Search found 7311 matches

by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 21:37
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: MAGI Game, Magical Strategy Game.
Replies: 8
Views: 4754

Aha. I would not say it into GameMaker.
by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 21:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 594241

Elvin wrote:Then stay normal this time :)
Second that. But you are allowed to lie sometime too. :tonguehands:
by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 21:28
Topic: The Pointless but funny links-thread
Replies: 2591
Views: 387220

Panda Tar wrote:You're a naughty person, Pol. Have seen that repeatedly...:rolleyes:
I'm seeing that joke over ch forum(s) second time, so I guess it will be you with that naughtiness. :devious:
by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 21:02
Topic: The Pointless but funny links-thread
Replies: 2591
Views: 387220

:rofl: You will end up in Hell for posting such things. Repeatedly :mad: -------------------------------------------------------------- Here was an opinion poll in Ireland on a topic: "What is your opinion on the immigration from the Eastern Europe to Ireland?" Results: 30% answers was &q...
by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 20:57
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 594241

Panda Tar wrote: By the way, I'm trying reading the whole RPG stuff to keep playing but now. I'm just too frenetic by now to stop and read anything. :oex:
I know that mood :D That will shake off after good sleep.
by Pol
13 Aug 2007, 20:55
Topic: The Best HOMM Clones or games influenced by HOMM
Replies: 12
Views: 12624

Purged. Discussion about human logic is inessencial in that thread.

I see Chai is traing to get leadership... so here's one big NO NO to that style. It's completely irrevelant how much posts do you have, it's quality what counts. Improve. :tired:
by Pol
12 Aug 2007, 12:25
Topic: My Div X is seeing pink..?
Replies: 13
Views: 2804

Maybe they were gay war movies. No wonder that it doesn't worked with them :proud: :devious: Elvin this is most likely codec issue. So will work to get rid of old codec and installing last DivX or XviD (only one of them on the pc, both at once can cause havoc). Sometimes driver update can take care ...
by Pol
12 Aug 2007, 09:40
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III multiplayer question
Replies: 3
Views: 1494

I'm not aware of any patch allowing that, sorry. Fat chance.
by Pol
12 Aug 2007, 00:24
Topic: Help needed at Armageddon's Blade campaign Playing with Fire
Replies: 9
Views: 15859

I realy hope, that it worked ;| Myself I would been thinking over dwellings in the underground. Serpent Flies dwellings can nicely merge with surrounded treees. I tried to count them and find function returned about 27 of them. I don't know how much dwellings of everything here should be, maybe I wi...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 23:17

You may look for them in map editor. ;) The words in the quote above, "look for them" are the link, just click on it. ;) Campaign files are included in the game itself, in data lod files. Here's way how to extract them but clicking on that link should solve your problem "instantly.&q...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 23:15

Get rid of DivX and install XviD. :D

Maybe checking ffdshow video codecs settings, if it wouldn't be working after that.
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 23:10

Try to open it in map editor only. This is the map where you are, should be viewable with no problems. I just tested it, and it's opened like a charm. ;) In map editor you can use search function or eyes and get it sorted out. Problem is that some dwelling are very bad to see from the game, but alas...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 20:57

That's pretty funny. I remember how I messed my overlay color years ago and all went pink. :D Edit2: Now when I reread your question it's only happening with DivX? Then it's codec problem and you should remove and reinstall it. Removing could be the harder part. Edit1: Some external utility where yo...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 20:53
Topic: The Best HOMM Clones or games influenced by HOMM
Replies: 12
Views: 12624

With exception of graphics, which today looks way scattered. LoM SE was great game, principially better than Homm3, maybe comparative to Homm4 but this is much newer game so it wouldn't be fair. However it wasn't released in most part of world outside US. Like in some europian regions and some other...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 20:33

I was stumped here too, if I remember it good here is one, maybe more than one dwelling hard to spot. I guess that you were already in underground, here are some dwellings as well. Ufortunatelly I do not recall exact location of these problematic dwellings, but they were mostly in the middle of the ...
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 16:54
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 202562

Chai26 wrote:true fantasy? define it
I think you must read slower. Here wasn't anything to produce that sort of generall question. :mad:
by Pol
11 Aug 2007, 11:57
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 202562

I think that I'm still reading "Unlikely stories, mostly" by Alasdair Gray. Those are crazy, not mostly - everywhere. * They also could be described like sort of true fantasy, if fantasy genre definition didn't axed to D&D today. This is true fantasy.
by Pol
08 Aug 2007, 20:49
Forum: News
Topic: EA Gains Ground Over Ubisoft
Replies: 26
Views: 7748

I have Dark Omen from EA. ;)

And I haven't Planet of Death from Ubisoft :mad:
by Pol
08 Aug 2007, 12:12
Topic: All about food
Replies: 1229
Views: 129282

This is looking astonishingly perfect, I love that all in glass approach. And that rural style. Auu :hoo:

PS I changed the image code, last one is the right. This forum gonna hate all these question marks and equal symbols. They need to be replaced or avoided wherever possible. ;)
by Pol
08 Aug 2007, 08:40
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1065807

IRT: Ceres Mostly Philips or Samsung or EIZO that will satisfy all your needs. (Or also viewsonic, dell, nec and with that we are closing) You need to check few things, here they are: * technology - it should be S-PVA or IPS, worse are combos like s-mva, p-mva most bad is pure TFT (prob. your case)...

Go to advanced search