Search found 2779 matches

by Ceres
18 Jun 2007, 08:35
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 62927

The Cultist → The Conquest

Yeah, I'm trying the next one. I found it easy, but its taking me too long to finish it. :D This site is really a great help!

OT: Why my picture appear to be broken? :(
by Ceres
18 Jun 2007, 00:07

Guys! I finally beat it! Thanks for all your help!

*me shrugs*

Inferno Campaign seems too difficult for me. I wonder how would the next campaigns would look like. :D
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 07:31
Forum: News
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21157

Academy Alternate Upgrades

Tribes of the East?

Wow, can't wait for that!
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 07:12
Forum: News
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21157

Academy Alternate Upgrades

Where can I find the other pics for Alternate Upgrade? And how can I install the new upgrades in my game?
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 05:30

Thanks for the idea! I will try it later. With the chain heroes I can transfer Inferno and Sylvan troops to Agrael in less time. And besides I think I should drop Mistress Suc and instead invest on Master Hunters (Thanks for the tip Omega_Destroyer!). I will limit my Inferno creatures to Familiar, H...
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 05:12

Ok, I'll do it.

Btw, can you teach me how to do "Hero Chaining"? So I could transfer my creatures using less duration.

Should I have a lot of heroes or one or two is enough for chaining?
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 05:04

I see... I am really stuck on this Mission. I don't know what to do. Like later Gilarden will hunt me with a very, very big army! With Pixies/Sprites in 200+ and Master Hunters with 100+ and other big creatures like the upgraded Treant and sometimes with that Blue Dragon! But me, I only got less tha...
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 04:44
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28153

Inferno Creature Statistics

:) So you are a Sylvan guy... Can you suggest me some good creatures that could work with some Inferno creatures? Coz I'm trying to mix the two in my current mission, but when I mix Pixies on with Inferno creatures they got demoralized and won't attack. And besides my Mistress Suc shoot them too... :)
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 04:12

Well, I am a fan of Haven :) Coz I really love knights and angels! But I found Inferno very interesting. Need some advanced skill to play, which is quite a challenge for me. There are lot of strategies that can be done with this race. I still don't know but when I use Haven, I just create creatures ...
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 03:54

I see, so Devils/Archdevils are great for town assaults like the Bone Dragon? It can fly inside and kill the shooters.
by Ceres
15 Jun 2007, 03:36

Is it necessary that I download the patch 1.1 to be able to accomplish this mission? Or 1.0 would still do good?
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 08:37

Thanks!

Btw, OT, do you guys have IRC channel for Heroes V where you hang out and chat about the game? Please let me know. Server, port and channel.
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 08:04

This mission is so hard. I repeated it 5 times and still no success. :(
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 07:39

I see... I'll try my best! Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Btw, some says that Devil and/or Archdevil is not a good creature. And I should rather spend my resources on the other lower creatures. Is that true? And maybe you could tell me some nice Inferno Creatures Combo that I could use. :)
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 06:38

I played the Haven Campaign, it comes out easy. I thought I already knew how to play the game. I am now trying the Inferno Campaign which appear to be harder than the Haven. I fail most of the time in the missions. And besides, I also tried the Hot-Seat on the multiplayer with me vs the AI. I played...
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 06:33

Yeah! I agree. This place is really great. Its full of information and ideas from different people about the game. The people are friendly and the environment is not bad. Maybe you know some links here for newbie players, or some kind of tutorial in playing the game. I admit that I really find a har...
by Ceres
14 Jun 2007, 05:53

At last! Somebody helped me :) Thanks for the link and the welcome. So I see, Gating is a unique ability for the Demon Lord. I tried to look it up on the Spells page but it wasn't there, and that's why. Thanks so much! It's really a great help. Btw, I am new to Heroes V. Very new, even with the game...
by Ceres
13 Jun 2007, 08:15
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 14202

Inferno Strategy

What is Phantom Force?
by Ceres
12 Jun 2007, 01:34