Search found 47 matches

by yuritch
16 Oct 2007, 08:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: DELEB in TotE
Replies: 5
Views: 4489

Formula for Deleb's fireball damage was changed somewhat, it's weaker now. It probably can be found somewhere in the fan manual. For really powerful ballista you'll want a Dwarf with Triple Ballista, Runic Machines, Flaming Arrows and that ring which gives 1 more ballista shot (one of new TotE artif...
by yuritch
12 Oct 2007, 13:24
Topic: Russian (English) spelling is alive and well!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 903

That looks more like a typo (and lack of full pre-release testing to find it) than anything, Russian doesn't have a word like that.
by yuritch
03 Oct 2007, 06:28
Topic: I seen Orc units with 6 in morale
Replies: 4
Views: 2123

On Russian Heroes V forum the players found that while Luck and Morale in Tribes of the East demo can reach 10, their actual effect is still capped at 5 (so no +50% dmg from Retribution at 10 Morale). But full number is taken into account when negative modifiers (like Ring of the Broken Will) are co...
by yuritch
13 Sep 2007, 07:40
Topic: Wrong Hero build...
Replies: 30
Views: 6301

Most runes (except for the Rune of Charge and some others) don't work if you are using the old Russian 2.1 HoMM5 patch (there were two 2.1 patches for the Russian version and the first one had this bug) or the old 2.1 NoDVD patch (note the word old :devious:). Update to the latest 2.1 version and th...
by yuritch
09 Sep 2007, 12:00
Topic: "high" vs. "very high" graphics in Heroe
Replies: 5
Views: 2327

Re: "high" vs. "very high" graphics in H

I don't know if there's anything wrong with those cards in particular, but I have experienced problems with things like the Rune Priest's attack (lovely green squares for Mark of Fire). Some spells occasionally look awful. Wasp Swarm can be a bunch of lines, and Fireball can give a nice white cloud...
by yuritch
23 May 2007, 07:36
Topic: Dungeon Alternatives !!!!
Replies: 49
Views: 12238

Invisibility

2 new units out of 7 have the Invisibility ability. What this one does, I wonder? Are they invisible until they attack? That would be too powerful for Warlock units - imagine a Warlock casting Implosions while his only stack of 1 Stalker is invisible and thus untargettable by enemy.
by yuritch
22 May 2007, 05:44
Topic: Question about runic magic
Replies: 6
Views: 1741

The story behind non-working runes is as follows. First, Nival released HoF 2.1 patch for every language but Russian. Russian patch for some reason was delayed for 2 weeks. Then the Russian patch was released. It contained the runes bug which you already know about. Then somebody made a NoDVD patch ...

Go to advanced search