Search found 57 matches

by sisko
08 Jun 2006, 16:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: patch bug already
Replies: 20
Views: 8271

ryanmax51 wrote:okay i downloaded the euopean version of the patch and it still does the same thing
You need the european collectors edition
by sisko
08 Jun 2006, 15:15

yeah it says european collector so i guess that means i use the european version then. is there a patch for that one? No, they decided only the american fans are worth helping with a patch. We're out of luck. Were the one's with all of the coin in the world! Just kidding! I thought they had patches...
by sisko
08 Jun 2006, 15:02

ryanmax51 wrote:yeah it says european collector so i guess that means i use the european version then. is there a patch for that one?
No, they decided only the american fans are worth helping with a patch. We're out of luck.
by sisko
07 Jun 2006, 09:27
Topic: What can be modded?
Replies: 3
Views: 1524

Thanks, but have you tried it. The amount of data in there is so much, and it's hard to figure out what it actually does. The reason i ask this is becasue i want to know if it is possible at all, not to do it myself. I don't have the time or skills for that. (however, if i knew what 3d program i can...
by sisko
07 Jun 2006, 08:37
Topic: What can be modded?
Replies: 3
Views: 1524

What can be modded?

How much is actually moddable in the game. Let's say you want to make a completely different theme (ie Startrek). You can make new "creature" models. ( klingon targ, lvl 1 :D ) But can you also make the towns look different and all the other textures. Would it "theorethically" be...
by sisko
06 Jun 2006, 15:37
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Modding FAQ
Replies: 22
Views: 14439

I like the idea of a modding faq ( would the people making this be modding faqers B-) ? ) How much is actually moddable in the game. Let's say you want to make a completely different theme (ie Startrek). You can make new "creature" models. ( klingon targ, lvl 1 :D ) But can you also make t...
by sisko
06 Jun 2006, 15:23
Topic: How Far are you?
Replies: 43
Views: 14528

Just started the fifth necro map.
Can't wait for the editor though, just want to see what you can do with it :D
by sisko
05 Jun 2006, 11:17
Topic: invasion level (necro) bug w/artifacts
Replies: 7
Views: 4670

i figured it out. Not only do you have to enter and leave, you have to garrison some undead in the city as well. The are destroyed beware, so i ended up leaving 1 skeleton and it worked.
by sisko
05 Jun 2006, 11:04
Topic: invasion level (necro) bug w/artifacts
Replies: 7
Views: 4670

It actually might be a bug, i just captured the first town, where you get staff of the netherworld, but even though i get the cutscene, i get staff of ensnarement.
I got the objective to curse the cities, but am not able to do so ( have enough money)
by sisko
30 May 2006, 09:08
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 5 Cheats Discovered!
Replies: 30
Views: 45826

Heroes 5 Cheats Discovered!

I don't like cheats at first run, unless it's really hard and impossible to get past something important. However, since you need to change the cfg file to enable it, i probably won't. Not until after the campaigns if ever.
by sisko
27 May 2006, 13:16
Topic: Limited vs Regular
Replies: 23
Views: 6660

I've got the limited collectors edition, the one with only 4000 made. It only cost me about 60 euro's, so 10 more than regular. However, i still don't getwhat the Aura is, some say it's a hero, the box says "in-game visual artifact" doesn't help much either. I guess it's something only in ...
by sisko
24 May 2006, 14:52
Topic: Is this a bug? (phantom forces + gating)
Replies: 18
Views: 6195

When I "gated" reinforcement via a phantom image, they were also dead after getting damage (i believe, i'll try again when i'm home) In that case i don't consider it a bug. Otherwise yes.
by sisko
23 May 2006, 19:21
Topic: second campaign map2
Replies: 2
Views: 1349

Gaidal Cain wrote:Are you sure you have any open slots in your army?
One word, just one word. "DOH!"

I must be stoned or something.
I still won without it though :-)
by sisko
23 May 2006, 17:59
Topic: second campaign map2
Replies: 2
Views: 1349

second campaign map2

In the second map at one point there is a inferno military post wher you can recruit 1 demon. Only even though i have enough money and recources for it, the buy button is off, does anyone else have that problem and is this normal or a bug?
by sisko
23 May 2006, 17:50
Topic: Inferno Mission 1
Replies: 9
Views: 3486

The whole point of the map is to outrun both heroes (Godric will be impossible to beat, the other maybe, haven't tried.) You get the fast boots right at the beginning, the witch hut will give you logistics skill. After this go after the neutral stacks and choose your skills to increase your movement...
by sisko
22 May 2006, 13:55
Topic: Heroes V is Out!
Replies: 87
Views: 22225

Heroes V is Out!

Finally figured out what happened. Fedex ****ed up. Got my tracking number today and found out the have been at my house since the 16th, but i wasn'tthere, and on the 19th they figured it was wrong adress. Called them today to make an appointment or delivery when my gf is there. Probably TOO hard fo...
by sisko
18 May 2006, 20:55
Topic: Heroes V is Out!
Replies: 87
Views: 22225

Heroes V is Out!

How can i track my order. I've ordered the super collectors edition, already payed via creditcard but if i go to my account on ubi.com i don't see previous orders. And the address they give to track your order (http://www.novapointe.com/ubitrack.html) doesn't exist according to my browsers. I'm from...
by sisko
15 Apr 2006, 00:14
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 36033

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

@addicted Don't count on it. Those features were normal before homm4, and it's well known that they wanted to make it more like homm3, these are some of them. I'm glad actually, never liked the homm4 way. Also you'll notice the creatures only spawn once a week, ins tead of every day a bit.
by sisko
14 Apr 2006, 07:22
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 36033

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

d3d9 is a directx9 file, you need a recent version.

Demo looks so much better than beta (obviously). I'm glad i ordered the special edition

I agree with salisa, i want a fully free camera. I want to be able to see all around with just my mouse.
by sisko
23 Mar 2006, 00:12
Topic: Heroes V Collector's Edition
Replies: 12
Views: 5243

Heroes V Collector's Edition

I just ordered, and i'm from holland. It says they do worldwide delivery. And the contest is only about winning the pc, it's still a special edition.

@infael: 1k is not really worth ****ing up yor pc for, that's why nobody feels like proofing it.

Go to advanced search