychobabble's Picks.

Maps with no towns, anyone heard about any? (I'm still living mostly in H3, so don't know...)
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 19:31
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Looking for a map
Replies: 14
Views: 6982

Re: Looking for a map

Hehe, I know about one big one and nice too...

Tales of Destiny
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
And, of course, search engine of CH is here
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 18:37
Topic: The Diary of Yog the Barbarian
Replies: 68
Views: 29559

Month 3, Day 1 Vltava is back and we couldn't omit that he bring along a small, longhaired cheerful minx, which he had several times in a row titled ...Labe. After some time we had just discovered that he almost lost all interest in our last shareholdering activites and he is trying to turn up. Oh,...
by Pol
04 Mar 2006, 12:07

* Yes, theirs time often come before the end of the game, a few hundreds of Harpy Hags or Magos could do always a nice comeback. (Actually legions of 2nd level units aren't bad at all) :tongue: voted: Magogs for theirs fire ball throwing ability. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ...
by Pol
03 Mar 2006, 11:42
Topic: Your "favorite" 3rd lvl creature (H3)
Replies: 41
Views: 15449

* This is completely obvious - The Iron Golems win it through theirs magic resistance, thing which come to you so handy when fighting Mages & Faerie Dragons. That's reason why I always stretch for them and place them into my armies. Pretty looks like this is another kinda of RT gimmick question...
by Pol
01 Mar 2006, 18:02
Topic: H3: What Are the Best First Level Troops?
Replies: 53
Views: 24349

I liked them all, no voting was done. :hoo:
by Pol
01 Mar 2006, 17:55
Forum: News
Topic: Happy Birthday Fabrice
Replies: 25
Views: 9196

Re: Happy Birthday Fabrice

Once again before me, OK, enjoy your birthday for our game :tongue:

Happy Day Fabrice ;)
by Pol
28 Feb 2006, 18:04
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: a question...
Replies: 13
Views: 7594

Re: a question...

what do i need to do to be able to build level 8 creatures in a town? A script. Just normally it's not possible. Well, I'm not going to sound like smart-ass, but I will give the exact sort of reply to others, much much better WoG ERM scripters. (...or you may consult your documentation and ERM for ...
by Pol
27 Feb 2006, 23:02
Topic: H3 AB expansion problem
Replies: 7
Views: 5753

Do you have installed all AB patches?

I remembered this problem even if I was never had to hit with that so hard, but yes, sometimes the game crashed when you attempt to saved it.

Try to seek for pathces on celestialheavens.com or fileplanet.com
by Pol
26 Feb 2006, 14:37
Topic: Round Table Weekly
Replies: 698
Views: 136013

From what I know, girl's will get really mad if you don't listen to them when they're talking. In HodgePodge's case, she gets firey :flame: Mmm, you speak words of wisdom my friend :devious: I hated that too, if they are still talking, talking and don't listen to me. Then I slowly walk out of their...
by Pol
26 Feb 2006, 14:20
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: New to WoG.. having a problem changing options.
Replies: 2
Views: 3715

nm, it lets me change the options on the scenario selection screen, but not during a scenario/campaign. Hmm , that's OK, the options must be selected before you start your game.... - changing them during the game should be considered like cheating, even if.... some sort of exploration mode for all ...
by Pol
26 Feb 2006, 14:16
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 59255

the AI IS one of the most important aspects of a computer game, when viewed as a whole) That's a very unique opinion. Do you know of anyone who shares it?. If you asked ... I believe in that too. ( Or I should say that's true, because believing is only sort of phrase in this case for me.... ) Sound...
by Pol
25 Feb 2006, 23:31
Topic: New Round Table Layouts
Replies: 135
Views: 39709

Yep, I like them too, excellent.

Though I will still go with Haven or Igloo as I feel best with them. B-)

Go to advanced search