Search found 1362 matches

by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Favorite M&M Paladin
Replies: 5
Views: 1627

Favorite M&M Paladin

I'm merging MM4&5 here in these polls, obviously, since the same created characters go through both games. What game features your favorite Paladin when it comes to relative effectiveness? Ok, what the heck... I'll include the Minotaur, with him starting with Spirit Magic and being able to get P...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:26
Topic: Favorite M&M Archer
Replies: 1
Views: 859

Favorite M&M Archer

I'm merging MM4&5 here in these polls, obviously, since the same created characters go through both games.

What game features your favorite Archer when it comes to relative effectiveness?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:24
Topic: Favorite M&M Thief/Robber
Replies: 0
Views: 643

Favorite M&M Thief/Robber

I'm merging MM4&5 here in these polls, obviously, since the same created characters go through both games.

What game features your favorite Robber/Thief when it comes to relative effectiveness?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:21
Topic: Favorite M&M Sorcerer
Replies: 1
Views: 887

Favorite M&M Sorcerer

What game features your favorite Sorcerer when it comes to relative effectiveness?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:19
Topic: Favorite M&M Cleric
Views: 610

Favorite M&M Cleric

What game features your favorite Cleric when it comes to relative effectiveness?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Nov 12 2011, 6:14
Topic: Favorite M&M Knight
Views: 775

Favorite M&M Knight

What game features your favorite Knight when it comes to relative effectiveness?
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 23 2011, 12:27
Topic: GrayFace MM8 Patch v2.4.1 [Sep 20, 2019]
Replies: 181
Views: 89862

Apparently I just found a fix to the bug...... Changing the damage type of the earth elementals (and Boulders) from Physical to Earth made their rock blast spells deal actual Earth damage and harm my physical immune vampires! The downside to this fix is that rock blasts can be resisted by earth resi...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 23 2011, 11:50

Had some fun today with 5 vampires in mistform in the Earth Plane.

Only "Blades" fired from lesser earth elementals could damage them! They were immune to all physical attacks and rock blasts.
They quickly healed any damage from Blades with Lifedrain.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 10 2011, 20:55

Another bug found (this was probably in the original MM8 from 3DO too): Rock Blast (at least the enemies', ie Boulders and Earth Elementals, haven't tested my own) deal physical damage. It ignores Earth Resistance and is halved by wearing master plate armor! Just tested. Your own Rock Blasts deal E...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 10 2011, 20:48
Topic: Ultimate MM8 party
Replies: 73
Views: 27476

Two greatest advantage of being all necromancers in MM8 are their early access to the very powerful Dark Magic and the absence of magic immune creatures. Even with magic immune creatures, Sorcerers in MM6/MM7 always had a few spells at their disposal that dealt physical damage to deal with them any...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 9 2011, 21:48

unknownone wrote:I think it's intended to work this way. A rock is physical..

Well, that makes buffing your Earth resistance far less useful.

Acid Burst is also physical damage, BTW
by UndeadHalfOrc
Oct 8 2011, 20:24

Another bug found (this was probably in the original MM8 from 3DO too):

Rock Blast (at least the enemies', ie Boulders and Earth Elementals, haven't tested my own) deal physical damage. It ignores Earth Resistance and is halved by wearing master plate armor!
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 29 2011, 23:44
Topic: MM8: Favorite female character
Replies: 20
Views: 7092

Both it seems :-D If you look closely, it shows for all of them except the top row dark elf, and the bottom row necromancer and vampire. And the bottom row cleric (which is a cutie, I agree) has a cameltoe showing 8| They've got 'em too. Just a bit more difficult to see because of black outfits. An...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 25 2011, 16:22
Topic: Arcomage - AI
Replies: 22
Views: 7148

Anybody else love getting the Spizzer card? (assuming the game didn't start with a wall of 50)

It's hard to use, but so satisfying when you finally finish destroying the opponent's wall and you get to play that card that you held for so long.
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 17 2011, 1:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 91341

>>> but nerfing them doesn't seem appealing to me. I like my heroes travelling fast too much If you can't live without it, that means you find heroes that weren't offered the skill not viable. THAT is the very definition of an overpowered skill. You should be able to play the game normally, without ...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 16 2011, 2:21
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 91341

Thanks for your comments! Glad you enjoy it. I think Phoenixes are WAY ahead of Ghost Dragons, especially with the extra 30 HP - they're the fastest units around, are immune to Armageddon and all fire spells, AND they have their awesome rebirth ability. I don't think it's possible to have a growth o...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 13 2011, 23:27
Topic: Ultimate MM8 party
Replies: 73
Views: 27476

just played through a quick game of NNNNC... I don't recommend playing with such a party... way too easy. :D Did you create all 5 of your characters from level 1 (using MM8CHE) or you recruited Vetrinus, Nathaniel, Karanya? Because let's face it, they (especially Vetrinus and Nathaniel) are horribl...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 9 2011, 1:39
Topic: Few MM6 Questions
Replies: 9
Views: 3848

Re: Few MM6 Questions

>>>> 1) "Of Shielding" - I've heard this reduces ranged attack dmg by 50% - does this include ranged magical attacks? (i.e. Dragon Breath, Fireball, Rock Blast) Probably not... (For MM6) In MM6: arrows only. In MM7 and MM8: due to a bug, "of Shielding" and "of the storm"...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Sep 9 2011, 1:33
Topic: Ultimate MM7 party
Replies: 155
Views: 49914

A constant barrage of Shrapmetal casts at your fingertips, without the awkward HP and Armor Class deficiency of a 4 sorc party. I recently finished a SSSC game, dark path then light path. Dark path: Talk about easy mode. With 4 party members blasting shrapmetals, the lich's low HP was irrelevant - ...
by UndeadHalfOrc
Aug 21 2011, 18:36
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 394
Views: 211024

Image[/url]

Never had that happen.

Go to advanced search