Search found 48 matches

by waffen
20 Sep 2007, 11:54
Forum: News
Topic: King's Bounty Forum and Shots
Replies: 25
Views: 7585

King's Bounty Forum and Shots

Giant spider is boss, in earlier screenshots was giant turtle as well. I believe you will have almost no army left and no mana points after such a battle.:)
by waffen
20 Sep 2007, 05:36
Topic: King's Bounty Forum and Shots
Replies: 25
Views: 7585

King's Bounty Forum and Shots

If I am not mistaken there will be no multiplayer at first. Screenshots look even better than previous. Why competitor to Heroes? This will be good addition to Heroes series. I like that there will be no need to guard castles and worry about it. You simply can buy army and go exploring dungeons and ...
by waffen
17 Sep 2007, 06:02
Topic: New DM Elements Screenshots
Replies: 5
Views: 2007

New DM Elements Screenshots

New screens look good, but not suprising, because this is awersome game. It is sad that most likely we will see no expansion to DMoMM.
by waffen
06 Sep 2007, 05:29
Topic: Tribes of the East in October?
Replies: 73
Views: 17606

Tribes of the East in October?

We can wait one more month, better if there will be less bugs.
by waffen
21 Aug 2007, 13:07
Topic: Tribes of the East UK Preorders
Replies: 26
Views: 7212

Tribes of the East UK Preorders

I am not in hurry, when game will be available in Riga, I will buy. Probably it is not bad idea to wait for first patch:) Interesting, what will happen with Might&Magic franchise after release of TotE...
by waffen
16 Aug 2007, 06:55
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Upcomming games, interesting for Dark messiah fans.
Replies: 0
Views: 1453

Upcomming games, interesting for Dark messiah fans.

There will be few games, which could be interesting for people, who liked DMoMM: Beowulf (In a time of heroes, the mighty warrior Beowulf slays the demon Grendel and incurs the wrath of its monstrous, yet seductive, mother in a conflict that transforms a king into a legend), Elveon (Elveon is an act...
by waffen
07 Aug 2007, 06:08
Topic: Tribes of the East Boxshot
Replies: 75
Views: 15242

Tribes of the East Boxshot

Is it 100 % sure that this boxshot is authentic? If yes, I like it. Reminds me of DMoMM orcs, and I liked these *******s. Glad to know that soon pao-kais, cyclopes and orcs will be under my command.

Of topic - undead army must have ghouls as a unit, because these freaks were a lot in DMoMM.
by waffen
01 Aug 2007, 13:26
Topic: KB and D3 Interviews from E3
Replies: 13
Views: 4871

KB and D3 Interviews from E3

"Yes, we plan a demo maybe in 2-3 months."

That are good news about Kings bounty. Hopefully it is true.
by waffen
12 Jul 2007, 10:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Anyone still playing?
Replies: 20
Views: 10787

Thanks for advice, Darmani.

Loaded save with Aratrok and killed him with basic wooden staff really easy. I tried with daggers after that and there were no problems too. Have to keep him on ground all the time, yes.

Finished game second time as mage. Inferno + mana regeneration rocks:)
by waffen
11 Jul 2007, 13:11

How can you kill him with staff?? At that time there are not good staves available and he hits hard?
by waffen
10 Jul 2007, 12:10

My wizard was not able to defeat him without magic, so decided to follow his own rules. And discovered that lightning is more effective than daggers and staves. Who said we need listen to orcs and follow their rules? :devil:
by waffen
10 Jul 2007, 05:05

First time finished as fighter, now on wizards path. Some places were easier as fighter. But Aratrok was easier as wizard, I ran to the doorway and ligthninged Aratrok and his comrades to death.
by waffen
09 Jul 2007, 14:18
Topic: Impressions on DMoMM (SPOILERS)
Replies: 8
Views: 3994

I played Demon stone a little and can say that this game is much worse than DMoMM, because you perform same combos over and over, as Angelspit said about LotR:RotK. You are not given choices, how to kill enemies. And they are to much. This is not serious when you slaughter 100 orcs in one room... I ...
by waffen
08 Jul 2007, 06:05

Thanks for answers.

I heard that Demon stone and Lord of the ringa:Return of the king are good action games. And you can play different characters.
by waffen
06 Jul 2007, 05:50

Impressions on DMoMM (SPOILERS)

I just finished DMoMM. So far I was accustomed to TBS and RPG games(HoMM3, HoMM4, HoMM5, IWD, BG, NWN, MM7), where you are not in hurry or can pause whenever you want. Beginning was hard for me. But I liked game, death animations and melee combat. That was fun. I wish I had map in game and life bar ...
by waffen
29 Jun 2007, 08:02
Topic: Elements Trailer and Preorder
Replies: 5
Views: 2067

Elements Trailer and Preorder

Enemies will have life bar in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements, I missed that a lot in PC version. Specially when fighting boses.
by waffen
13 Jun 2007, 07:09
Topic: MM7: Tularean Forest shops are incredibly Archer oriented.
Replies: 17
Views: 7396

That is fine with me, this is elven teritory after all. They are using bow a lot.
I was lucky when went to Tularean, because so far I had only one character with bow skill. After that I had four:)
by waffen
17 May 2007, 05:09
Topic: Restructuration at Nival
Replies: 43
Views: 10572

Restructuration at Nival

I hope that HoMM VI is in development but I hope that M&M X will come sooner:)
by waffen
11 May 2007, 17:35
Topic: New Disciples III Trailer
Replies: 21
Views: 5977

New Disciples III Trailer

I remember that when I got demo of Disciples 2, I desperately wanted to try full version:) Later enyoed game very much. Hopefully with Disciples 3 will be similar, inspite I did not like trailer.

I hope someday to see Age of Wonders 3, like some fans are hoping for Buldurs gate 3.
by waffen
10 May 2007, 06:31
Topic: New Disciples III Trailer
Replies: 21
Views: 5977

New Disciples III Trailer

Watched trailer and I did not like it. Shows only graphics, almost nothing from gameplay. No single battle, only some hits. Kings bounty: legends trailers are better.

Maybe there will be AoW3 after 5 years, none expected sequel to Kings bounty to.
Edited on Wed, May 09 2007, 23:34 by waffen

Go to advanced search