Search found 46 matches

by bot
31 Jul 2008, 09:48
Forum: Articles
Topic: Restoration of Erathia → Steadwick's Fall
Replies: 8
Views: 11790

Restoration of Erathia → Steadwick's Fall

Kendal attacked me...I played with dungeon heroes, one hero had 17 attack maybe 10 defense and 21 spell power, 13 black dragons etc. Kendal lost .Maybe the game is designed to by win defeating the main hero Kendal, not waiting until he is outside Steadwick.
by bot
26 Jun 2008, 07:14
Forum: News
Topic: The Rise and Fall of Sandro
Replies: 54
Views: 32074

The Rise and Fall of Sandro

I've played homm4 wow map, I'm a big fan of it. I've met Sandro randomly. The game allowed me to develop a combo of heroes(my favourite formation: crusader , seer, demonologist, the other not so important). The grandmaster order seer had the crown of enchantment, and I've said everything.
by bot
22 Mar 2008, 08:07
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New Heroes 4 Map for Testing: The Eyes
Replies: 58
Views: 14926

I played hmm3 first, and then I felt in love with hmm4 until I finished all the successful maps in English and in Russian, even I don't understand the Russian language and you know the importance of the message in a quest map, but I was fascinated by the game. I tried to play h5 and I finished the c...
by bot
15 May 2007, 05:46
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Maphaven Down...anyone know good source?
Replies: 3
Views: 2903

maps4heroes.com
by bot
14 May 2007, 06:05
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: does anyone know russian?
Replies: 2
Views: 1919

thank you, but what about the riddles and the "eastern eggs" I've read in a russian presentation? Anyway,this map is amaizing, so far I get bored with any XL heroes 4 map, but this one. It kept my interest alive till the end, when i lost because of the time...
by bot
11 May 2007, 11:36
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: does anyone know russian?
Replies: 2
Views: 1919

does anyone know russian?

There is an old map named Fragile world. it is very good, in brief presentation I read it has 800 scripts. Unfortunately you are completly blind trying to win. You don't evan know what is the win condition, you just have to guess what happens.From the beginning, you will lose if you don't play in a ...

Go to advanced search