Search found 35 matches

by MoNoXiDeBlue
Jul 4 2012, 4:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 25702

The fact that patches are released means nothing on its own. That would mean that Diablo 2 was in beta for 10 years. Keep in mind that the majority of Diablo 2's patches were based on multiplayer for battle.net. There were very few changes in regards to the actual core game in itself. And if you di...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Jul 3 2012, 1:04

The game was not a beta, after all. Really? Let's see the game came out on Oct 13, 2011. As of today it's had... The 1.1 (517MB) patch, 1.11 (14MB), 1.2 (212MB), 1.2.1 (18MB), 1.3 (52MB) and 1.4 (26MB). Quite a lot of "Fixes" for a game that's only been out for 9 months...and correct me o...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Jul 2 2012, 19:59

I find it amusing that in the response to Q#2. he's in so few words admitting the game was released in beta form. Good Q&A session Znork!
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Jul 2 2012, 19:55
Topic: Blackhole is probably going bankrupt
Replies: 38
Views: 14809

Below is a link from Gamespot that shows all of BlackHole Games...games...
http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=company&mode=75038 Their games seem hit or miss.
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Apr 17 2007, 22:59
Topic: What I Want
Replies: 21
Views: 2402

Yes...But what about Frogs?? I mean cmon, I can just picture some mean ass looking frog with a long range tongue action..... yup think about it. Dragons are cool guys, sure, but cmon we don't need 50, I agree the fairie dragon was kick ass. Azure was my fav. Purple Dragon, Orange Dragon, Cheese colo...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Apr 17 2007, 0:18
Topic: What I Want
Replies: 21
Views: 2402

What I Want

Just for fun I thought I'd write down a few thoughts about what I'd like to see in an expansion/stand alone, or In a Homm game overall. Firstly I'd like to see the usage of more giant, evil frogs, I see there's a lack of them and wish to see this issue rectified. Next it would be wonderful if our ad...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Apr 7 2007, 21:53
Topic: I Want Gore!
Replies: 5
Views: 1085

I Want Gore!

I know it's not something anyone will care about, but I'd like to see a mod or something that shows carnage. Just think, a griffin slashing a sprite....ouch. Or a wolf that chews off some poor peasants face. How about zombie that actually does what a zombie does best? Eating Humans!

-NoX
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Mar 15 2007, 15:52
Topic: Patch 2.1 - Rune magic bugged?
Replies: 20
Views: 4519

hmm

lol

everytime I've played as the fortress race I always forget to use ruins.
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Mar 15 2007, 15:49
Forum: News
Topic: Ghost of the Past Mod
Replies: 18
Views: 2525

Ghosts of the Past Mod

If the graphics are on par with Nival, I'm sold.
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Mar 13 2007, 10:47
Topic: The Final Cut, (Demos, Unused files)
Replies: 2
Views: 718

Interesting....

And you know what? This happens in a lot of games, must be a balance issue. Me? I like to see what the designers had in mind. Thanks Elvin for replying.

-NoX
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Mar 12 2007, 16:34
Topic: The Final Cut, (Demos, Unused files)
Replies: 2
Views: 718

The Final Cut, (Demos, Unused files)

Hi everyone! I was reading about the Trents and the Clerics being originally different from the beta release as opposed to the actual release. Since I never got the chance to play the demo, was there any other significant changes in the game prior to it's full release? And anyone notice hidden or un...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Mar 7 2007, 5:49
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Of Might and Magic 4? what the hell was that?
Replies: 49
Views: 7439

Answering My Own Questions ( I bought it)

Although I've never claimed to be a "die hard fan" of the series I must admit that Homm4 is somewhat of a different experience than I anticipated, be that good or bad (it's all based upon personal opinion). Personally, I felt that Homm3+ the expansions were the best. One should keep in mind a couple...
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Feb 28 2007, 23:32
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Everybody's Water Walking
Replies: 8
Views: 2336

Everybody's Water Walking

Wait you mean 4 right?
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Feb 28 2007, 23:32
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Everybody's Water Walking
Replies: 8
Views: 2336

Everybody's Water Walking

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/show_bi ... php?id=256
by MoNoXiDeBlue
Feb 18 2007, 6:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Of Might and Magic 4? what the hell was that?
Replies: 49
Views: 7439

Heroes Of Might and Magic 4? what the hell was that?

Hi,

I've played every Homm games except 4, why? Who knows, my questions are. Was the story line any good? Did the story line carry over into 5? and Why is Isabel such a freaking dork?

Regards.

-NoX

Go to advanced search