Search found 283 matches

by Wolfsburg
03 Nov 2008, 01:27
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Random Pictures thread
Replies: 361
Views: 113971

Those where taken by me on July 2008, during a 27km, three-day walk along the coast in southeast Brazil. Yes you read correctly, that was July (= winter) in my homeland. http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo212/VVolfsburg/juatinga01.jpg http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo212/VVolfsburg/juatinga02....
by Wolfsburg
02 Nov 2008, 19:49
Topic: Pointless but Funny Links
Replies: 1351
Views: 397792

Since today its his birthday, here's a hommage to Panda:
(Back when he had that funny avvie with the running nose)

When pandas sneeze...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uenzd5Y9k0E
by Wolfsburg
02 Nov 2008, 14:50
Topic: Happy Birthday Panda!
Replies: 27
Views: 6337

Happy birthday, buddy!

Um grande abraço, rei dos Pandas, que a vida te seja gentil e dadivosa.
by Wolfsburg
31 Oct 2008, 15:45
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239319

Meh, I think it's just the fact that you lie in your warm and cozy bed. Your body adjusted to that, but then you are getting out of there and you get in the cold harsh world, while your body is adjusted to warm and cozy :)! Some morningfreak once came up to me and told me that waking up was a rebir...
by Wolfsburg
31 Oct 2008, 15:41
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239319

I actually love biking around in winter. Specially when I got a mission as sweet as going for the bakery in the morning to buy a warm "ruuchbrot" bread roll for the family. There is nothing better then coming back inside the warmth of the heated living room with a fresh aromatic wholeflour...
by Wolfsburg
31 Oct 2008, 15:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dragon Utopia Goodies
Replies: 7
Views: 3541

Thx a million, Ash! :-D :-D :-D

This info is going to be useful.

Take care now.
by Wolfsburg
31 Oct 2008, 13:06

I was kinda expecting the good ol' "didn't you read the manual" line. :D (with an obvious answer) :devious: Actually the manual doesn't explain it that well, it just says the minimum and maximum from all variants together. ;) That explains it! What about the Sunken temples, got any info o...
by Wolfsburg
30 Oct 2008, 17:22

Ash... you rock my world, girl.

Thx a million!!!!

P.S - I knew it was going to be you to answer this one.

P.S 2 - I was kinda expecting the good ol' "didn't you read the manual" line. :D (with an obvious answer) :devious:
by Wolfsburg
30 Oct 2008, 16:21

Dragon Utopia Goodies

Hi people, I tested something these days when playing multiplayer map Last Dawn. I decided to fight a dragon utopia and check what the goodies were, not bad I must say, then I have reloaded and skipped a couple of weeks and repeated the fight, and guess what? Some of the artifacts changed, not all o...
by Wolfsburg
24 Oct 2008, 15:59
Topic: Where our Usernames come from...
Replies: 175
Views: 43674

Shsshh... Make it look like an accident!
;|

Of course Pol is not an insider... Insiders have unexplained things like 16777215 posts...
:devil:
by Wolfsburg
24 Oct 2008, 02:04

Chai26 wrote:man, i really hope the people you might have offended are not sons of a drug cartel or something like that :)
Those guys got better things to do than discussing HOMM. Plus they would have better names.
by Wolfsburg
24 Oct 2008, 01:54
Topic: [NSFW] Dream Girls #2
Replies: 799
Views: 236206

I understand your point Vel, and it was very nicely made too. But I don't think greek statues illustrate the present situation adequately. What you forgot to mention is that in ancient greece women were regarded as inferior creatures, and didn't have the right for education to start with. They were ...
by Wolfsburg
23 Oct 2008, 21:41
Topic: [NSFW] Dream Girls #2
Replies: 799
Views: 236206

This is more than a simple aestethical question, this is almost philosophical... *Wolfsburg's goggles on* We have produced a society where beauty standarts are so alien that cannot be archieved by natural means anymore. Without photoshop no woman is good enough. Sylicone, peeling and streching is no...
by Wolfsburg
23 Oct 2008, 18:42
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 248468

No prob Borsuc :)

Better that way!

In case you change your mind, I'll be around.
by Wolfsburg
23 Oct 2008, 15:06
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 248468

well I lost a lot of hope and enthusiasm in the recent months (no, not any of you people's fault, it's just... personal stuff) because of my constant depression, it's hard for me to get enthusiastic anymore :( Hey Borsuc, I may not be there personally to take you out to hear whats buggin' you (whic...
by Wolfsburg
22 Oct 2008, 16:46
Topic: Separate at Birth
Replies: 19
Views: 12566

I looked for Halle berry too. But no pictures in the right angle as well... pitty

She had plenty of beautiful pictures nonetheless. It definately worth the search.
by Wolfsburg
22 Oct 2008, 13:35
Topic: Separate at Birth
Replies: 19
Views: 12566

Since Im doing the genies, here comes the second, Tyra banks as the genie sex symbol Nur. http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/tiagoinka/hommvtyranur.jpg Vanessa Williams is in some angles even more similar to Nur than Tyra, specially back then when she played Calypso in the movie "The Odyssey" 1...
by Wolfsburg
22 Oct 2008, 12:56

Those are not actually bad names, just the combinations are corny. And we have more than enough of those around. Here are some honorable mentions: - NobleKnight - Angel of Oblivion - Paladin of might and - Destinyflame - Cyclopsmage - Inuyasha_Ironclaws - Mystic_horse - Firerogue - Tigerboy2004 - Ha...
by Wolfsburg
21 Oct 2008, 23:30
Topic: Pictures of us
Replies: 419
Views: 118011

So I guess we are losing in popularity here, Darkness... Its hard to compete with the photos in the bikini-worshipping thread... :devious: But anyway, here's some more Wolfsburg for ya. At work: http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/tiagoinka/fieldwork01.JPG Spare time: http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/tiagoin...
by Wolfsburg
21 Oct 2008, 23:14
Topic: Pictures of us
Replies: 419
Views: 118011

:lolu: Hahahaha!
:rofl:
You rock Darkness! \m/

And the hair looks great.

Go to advanced search