Search found 305 matches

by Moragauth
22 May 2007, 21:44
Forum: News
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 21847

Dungeon Alternate Upgrades

"And those stockings look bad.....looks whorish :/" If you're silly about it, sure Dungeon looks "whorish". However, females pretty much dominate Dungeon, so they can dress as they please. Sort of the reverse of patriarchal societies. I think it looks cool. However, the Shadow Ma...
by Moragauth
22 May 2007, 18:49
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31735

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

"Hey guys... Isn't it a bit weird that a berely naked thin woman (matriarch), has more HP than a gigantic, heavy, scaled monster(hydra)? And something so gigantic like chaos hydra could easily be eqal to a black dragon. " She might use magic to enhance her strength. I am also guessing dark...
by Moragauth
22 May 2007, 18:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon
Replies: 40
Views: 14101

Dungeon

I agree - Dungeon is fantastic. :) I love their units, especially the Dark Elven ones.
by Moragauth
22 May 2007, 18:46

If it's something powerful like incorporeality (which I doubt,) that won't be much of an issue. :)
by Moragauth
22 May 2007, 18:41

I'm not pleased with the Shadow Matriarch changes. They've redone her into a melee unit, which is cool (she could do with a bit more HP), but why the same spells!? Could they not at least give her a Destruction spell or two? The rest seems alright, but the dragon looks silly.

Go to advanced search