Search found 117 matches

by Ar.Pi
01 Dec 2007, 23:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: ToTE Reviews
Replies: 3
Views: 2117

I'm on Campaign 2 mission 4 and this is the best expansion to H5! The campaign is very interesting and well made. The voice over sounds very authentic and professional. Like said, there is more of everything! All the things that made HoF and original a tedious experience, at times, are pretty much f...
by Ar.Pi
30 Nov 2007, 19:34
Topic: Detain Dark and Distract
Replies: 4
Views: 1881

Detain Dark and Distract

Do these 2 skills add up? Distract (20%) + Detain Dark (25%) = 45%?
Or it just favorites one over the other?
by Ar.Pi
29 Nov 2007, 18:28
Topic: What Types of Artifact Continues for Next Mission?
Replies: 6
Views: 2787

cool.

Do you have maybe a link that explains and have all these new artifacts and their type?
by Ar.Pi
29 Nov 2007, 18:08

Blue?

I saw white, red and gold. Its weird because, for instance, Necklace of Lion is white colored while Crown of Lion is red and they are from same set.
by Ar.Pi
29 Nov 2007, 05:27

What Types of Artifact Continues for Next Mission?

Only Set Artifacts?

And whats the color indication?
by Ar.Pi
24 Nov 2007, 23:23
Topic: Plague Zombie vs. Disease Zombie
Replies: 24
Views: 10463

Zombies are awesome to draw Retaliations! The Aura of Rot Zombie is pretty cool too. Also in campaign i used them alot because they can stand a lot of damage. I didn't have to wait for my other creatures to come along when you have Avatar of Death. And when facing Ranged opponents Zombies is just wh...
by Ar.Pi
24 Nov 2007, 23:16
Topic: Shatter Magic
Replies: 19
Views: 5577

I'm still playing campaign, but if one has Exp Shutter against Exp Dark how what will be the result of casting Puppet master or Frenzy? Less turns affected? Is there a formula?
by Ar.Pi
23 Nov 2007, 18:01
Forum: News
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11468

Another Five for Tribes

ToE Campaign is not as hard as HoF Campaign. They let you carry artifact to next levels and they have now Memory Mentor which is god send! Necromancer campaign was damn easy. My Arantir was so bloody powerful i didn't need anything but his magic. Avatar of Death anyone? Freaking killing machine, you...
by Ar.Pi
23 Nov 2007, 17:19
Topic: Shatter Magic
Replies: 19
Views: 5577

The heck with Slow spells! what about Puppet Master and Frenzy! :/
by Ar.Pi
23 Nov 2007, 17:15
Topic: Barbarian Spellpower
Replies: 7
Views: 3460

Yes that i understand. Its just weird that i choose Knowledge over Spellpower now :P Knowledge.... hmmm well If you use the WM and ballista/triple ballista sure Knowledge comes handy... :) (I guess you know the formula for ballista dmg.) Not really. I'm going for Absolute Rage in my campaign. But u...
by Ar.Pi
23 Nov 2007, 07:10

Yes that i understand.

Its just weird that i choose Knowledge over Spellpower now :P
by Ar.Pi
23 Nov 2007, 06:10

Barbarian Spellpower

A question.

Does barbarian Spellpower has any effect on Warcries?
Or does it improve Shutter?

Is there any use for Spellpower at all for barb?
by Ar.Pi
20 Nov 2007, 17:23
Forum: Articles
Topic: To Honor Our Fathers Walkthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 7813

Ok thanks maltz. I'll try to preserve them, although if i wont make it i'll just cross the bridge when i get there. Unless of course i'll get owned on 3rd mission and have to restart everything all over :D
by Ar.Pi
20 Nov 2007, 06:45
Forum: Articles
Topic: To Honor Our Fathers Walkthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 7813

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Coll

I got to level 14 at this level and collected all the boosts possible except +1 Knowledge being guarded by Water Elemental. I first went west and killed all the red peasants :P, stole some huts from him and blocked his way one time - it was funny cuz he wasted a whole turn sniffing my bulls butt :D ...
by Ar.Pi
20 Nov 2007, 06:37
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11468

Another Five for Tribes

All the reviews can kiss my arse!!! I hate them! ToE is the best expansion that could come out for H5. Everything is great about it. I'm playing Heroic difficulty and its actually easyer then the previous campaign of H5. These guys only can play game that you can play with stupid controller. Let the...
by Ar.Pi
04 Nov 2007, 22:54
Topic: Question about runemage ultimate
Replies: 4
Views: 2110

Ultimate is not worth it. The only times i try to go for Ultimate is when i play on Campaign. And even then you might miss it. Ultimate should be much easier to get but its very hard. I saw some mods though that change these requirements. Think about it, you need 25 Lvl's minimum. On a scenario or M...
by Ar.Pi
04 Nov 2007, 22:50
Topic: Graphic Card & TotE
Replies: 18
Views: 4305

Goodness may just buy a new card. You got new machine, it most definitely has PCI-E slot and you can get a great card for 150$ these days.

200$ will get you an 8800GT which will serve you for 3 more years from now.

How i hate integrated stuff! :mad:
by Ar.Pi
04 Nov 2007, 22:46
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 149237

I played Fantasy Wars for like 2 levels and thought it was too boring...
by Ar.Pi
04 Nov 2007, 22:44
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: King's Bounty: Legend Coverage?
Replies: 104
Views: 36506

Yes of course, the new Kings Bounty is the hope of us all, it will be really better then Heroes 5 I dont know if its going to be better than H5 but i cant wait to see how this game is going to be like. And also cant wait for Disciples 3 :) P.S. Oh yeah, please cover Kings Bounty progress. Although ...
by Ar.Pi
04 Nov 2007, 04:00
Topic: Skill Wheel 3.0.1 Update
Replies: 18
Views: 7736

Skill Wheel 3.0.1 Update

Great thanks!

and thanks for the link desmod.

Go to advanced search