Search found 1362 matches

by UndeadHalfOrc
Jul 2 2011, 13:29
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 91076

The reason I didn't re-upload yet is that I want to fully test out the Turret/Armorer bug fix incorporated with my H3 patch. The CD version of my mod will never have the turret bug fix, but that's not a big deal since all the no-cd version misses are the intro campaign movies (the campaigns still wo...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 28 2011, 13:27
Topic: Heroes Chronicles added on Good Old Games.com!
Replies: 40
Views: 11703

hatsforclowns wrote:
Qurqirish Dragon wrote:It's also illegal. :slap:

In Texas it is also illegal to carry wire cutters in your pocket or to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing. :devious:

:lol: :lol:
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 28 2011, 13:23
Topic: I'm remaking Heroes 1 maps to Heroes 2.
Replies: 11
Views: 3629

Personally, I can't stand H1 because I can't keep the game running more than 5 minutes without it crashing. This is a big issue for me as well. Unless I completely turn off the sound AND music, the game will crash at the start of every other battle. Come on fellows, list some more maps! So far only...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 28 2011, 10:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM3 What does the delay setting do?
Replies: 6
Views: 1409

MMXAlamar wrote:I actually have that problem in MM1 where the screens go by way too fast and I can't see any of the actions or anything. Is there a way to alter the delay in MM1 as well?

Download the latest dosbox.

Decrease the cycles to around 900.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 27 2011, 2:57
Topic: Major bug found in MM7 and MM8
Replies: 0
Views: 738

Major bug found in MM7 and MM8

I just found out that not only does GM Shield halves elemental projectile attacks (fire, air, water, etc colored projectiles), but "Of Shielding" and "Of the Storm" enchantments as well! (Those were supposed to only half physical ranged attacks: arrows) GM Shield rarely shows up ...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 26 2011, 16:02

Re: I'm remaking Heroes 1 maps to Heroes 2.

Some Heroes 1 maps are fantastic, but I don't feel like playing H1 EVER again due to its half-baked game mechanics. May I wonder what is it so broken in H1 that was fixed in H2? Where do I begin... - Bad spell system without MPs. All spells regardless of power, use up 1 "memory" point. - ...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 26 2011, 14:21

I'm remaking Heroes 1 maps to Heroes 2.

I'm taking requests to convert Heroes 1 maps into Heroes 2. Why do I want to do that? Some Heroes 1 maps are fantastic, but I don't feel like playing H1 EVER again due to its half-baked game mechanics. The most popular maps, as decided on this thread, will be re-done faithfully (eventually, when tim...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 25 2011, 12:00
Topic: MM8: Favorite female character
Replies: 20
Views: 7061

MMXAlamar wrote:Lol some artist decided to show Cauri's nipple poking through :P

If you look closely, it shows for all of them except the top row dark elf, and the bottom row necromancer and vampire.

And the bottom row cleric (which is a cutie, I agree) has a cameltoe showing 8|
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 23 2011, 21:38
Topic: Heroes Chronicles added on Good Old Games.com!
Replies: 40
Views: 11703

Meh. The H3C campaigns can be downloaded for free from a chinese website anyway.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 23 2011, 11:43
Topic: MM8: Favorite female character
Replies: 20
Views: 7061

All the male portraits are used.

The blonde male cleric, the second male knight, and the brown minotaur, appear THREE times each.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 20 2011, 14:15
Topic: The infamous Heroes 3 armorer turret bug
Replies: 21
Views: 11148

Interesting. Does this work with H3HD? And what about Heroes Chronicles? I downloaded all of the entire Heroes Chronicles campaigns on a chinese site not long ago. I have lost the bookmark, but have the campaigns. If you wish I'll send the H3Cs to you. The only difference AFAIK is that Tarnum's por...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 21:29

Yeah. In Heroes 2 they were called that name (the right & left turret)

A few minutes ago I did similar tests with HOMM2.

The Shield & Mass Shield spell doesn't do anything to reduce (or augment) the turrets' damage.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 19:52
Topic: Map of the MM6-8 planet
Replies: 51
Views: 23436

Has anybody ever made a Heroes 3 map of Jadame / MM8? I think there is a Jadame map somewhere, I've seen the screenshot...but I can't remember where. EDIT: Here it is! http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes3/maps.php?keywords=jadame&type=&size=&difficulty=&sort=2 Thanks! That map is bril...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 16:45
Topic: MM7 questions
Replies: 8
Views: 5504

Re: MM7 questions

Hi, long time player of MM7 and MM8 here. I'm currently playing MM7 with GrayFace MM7 Patch v1.5.1 Some questions: 1) I have read it is easy to steal the vase in lord Markham manor with invisibility. Am I missing something, because I found it impossible with invisibility? The moment you enter the r...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 13:57

Has anybody ever made a Heroes 3 map of Jadame / MM8?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 13:09

Guys, it's obvious the developers didn't plan that far ahead when they made MM6.

Jadame was obviously created on the spot when they made MM8. Only Regna has any reference in the past games.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 12:49

More extensive tests were made, with the unpatched and patched version. Attacking a town with a large demon stack (defense 10), both heroes having 0 att/0 def, my hero having expert armorer, with main turret dealing, according to the game, 36-54 damage with an attack skill of 10. With your patch, wi...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 0:56

Using a test map, I made some tests. Air Shield now works perfectly, it halves turret damage. This gives the maligned Air Magic skill a MUCH needed boost, thanks! I have not noticed anything different with the Armorer skill, though, but it's hard to test due to the turret damage being random, and ar...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Jun 19 2011, 0:39

kyrub wrote:Heroes III Shadow of Death no-cd exe (version?)

Hex adresses
1E3A4 7D --> 4D
1E4E0 7D --> 4D
65944 7D --> 4D

(No way to do with the icd file, I'm afraid)

Thanks a ton!

I'll test this and report.

Go to advanced search