Search found 242 matches

by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 19:56
Forum: News
Topic: Necropolis Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 78
Views: 15674

Yes, it has more mana (19), can cast two Raise Deads :)
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 18:55
Topic: The Queen Isabel Kicking Game
Replies: 44
Views: 16107

but I'm surprised that while I was off for a week, nobody managed to beat my record since. :p
I didn't have much time to try it :D But I agree, it's a pretty high score ;)
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 18:46

Yeah but it's a risk nevertheless
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 18:34

Hmm, will Sorrow Strike cast Sorrow (the new spell) on the target? :)

Is it just me, or the Poltergeist looks ridiculous with that pink color?
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 18:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Necropolis alternative upgrades are up now...
Replies: 111
Views: 26542

Some of them look cool, but the Spectre's color makes me sick :ill:
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 16:56
Topic: Selling artifacts in ToE
Replies: 8
Views: 2708

I agree with this too.
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 11:55
Topic: Renagades as Alternate Upgrades?
Replies: 81
Views: 14259

The fallen angel deals lower dam than the archangel most of the times(not 10000), his ability makes him overpowered, but lowering his damage and attack a bit will balance it.... or as someone else suggested leave it like that and make it very expensive (e.g. 6000gold + 3crystals) You didn't get my ...
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 10:02
Forum: Articles
Topic: Deconstructed, Part 3
Replies: 50
Views: 11836

I want to relax and have a bit of fun; not battle a clumsy and overly complicated map editor. Besides, Heroes 5 isn't a game that was sold exclusively to programmers. Ubival's biggest customer base is regular, ordinary people like myself who want to play a game … not wrestle with with a graphically...
by Apocalypse
05 Jun 2007, 09:46

Try playing with that unit and you will see. They are very powerful in combat. Oh yeah, so a unit who deals 10000 damage is cool, right? Come on, I did not say cool as in strong, but in how fun is to play with it... since those abilities are NOT original and new (Life Drain is Vampire's, etc) I don...
by Apocalypse
02 Jun 2007, 13:22

In Septerra Core (a game), Doskias is one of the chosen (of Marduk - the God's son). Thus, The Chosen are supposed to be good, but Doskias gets Gemma's blade (Gemma = Demon) and says something like: "I shall use the very forces of darkness to fight for light" ... It seems Doskias is like t...
by Apocalypse
02 Jun 2007, 12:39

@TT:
De fapt, stiu romana :tongue: (oricum, LUA se invata usor... cam in doua saptamini cum a zis rdeford)

And most professional and superior editors use a scripting language... it just gives much more freedom and ability to control than a menu-driven one.
by Apocalypse
02 Jun 2007, 12:31

peaceful elves - angry,vengefull elves What makes you think the normal elves are more peaceful than the others? shadow followers - demon corrupted dark elves This is different... they are NOT the opposite (demons and dark elves are both evil)... and, why you say they are Demon Corrupted? followers ...
by Apocalypse
02 Jun 2007, 09:53

I find it ironic that the Heroes 4 editor is so far superior than the Heroes 5 editor.
Far superior for lazy people who don't want to learn a simple scripting language...
by Apocalypse
02 Jun 2007, 09:40
Topic: Will the ToE AI be less dumb??
Replies: 130
Views: 25494

H 5 is giving me a tough game with tough battles, and that's true on every map I gave double growth to the heroic AI and only then can I say that H5 is giving me a really tough game. The main problem with the AI for me is that I ALMOST ALWAYS kill his level 13 hero in week 3-4, and then, even thoug...
by Apocalypse
01 Jun 2007, 16:02
Topic: More detailed descriptions in game - MOD
Replies: 2
Views: 923

Click on the link
Scroll down to bottom and press 'Free'.
Then enter what it says there in the box and press download :)

If this doesn't work, then :(
by Apocalypse
01 Jun 2007, 15:05
Topic: More detailed descriptions in game - MOD
Replies: 2
Views: 923

More detailed descriptions in game - MOD

This MOD is for those who want more detailed information about Hero Specializations, Skills, Abilities, Creature Abilities, Spells (and Runes), Buildings, Town Specialization and other various stats. Also corrects some text errors (like some week descriptions). It replaces the original descriptions ...
by Apocalypse
01 Jun 2007, 13:22
Topic: Will the ToE AI be less dumb??
Replies: 130
Views: 25494

Actually I modded the game and play with double growth AI on Heroic and a 1.5 growth AI on Hard ;) (the Heroic one is tough) 2) The AI can develop a map-specific strategy only as far as it is programmed to do so; does someone really think the AI programmers would be able to foresee all possible map ...
by Apocalypse
01 Jun 2007, 13:02
Topic: Inferno Alternatives!!!
Replies: 34
Views: 11643

They look terryfying (good-looking IMO)
by Apocalypse
01 Jun 2007, 12:57

It's even easier: how do they accept magic that is half DARK (look at their mage guild: Weakness, Curse, Blind.... can THEY be "holy"? Forget about the magic schools... it's your choice whether you want to make your heroes dark-magic users and "evil". The thing is that the Falle...
by Apocalypse
29 May 2007, 20:04
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Game Intros
Replies: 72
Views: 17489

I like the SpellForce 1 Order of Dawn intro. (this is just my opinion, maybe you hate it :D)

Go to advanced search