Search found 24 matches

by Larec
04 May 2007, 17:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Ancient M&M Player returns, and has two questions.
Replies: 9
Views: 5334

I've never seen M&M 1-5 on abandonware sites (and many consider it piracy, so I wouldn't give out an adress to such a site here) but I know that if you get the limited edition of the M&M 6 box (As I did) you get them all on one CD. Heck, by simply clicking a box during installation, it puts ...
by Larec
04 May 2007, 10:06
Topic: Post your savegames! (MM1 through MM8) :-)
Replies: 17
Views: 7074

Well, here is my M&M6 party, my "current" party. This is my first run through of the game after ten years of swearing it was the bane of all CRPGs. I actually kind of like it now. Sad, ain't I? http://mysite.verizon.net/darkfact/rpgs/save000.zip Mid 40's party. I like the way they are ...
by Larec
04 May 2007, 09:57
Topic: Might and Magic: Where to Start?
Replies: 47
Views: 12366

I vote for M&M 3. Then again, I'm an old M&M PC RPG grognard, so maybe you might not want to listen to me. The game runs beautifully in DOSbox .70CVS (Timesynched to TRUE, cycles to MAX) and then like the other guy said, you can burst right into World of Xeen, which is, by far, the best in t...
by Larec
04 May 2007, 09:42
Topic: Ancient M&M Player returns, and has two questions.
Replies: 9
Views: 5334

Ancient M&M Player returns, and has two questions.

first off, hello. I don't normally register on boards (I registered on the Elder Scrolls board and posted about twice in 3 years, so...) but after searching for some info on Gamefaqs, I saw someone post a link to this site while lurking my way throguh the threads. First, a little info: I was an elit...

Go to advanced search