Search found 164 matches

by OliverFA
11 Jun 2006, 17:36
Forum: News
Topic: My H5-rant\whine (long post)
Replies: 126
Views: 37858

Very nice review there. You argumented the not so good things about H5 in a constructive, neutral way. And IMO what you wrought wasnt whining ;) Still I wonder, why not ask out Fabrice about the lack of H4 features in H5? If done before, well thats quite a long time ago. And as far I can remember t...
by OliverFA
10 Jun 2006, 15:26
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Modding FAQ
Replies: 22
Views: 14420

One thing that would be really interesting if possible would be to ability to change the odds to get offered each skill/ability when levelling up. (I am assuming that the probability is described somewhere for every hero class, so if I am right this file must be hidden somewhere) By the way, this is...
by OliverFA
28 Aug 2005, 11:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: Discourses of M&M
Replies: 90
Views: 35227

@protecyion: The recipe was not given by "just" a Firaxis employee, but by the Firaxis employee in charge of Civ IV ;-) The important thing is not if the proportion is 1/3 or not, but the statement that to develop a good sequel you need to throw in something new and innovative while still ...
by OliverFA
27 Aug 2005, 14:25
Forum: Articles
Topic: Discourses of M&M
Replies: 90
Views: 35227

Interesting reading ;-) However and despite I mostly agree with the core reasoning (sequels should be evolutionary and retain key gameplay features which are truly identified as part of the game) I have to respectfully disagree with the conclusion. First, is not the same thing to develop a second pa...

Go to advanced search