Thanks!
by Ar.Pi
23 Oct 2007, 12:46
Forum: News
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36455

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

well what do you expect from Gayspot? They are a bunch of Console fan boys. All their reviews are lower for PC games than other sites but if Heroes 5 would be on console they would just relish to play it on their couch with their dumb controller.

Fat *******s!
by Ar.Pi
16 May 2007, 03:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Sylvan Alternatives (pics)
Replies: 76
Views: 16615

poof. and i thought that Druids like all living things, guess they love animals really a lot. I agree that that is a fake Rainbow Dragon. I love the new Pixie though. SO Damn HOOOOT, these pixies i tell you, i can... wait... wtf, its named Dryad??? what the hell is a Dryad? I demand a more sexy name!
by Ar.Pi
16 May 2007, 02:58
Topic: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades
Replies: 88
Views: 20663

Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades

"Oy!The least Nival could have done was add a two headed lizard that attacks itself when it goes berzerk."

ROFL!

Those upgrades are all worth it , if only to see these hilarious comments. Puts a big smile on my face after a tiresome day :)
by Ar.Pi
04 May 2007, 05:23
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10253

by Ar.Pi
04 May 2007, 05:21
Topic: Ultimate abilities
Replies: 9
Views: 2724

I agree. This abilities are way too hard to get. I wish they could just change and reduce abit the requirements. Lets say instead 24 Lvl's of pre-requirements to reduce to 20 or something else. Or maybe make super artifact that gives you the Ultimate straight away or that gives you the Skill +3 need...
by Ar.Pi
03 May 2007, 17:04
Topic: Where to find/download patch 2.1?
Replies: 8
Views: 2968

downloading from gamespot? nah.

The only thing that this site is good for is checking the Most Popular list of upcoming games. :)
by Ar.Pi
03 May 2007, 17:02
Topic: So the new expansion comes with Hammers of Fate too?
Replies: 8
Views: 2528

I think it will be 29.99.

Its usually this price for these kind of expansion packs.
by Ar.Pi
03 May 2007, 16:57
Topic: US 1.5 patch is out
Replies: 7
Views: 2295

Hurray!

Where is the change list? or is it updated to the same change list of 2.1 HoF?
by Ar.Pi
02 May 2007, 18:29
Topic: Siege Bug? Or need a Patch?
Replies: 13
Views: 3135

As you discovered by now, Heroes 5 sucks. It's full of bugs that no one will ever fix and even worse, new bugs will come with new patches... All I can say is: go play Warcraft :D What the hell are you talking about? Full of bugs? i've been playing this from release and experienced like 3-4 crashes ...
by Ar.Pi
02 May 2007, 18:20
Topic: alternative upgrade level?
Replies: 96
Views: 13818

I would like to make a Super Mix! makes the game more flexible and interesting.

So each creature Individually.
by Ar.Pi
02 May 2007, 18:10
Topic: Ranger campaign - mission 2
Replies: 10
Views: 2467

I remember slightly this mission, and first time i didnt go fast enough, he came to my castle and i couldnt do much. so second go i went much faster and like you said he didnt attack me not until i left the Sylvan castle. Now i've checked my saves and i can tell you what i did on Heroic. On month 3 ...
by Ar.Pi
01 May 2007, 03:20
Topic: King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots
Replies: 58
Views: 12255

Do these Dragons look cute or what? The way they arc their neck :)
by Ar.Pi
01 May 2007, 03:14
Topic: Planning to Buy ‘Tribes of the East?’
Replies: 265
Views: 56673

Most people see how much this game resembles Frankenstein's creature. Composed of diffrent, frightful parts, stitched with white threads. Wrong move - and it will fall apart. No pronounced art line. Grotesque of colors and styles. From anime-like angels to pan-like gargoyles. And druids with butter...
by Ar.Pi
30 Apr 2007, 17:57
Topic: Patch 1.5 Next Week
Replies: 39
Views: 15663

I think they should release a 1.5 Full patch and upgrade patch from 1.41. More convenient.
by Ar.Pi
30 Apr 2007, 17:53
Topic: Planning to Buy ‘Tribes of the East?’
Replies: 265
Views: 56673

Labyrinth wrote:I will SO buy it.
=)

It will rock. Well... that's what I hope, at least. ;)

Come on, Nival. Make it rock. Please!
so rare to find a positive soul these days. Rock on dude i'm with you :D
by Ar.Pi
29 Apr 2007, 01:56
Topic: Inside Mac Games Review
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

For example, one has to progress deep into the campaign missions before many of the game's secrets are revealed; it even takes a very long time before you get to see all six town types. Ehmz, i dont get this! is this review about Campaign or about the Game? you want to play and discover everything ...
by Ar.Pi
27 Apr 2007, 21:40

Re: King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots

oh and another thing: Now that it seems there will be only 5 creatures per faction, I hope that the balance between each tier will be more like in heroes 2 (meaning there will be no huge difference in power between "neighbouring" tiers - what will lead to extended use of low-tier creature...
by Ar.Pi
27 Apr 2007, 19:59

looks good. I hope it will be great game. I think that H5 creature models looks much better though. I mean look at the Unicorn it looks they took it out of Barbie fairy tale story or something... :/ KingImp, i dont see how you can say that it looks way better (graphically) than H5. Well beauty is in...
by Ar.Pi
27 Apr 2007, 17:27
Topic: Patch 1.5 Next Week
Replies: 39
Views: 15663

Oh cool! me like to check some Replay saves and Movie Maker feature sounds nice :) I believe they will give a link to a Full 1.5 so you wont have to install the previous patches first. Some ppl not able to use spesific runes or all runes. I also had problem with runes but i fixed it using an image...

Go to advanced search