Replies: 2
Views: 2705

by Pol
31 Aug 2006, 16:43
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: installing WOG on pl XP - Unable to find english language
Replies: 5
Views: 4596

I haven't polish version, but I would try something like "Místní nastavení". Ico is only earth.
by Pol
31 Aug 2006, 14:29
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: How to extract movies from Heroes III?
Replies: 6
Views: 3455

Well, you must join to the group for the access, that's how are the groups working.

@Kalah
If CH is not hosting it already I will probably send it, after I return home. Resedit is global editor for Heroes, I guess I-IV. So, it's very usefull. And easy reachable in our group too :mad:
by Pol
31 Aug 2006, 09:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dwarfs in First Expansionpack!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 16246

They are still not final, but from pictures they look nice. ** Although I hope that they put some more effort to the game fixes in the expansion. Here is, where it started.

Runemagic dwarves, that's original :D Haven renegades and so....
by Pol
30 Aug 2006, 22:18
Topic: installing WOG on pl XP - Unable to find english language
Replies: 5
Views: 4596

It's neccessary to change local settings, which works without restart.
(Control Panel--> Local Settings)

Hopefully my memory serve better :-D
by Pol
30 Aug 2006, 22:13
Topic: How to extract movies from Heroes III?
Replies: 6
Views: 3455

resedit If you will find out how play the old beta bik files out of game let me know ;) (I would really appreciate a separate player for them as library is part of game, in other cases bink alas RAD alas smktools serve well) --------------------------------------- And first time is required to join...
by Pol
30 Aug 2006, 18:48
Forum: News
Topic: What Kind of Gamer are You?
Replies: 25
Views: 8080

I will identify myself as "Dormant Gamer"

*These people really enjoy gaming, but can't play often
due to other time commitments. When they do find time to play, they
prefer complex, challenging titles and playing with friends or family.
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 17:19
Topic: Help for downloading and installing WOG patches
Replies: 3
Views: 3378

With correct language set it should install, yes, here is the phase when indicator is pretend inactivity, but it's installing, just not showing too exact, some patience should cure this ;)
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 13:23
Topic: Devil Evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 34464

"Right.... they're like twins. If one of the twins got 3rd degree burns all over his body, lost an arm and two fingers on each foot and hand."

Falling from the sky ain't easy :devious:
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 13:21
Topic: Help for downloading and installing WOG patches
Replies: 3
Views: 3378

Did you tried to download the WoG from the fileplanet? We provide some FAQ to this matter at the end of the article. You need to create an account on fileplanet but then it should be fine ;)
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 11:24
Topic: HOMM3 - always the same "week of the ..."?
Replies: 8
Views: 5301

I think that it can be set in map, if the author known magic of hexediting...
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 11:22
Topic: Pros & Cons of WoG
Replies: 30
Views: 19303

IRT Hunter Killer
The original forge concept was Naga Tanks, Jumping Minos and some green shooters/fighters. I didn't found any details about it recently.
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 11:18
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Your browser
Replies: 59
Views: 22989

Banedon wrote:I used to use Firefox, but now I've moved to Opera. Opera's really a superb browser; the mouse controls really simplify things. Plus it's fast and looks neat :)
I'm also looking for this, especially because I heard that under linux Opera is faster than FF.
by Pol
28 Aug 2006, 11:15
Topic: Best/worst town in heroes IV
Replies: 33
Views: 25551

Practically in all Heroes series humans are the "best" as easiest to manage, fight and so... (like win) . Alas they are most boring faction as well though the lack of imagination put in theirs overall strategies. For all other nations you need to put some effort in, here, it's just classic...
by Pol
27 Aug 2006, 18:53
Topic: What do you do for a living?
Replies: 148
Views: 39610

IRT: Milla aka. the Slayer

Poor ya :)
by Pol
27 Aug 2006, 15:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dwarfs in First Expansionpack!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 16246

tr.anslation

So according the article , Nival did the contest an three races won, Solari, Glacier and Elistion. And Glacier will go in the first expansion, Units seems to be: 1. Frost Spirit/Ice Spirit 2. Battle Dwarf/Dwarf Veteran 3. Dwarf Trailblazer/Dwarf Trapper 4. Runetracer/Runnist 5. Elder Giant/Giant Gat...
by Pol
27 Aug 2006, 15:00
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 472894

ThunderTitan wrote: Sea 70%, my dorsal side 5%, sky 15%, sand 10%. Am i missing something?
The Splash! (20%)

PS Sssh Kalah, your $ss is looking strangely. But I promise that I won't told it on you.
by Pol
27 Aug 2006, 14:55
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 339294

I had replaced the card, so I should be definitively back. Anyone noticed? (I don't think so :D ) I sure did, as you are pretty cocky ;) :devious: Yes that can be, that pretty can be. - Although admiral Peacock is sure better ;| And btw I not only replaced the card I had also removed one memory mod...
by Pol
27 Aug 2006, 14:48
Topic: What do you do for a living?
Replies: 148
Views: 39610

Congrat as well Corribus, now you have the name :D (And you may spend some more time on real discoveries:hoo: )

Go to advanced search